RP mommy looking for hung son

Thickbooty21

Virgin
ok first a little about me I am a huge incest kink person. Not that I would do it in real life, but I find it hot.

a little about my self
I'm 21 going to college, my weight is 120 pounds and proud. height of 5,5. I have long black hair that goes down to my shoulder blades. my breast are smaller only 34B I have a flat stomach and wide hips giving me the pear shaped body. my butt is not to large to be fatty and not to small to be cute. its a good medium round perky checks with thick thighs to finish off.

I want to do a mom son incest RP were I'm a older version of myself and my husband 4 inch cock has left me unsatisfied over the years.

so I'm looking for my hung son to give there mother the fucking she dissevers.

PM me if interested also any women out there do the same I like to just chat sometime too. :heart::heart:

ok first a little about me I am a huge incest kink person. Not that I would do it in real life, but I find it hot.

a little about my self
I'm 21 going to college, my weight is 120 pounds and proud. height of 5,5. I have long black hair that goes down to my shoulder blades. my breast are smaller only 34B I have a flat stomach and wide hips giving me the pear shaped body. my butt is not to large to be fatty and not to small to be cute. its a good medium round perky checks with thick thighs to finish off.

I want to do a mom son incest RP were I'm a older version of myself and my husband 4 inch cock has left me unsatisfied over the years.

PM me if interested also any women out there do the same I like to just chat sometime too. :heart::heart:

Hey Mama, I am a well hung son with over 9 inches of a thick cock waiting for you. I would like to fuck you the way you need to be fucked, and I don't fucking kid around.

It's not how you look now but in the story you two write. Theater of the mind or as they would say old time radio. you look like what you see in your mind as you or he makes himself what you want. Just have fun in the story.

Hi,i simply love any scenario,where younger men,pleasure older ladies,taboo ,or not.
Don't mind any age group,or age gap,(at 20 yo i had great fun with a 74 yo lady)
Quite happy to fantasize any relationship,mother,granny,aunt,etc..
Whatever turns you on...
Bobby,x

a little about my self

I am also really into incest roleplays. Especially motherand son ones. So i would be glad to be your hung son. I am just under 8 inches in real life so hopefully that is enough.

"Hey Mom"

Hey I'm in college too! Lol So I'm curious, what sort of ground rules do you want before we start playing? :rose:

Back