New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
My name is Daniela. I'm into bsdm since forever:)
Came on this site with my Master M.
I am playing professional handball for like4yrs
Love reading/writing stories.
Writing poems. Drawing animes.
Not looking for another person to talk/chat with right now. My Master is enough:)
But still I do want writers to pm me recommending me stories.(rape,slavery,torture,bsdm only)
 
Hi, A little new to the site. Just wanted to say hi. My husband turned me to this site to read a storty. We both love to play and have more toys then we could use in one night.

I go by KodiakTease on other sites. Not on line a lot but enjoy reading when I am.
 
Hi

First post! I'm Liza, 24, London. I guess I identify as a queer (homoflexible) femme, with a penchant for pain, bondage and a little humiliation. (Though I can be a little switchy). My partner and I are in a commited non-monogomous relationship and are pretty compatible.

I guess I am a bit of a novice (she's not) and I'm still working out exactly what my kinks are. I've started writing about my experiences and a friend said I should look for somewhere to share if I wanted. So I'm gonna have a look around and maybe post some stuff. Be nice!

If there are any UK folks about, it'd be good to talk!
 
Hi all,

I'm Sari, a LONG time reader but first time poster. I'm a bi submissive and masochist, among other things. My Lover/Partner/Lady and I have been together for most of our lives (19 years), and we've been into pretty much all aspects of BDSM for pretty much all of that. I probably won't post often, as I'm very busy, but I still thought I'd introduce myself just in case.
 
one, two, three....

Hi all! *takes a deep breath*
Im new here obviously, a friend asked me to come read stories and i just keep digging in deeper.
I am 41 almost 42 *puts head on desk* 5'3" blond, blue eyes. I call the Rockie moutains home, cowboys, native americans, horses, lakes for swimming, and vast amounts of sky.
I love reading, writing, sewing & designing clothing, swimming, dancing, and a million other things.

I recently ran across a few things describing a submissive that left me shaking, it hit so close to home for me. I was not only raised vanilla but victorian, so im exploring and researching. I have a wonderful friend encouraging me through this journey.

Learning to step outside my comfort zone is wildy thrilling. I am excited about the road ahead.

Lots of love
juls
 
Welcome Liljuls

:rose:

I also finally allowed myself to see that I was kinky and it was okay in my 40's.
 
Just beginning to explore.

Hello. I'm KeenIntrigue. I'm a 26 years old teacher and have recently become involved with someone who has d/s interests (and experience). I found this forum by specifically looking for a d/s community; I am just barely beginning to explore interests and desires that I've always kept quiet. The relationship thus far has been exhilarating, but I have many, many thoughts and questions. Given that I am so new to everything bdsm, I want to be able to get input from a third party if I feel the need. I have already learned a great deal from browsing the forums and I am excited to share my story and hear feedback from others with more experience and insight. This is something very exciting for me, but I want to make sure that I am entering into this new relationship in a safe and healthy way.

Thanks!
-k
 
Alright. I think I've read enough intros to produce an articulate one of my own. :)
Im lioness, a nearly 24 (August) year old from Arkansas. I was born in Oregon, so the move was a bit of a shock. I attended college in Idaho for exactly one semester double majoring in English and Theater. I plan to attend a local college to complete the English degree once im 24 and qualify for Financial aid. I am generally employed in child care (nanny, day care, babysitter) but am at home for the next few months due to a bad situation. I am a divorced woman, which makes me feel older than i am (why is that?), and just got out from under a complete animal...so in a bit of shock. I spend my days doing whatever my parents need done (dog walking, house cleaning, help with the niece and nephew, yard work etc). Since i use my phone for all my internet needs, it is always logged in to Lit and FB, though i only pop in occasionally during the day to check. (I mention this bc it was brought to my attention that im never offline) i love to read, mainly fantasy, and am in middle earth at the moment with Tolkien and The Two Towers. My emphasis at school was creative writing, and i hope to teach it someday...maybe put out a book if im so lucky.
My BDSM needs are a bit up in the air at the moment, but i know i have a wicked bad fear of abandonment so i need to feel owned. I know what i enjoy and what turns me on, but im still learning how to have that in my real life. I've corrupted every Vanilla I've been with because i willfully wouldn't consider squelching my "needs". Did Not go well often. I tried to bring the Dom out in men that...probably wouldn't have ever done so themselves.i am horrible about Topping from the bottom, i think i got in the habit because I've had to train nearly every Dom I've had. Would Not mind trying a Domme, it might go a lot better than in the past and the idea definitely makes me smile. Ah! Enough rambling. That's all that i can think of for now. So...Hello all!!
 
