Never on Sunday

OH MY GOD! I'm so jealous!!! I want to see that so bad! How was it?!

Happy Sunday, sexy Ella :heart:
It was a lot of fun...lots of action and within 20 minutes Henry Cavill's shirt was off...:D :D :D

My sweet sexy Ella, hope your had a great naughty week-end.
Have a fantastic Monday.
Lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :rose:

Mmmmm...Love those kisses, Emmy! I hope you have a great day, too!:kiss::kiss:

Come sit on my lap and talk to me. How's life, beautiful?

*pouncetacklehugs* Life is spinning. Daughter now officially a high school senior, major renovations going on at my house, liquor cabinet fully stocked and pool is open. Must be summer! Nice to be able to rest in your lovely lap for a few minutes, though, I admit!!! How are you, sugar??

*pouncetacklehugs* Life is spinning. Daughter now officially a high school senior, major renovations going on at my house, liquor cabinet fully stocked and pool is open. Must be summer! Nice to be able to rest in your lovely lap for a few minutes, though, I admit!!! How are you, sugar??

My kids have been swimming since way before the pool was warm enough. LOL. They had blue lips, shaking and swore they weren't cold and that was in Early May! So, a liquor cabinet, eh? What can I have?

I'm great! Working and reading... soccer training later today and then the rest of the week is at home!

I always smile when I see you on here! I remember way back when I came to your rescue and it's been smiles since then. :heart:

My kids have been swimming since way before the pool was warm enough. LOL. They had blue lips, shaking and swore they weren't cold and that was in Early May! So, a liquor cabinet, eh? What can I have?

I'm great! Working and reading... soccer training later today and then the rest of the week is at home!

I always smile when I see you on here! I remember way back when I came to your rescue and it's been smiles since then. :heart:

'Tis true...I remember you rescuing me very, very well. A lot has evolved in Lit-world since then, and I can only assume it will cycle around again. ;)

We now have professional soccer right here in my backyard. You should come visit! My drink of choice so far this summer has been a weird strawberry-flavored sour mash called "Sweet Revenge" with lemonade. It's sweet and 77 proof. Effective. and Quick. :D

I'm happy that you're doing well. Miss your sexy socks. You rocked the socks! *kisses*

p.s. I still think of you whenever I have Skittles! Is that bad??!! lol

My Cute Lil Dress

This is the dress I wore for our Teacher Recognition on Saturday. One of the former students who is less than half my age told me I "rocked this dress."

Yeah. Fifty. Rockin' the dress!!

:cattail::cattail:

This is the dress I wore for our Teacher Recognition on Saturday. One of the former students who is less than half my age told me I "rocked this dress."

So fifty huh??? Where's the OTHER 25 year old??????

Pretty!!! And I'd have to agree. :D

:kiss:

He spoke the truth!

Sexy. Sexy. Sexaaay.

Mwahhhh :kiss:

You DO rock, sexy mama. :kiss:

'Tis true...I remember you rescuing me very, very well. A lot has evolved in Lit-world since then, and I can only assume it will cycle around again. ;)

We now have professional soccer right here in my backyard. You should come visit! My drink of choice so far this summer has been a weird strawberry-flavored sour mash called "Sweet Revenge" with lemonade. It's sweet and 77 proof. Effective. and Quick. :D

I'm happy that you're doing well. Miss your sexy socks. You rocked the socks! *kisses*

p.s. I still think of you whenever I have Skittles! Is that bad??!! lol

Prof Soccer? Who?!?

I still love Skittles but have evolved to the Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews! OMG... the pink ones (Watermelon) are a-freaking-mazing!

Try one... or ten!

Heaven

Not sure how long I have been around lit but I had NO idea you had your own thread. Crazy stuff. I hope all is well with you lovely lady.

Back