StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm, as you kneel one knee on the couch to bring yourself closer and I bury my face into your balls and breathe in your scent....it makes my pussy twitch and become even wetter. I give your balls a few kisses and gentle licks before tracing my tongue upward and along your shaft to collect the tasty dewdrop from its gleaming head :p mmmm sweet.

after you remove my soaked thong, I feel the warm caress of your tongue on my smooth petals mmmmmm, I moan around Mh's cock.

Moans as you tongue trace the hardness of my cock.... I cup my hands on your full breasts and slip your stiffen nipples between my fingers and slowly kneading them as CW pleasure your sweet pussy lips

mmmmm, as you kneel one knee on the couch to bring yourself closer and I bury my face into your balls and breathe in your scent....it makes my pussy twitch and become even wetter. I give your balls a few kisses and gentle licks before tracing my tongue upward and along your shaft to collect the tasty dewdrop from its gleaming head :p mmmm sweet.

after you remove my soaked thong, I feel the warm caress of your tongue on my smooth petals mmmmmm, I moan around Mh's cock.

Wowser that got the party started :D:kiss::nana::p

Laying you down onto the sofa with one leg over the back of the sofa and another on the ground. exposing your pussy to CW as he eagerly lick and suck your lips and clit I straddle my self over your head as I lower my balls into your mouth.... one hand firmly massaging your breast and kneading your nipple as my other hand slowly move toward your pussy to rub your clit....

Beautiful

My left hand slides down your leg under tut knee ... Over your calf the callouses on my hand slightly scraping against your delicate skin... My right hand spreading your wet lips my tongue pushing deep inside you.. Pulling back out bringing your essence out on my tongue... My fingers replacing my tongue .. Curling up against ur Gspot. Your hips bucking your pussy against my mouth as I suck on your clit while massaging your Gspot ...

Wowser that got the party started :D:kiss::nana::p

Welcome bad boy. You staying to watch? There are plenty of places to sit :)

Laying you down onto the sofa with one leg over the back of the sofa and another on the ground. exposing your pussy to CW as he eagerly lick and suck your lips and clit I straddle my self over your head as I lower my balls into your mouth.... one hand firmly massaging your breast and kneading your nipple as my other hand slowly move toward your pussy to rub your clit....

Mmmm what heaven! A nice pair of balls to suck on and two doting men sucking and caressing my sensitive bits. I like this! Mmmmm I like this so much that I begin to shudder with orgasm...as I coat the chin of my friend with my juices. :p

ok! I really don't drink though! But I will read!

That's ok, she's new here and a quiet one. She's cute, I like her. I give her a wink as she sits and snuggles under a blanket in the overstuffed chair off in the corner. She smiles back quietly and just watches, as she feels the stirring curiosity within her. :)

Use your imagination a little... There is coffee, water. My hard cock could provide if you give it some attention

takes KT by her hands, move her over Stackey's mouth as SD slowly tease KT 's pussy over her panties.... I begin to kiss KT's mouth deeply and slip my tongue into her mouth dancing with her tongue. CW continue to pleasure SD while she is indulge in the sweetness of KT

OMG!! Tasty!!

takes KT by her hands, move her over Stackey's mouth as SD slowly tease KT 's pussy over her panties.... I begin to kiss KT's mouth deeply and slip my tongue into her mouth dancing with her tongue. CW continue to pleasure SD while she is indulge in the sweetness of KT

I get up and steal KT away.
I can tell She's not quite ready and wants to watch tonight. I lead her back to her chair. Re tucking her blanket, I kiss her cheek softly and give her a wink ;)

I then return to the couch smiling and straddle Mh's lap. You naughty boy you. :devil: I say as I rub my wet puss hard against your shaft.

I can tell She's not quite ready and wants to watch tonight. I lead her back to her chair. Re tucking her blanket, I kiss her cheek softly and give her a wink ;)

I then return to the couch smiling and straddle Mh's lap. You naughty boy you. :devil: I say as I rub my wet puss hard against your shaft.

Winks at KT. as you wish Ms. KT...

placing my hands on your breasts and tease your nipples as you rub your dripping pussy along my shaft.... I lean forward to kiss and suck your nipple. lightly glide my teeth along the stem of your stiff nipples....feeling your sweetness cover my cock and down to my balls.

Steps back to chair I was sitting in ...watching as SD rubs her exceedingly wet pussy up an down MHs cock... Getting ready to mount him.. Slowly stroking my thick cock waiting for my turn

Steps back to chair I was sitting in ...watching as SD rubs her exceedingly wet pussy up an down MHs cock... Getting ready to mount him.. Slowly stroking my thick cock waiting for my turn

No No No... CW.... Don't wait my friend... Our sexy Stacy is ready. Put it in her mouth. ;)

Moves back up to stacky ... stepping up on the couch offering my cock up for you to take in your mouth... one hand resting lightly on your head the other tracing circles on your neck as you reach down an take MH in your hand and start rubbing the head back and forth between your lips coating the head.. moaning around the head of my dick as you sit down on his hard cock

SD, I want a picture of you on that black throw rug before the fireplace. Wearing that red thong. And a smile. With your pretty blue eyes saying "come fuck me big boy!". I bet I could resist that for at least one nanosecond. :D

Mmm, I seem to be getting thicker as I smile watching Stackey pressing herself against Mh

SD, I want a picture of you on that black throw rug before the fireplace. Wearing that red thong. And a smile. With your pretty blue eyes saying "come fuck me big boy!". I bet I could resist that for at least one nanosecond. :D

I wish it really existed. I would do that do you ;) :devil:

Hey Stackey! Looks like you all had quite an evening in the Red Room last night.

Sorry I missed all the hot action. Love this visual. wet1.jpeg Very naughty.
attachment.php

Leaving a note......

For all my peeps. :)

Crazy day at work! I will be home (in the Red Room) later this evening. Hopefully in 4 hours or so 8ish my time. Hope you all come over to play and have a drink or five. :) I predict a hell of a party. :p

:kiss: :kiss: :devil:

SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back