Hellooo...

Very pleased to make your acquaintance. As you can probably gather, I am new here. A friend told me about this site because he knew how much I loved to write erotica. Thus far I haven't had much of an outlet so I thought this might be interesting ;).

I am female, divorced, very much sub, and still learning. I don't know as much as I would like so my experience in "the Lifestyle" has been limited. I find myself being drawn in and craving more but I can't get fulfilled, unfortunately. I love sex and my needs are very high. A girl can dream, right?

I am a very patient, loving, willing, and honest lover and I hope to make some man a wonderful partner one day. :rose:

There. That's a little about me. And yeah.. I am a college educated professional, though I am not in my chosen profession. Fortunately I have decided to attend Vanderbilt U in the fall to possibly finish getting my MD. We'll see! :)

Say hello if you get the chance. I don't bite hard. Unless you want me to. ;)
 
Last edited:
hello, late

you can see my name, general location to the left. I change. I have dark blonde light brown hair in the winter dishwater in the summer. Blue eyes and irish skin. A friend recently made me realize I love to be controlled. And a google search brought this site up, which I thought "ok, I can find out what 'i am' as it turns out, I guess im kinnd of a wuss.
 
Bonjour from Canada

Very, very new at all this. I've really only experimented by myself (read: fantasized) and got one boyfriend, who ended up being a total ass, to tie me up and even then it was very loose. Not "loose" like "I can wiggle" but "loose" like "God, it's like holding a yoga pose". I'm not looking for any relationship or cyber, just information on the more specific things and maybe online friends.

I'm still young, in my early twenties, and I'm studying microbiology in the city of Go! Jets! Go!. If you are Canadian, you know my pathetic little hometown. We're just bad enough at sports to be mocked, but not exactly bottom-charters. All in all, we suck. Bad. Winterpeg.

I'm very much a sub (the vocabulary is something I'm also experimenting with, brand new this is) if anything, even though I've never been properly dominated, and I've decided I want to find out more. And I'm too scared to go to a meet-and-greet at the local club (by that, I mean "daytime BDSM chat with free Timmy's", not "fetish nightclub"), so I've become a recluse and decided to be a (mild) lurker on forums.

I realized I was a bit different in my early teens and when I got a boyfriend and more "active", I understood my... desires were different. So, now I've got the guts (and the years to not lie on the sign-up page) to find out what I am and to what degree I am it. :nana:
 
I didn't expect myself to gravitate here. My marriage isn't all whips and 'yes masters' but my man is very alpha and I'm very ok with that. My community is also quite traditional, Irish Catholic. I'm 31, a wife, a mother and a carer. I'm part of a traveller community and so I've had a patchy education but I'm taking English language and literature courses at my local college and creative writing is one hobby that I care enough about to make time for. I'm quite new to the internet and to forums. I read stories here and use them as inspiration for my own. My own libido has died on its arse in recent years and so I'm also here to try and get my own juices flowing again.

Reading here in the BDSM forum, where people are talking about their own real desires instead of writing fantasy stories, it's made me realise that I still don't truly let go with my husband. My childhood and first marriage were miserable and abusive. I thought I'd dealt with all that and got past it but now I realise that I still have trust issues. It's such a shame too, because my man really is wonderful. So hopefully if I hang around here long enough I'll learn enough about myself to be able to offer my husband all that I truly am, because that's what he has always deserved.

Sad how ballsy we can be when nobody that matters will read it.

So hi.
 
Welcome Kellyz_craic

I'm sure you'll find your way and in the meantime don't forget to enjoy the journey!

:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top