Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Hello everyone, thank you for the lovely comments! :)
Did y'all miss me yesterday? :rolleyes:
By popular demand I decided to do some photos from a different view.
On a barely related note I am in the middle of Jane Eyre and today opened up the book to start reading and the first sentence at the start of the page was "As to mouth..." and I immediately started to giggle. I figure if there is anyone else in the world who finds this entertaining that person would probably be here. lol
But I doubt any of you are here to listen to me try to be funny ;)

Thank you for posting these delightful photos. You have scrummy body x

Yup for avatar need 100 posts... If I'm not mistaken at least a 1/4 of those need be sexy pic posts, so probably best work on those first:devil:

Yup for avatar need 100 posts... If I'm not mistaken at least a 1/4 of those need be sexy pic posts, so probably best work on those first:devil:

Just got my avatar at 100 posts. I can confirm that requirement.

Not sure about the sexy pic posts. I have not posted any original pics, but I have reposted pics using the IMG /IMG tags. Maybe those counted. ????

Just to be sure, I would follow dz2681's advice and post as many sexy pics as you can. Wouldn't want you to cum up short and be disappointed. :D

I've been procrastinating... which results in more pictures here!
It's a purple kind of day today.

And here I always thought procrastination only lead to bad things ;):D. I love everything about this set. The purple the back to the future poster in the back and most importantly your sexy ass and yummy looking breasts hanging in the air ;):heart:

Just got my avatar at 100 posts. I can confirm that requirement.

Not sure about the sexy pic posts. I have not posted any original pics, but I have reposted pics using the IMG /IMG tags. Maybe those counted. ????

Just to be sure, I would follow dz2681's advice and post as many sexy pics as you can. Wouldn't want you to cum up short and be disappointed. :D

Oooh, okay! I'll get right on that! I'm sure you guys wouldn't have any reason to lie to me :rolleyes:
No ulterior motives..

Oooh, okay! I'll get right on that! I'm sure you guys wouldn't have any reason to lie to me :rolleyes:
No ulterior motives..

Of course we have ulterior motives. ;) With a body like yours, this is a big complement. :D

And I didn't lie to you. I just really don't know the details of the sexy pic post count thingie. Just don't want you to reach 100 posts and still be disappointed. ;);)

My God, beautiful. I'm actually taking a few pics of myself right now. And I'm certainly using you as inspiration.

Wow. I like your pics and I also support 100 posts of pictures. I thought they had to be consecutive too.

Ulterior motives? Of course not just trying help out a sexy lady get her avatar is all:D

Gone for a weekend and look at all I have missed.

1. Love the Back to the Future Poster (Great taste)
2. You have a great ass that needs to be spanked (I volunteer)
3. Wow do you look good in Purple.
4. Mind if I ask where in Canada?
5. Yes it is 100 posts

Gone for a weekend and look at all I have missed.

1. Love the Back to the Future Poster (Great taste)
2. You have a great ass that needs to be spanked (I volunteer)
3. Wow do you look good in Purple.
4. Mind if I ask where in Canada?
5. Yes it is 100 posts

1. Thank you :D
2. I welcome volunteers.
3. Thank you again ;)
4. Ontario

my fav!

Your thread is my favorite thing to enjoy on Lit. As a fellow native Canadien(Sault Ste. Marie), I take personal pride in how damn sexy and radient you are. My favorite photo so far is the "loves". I love your whole body, that we can see see some of your sweet face and the hope some of those clothes will soon come off....

1. Thank you :D
2. I welcome volunteers.
3. Thank you again ;)
4. Ontario

You really are a gorgeous girl. I am out in BC, a little ways away but I have family out in Toronto, might have to go visit. ;)

I promise I will volunteer over and over again.

Back