Incest is best(Closed)

"YES! You are fucking mommy so good, baby..." Ariel said as she continued to bounce up and down on his incredibly hard erection, feeling his swollen cockhead push up into her wet pussy. "I've wanted to feel you inside of me for so long, Matt...oh fuck! it was worth the wait..."

The redhead tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she felt her son sucking harder on her breasts, marveling at how aroused it made her to have him latched onto one of her tits. Then she felt one of his fingers slip between her ass cheeks and begin to tease her hole, "Oh shit! Oh shit!" was all she could say at first before she began to moan loudly.

Eventually she managed some encouraging words to Matt, "Stick your finger in my ass...just a little bit, just stick it in while you fuck my pussy, sweetie..."
 
It turned out that his mother had quite the dirty mouth in bed which made her appear only that much sexier to him. "Mom you feel so fucking good." He said in a groan as he switched his mouth over to her other breast taking a mouthful of her breast and sucking lovingly just like he did on the other one.

Once she told him to stick a finger in her ass he did just like she said and began to slide his index finger into her asshole. It was very tight and warm around his finger and he slipped it in almost up to his knuckle as she kept riding him. A wet sound coming from her tight pussy as she made movements on his thick rigid cock.
 
Ariel didn't cum when she felt Matt push his finger into her ass, but she certainly felt herself move much closer to a climax. She stopped bouncing on his dick and went back to grinding her hips against his which not only meant that she was grinding against his cock, but also against his finger. Her moans became much louder and much more intense.

"Fuck, Matt, you're filling mommy up with that big, thick cock...making me want to cum..." the redhead managed to say between incoherent moans. "I want you to cum inside me..."
 
Last edited:
The way his mother was worshiping his huge cock was a huge turn on for Matt. She went back to grinding on his cock and his finger that was in her ass. He let her breast go from his mouth and pressed his face against her breasts as he let out a loud deep groan. His balls were pressed up against her as the entire length of his cock was buried inside of his mother's tight hot cunt.

"I'm going to cum soon" Matt said followed by another deep groan. He was amazed by how amazing her pussy felt when wrapped around his member. He was trying to hold back his cum to make the pleasure last longer but he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. Any minute now he would pump his mother full of his seed.
 
Hearing Matt acknowledge that he was close to orgasm sent the bucking redhead over the edge of her own climax. Grinding her pussy against his throbbing cock, Ariel reached forward and grabbed a handful of her son's hair, using it as a handle as she threw her head back and began to moan uncontrollably, "Fuck me...ohhhnnnn...god...yes....fuck me! Fuck me!...uhnnnn...shit..."

Her legs trembling, her chest heaving with quick, shallow breaths, the redhead felt herself overcome with pleasure that surpassed anything she'd ever felt, "Matt...oh god, Matt..." she wanted to tell him that she was cumming, to tell him how incredible it felt to have him inside of her, holding her, touching her, fucking her, but she couldn't get the words out...it was too much.

As the sweet orgasm washed over her, Ariel leaned forward cradling Matt's head between her breasts, her arms around his neck, her pussy still wrapped tightly around his massive cock.
 
This was all like some sort of dream to Matt, everything was so incredible and felt so amazing it was almost unreal. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock and felt a warm sensation cover his cock and knew she was cumming. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and kept his face pressed between her breasts. Hearing her moans was so sexy especially since she was calling his name.

This sent him over the edge and he erupted inside his mother's hot wet cunt. Squeezing her ass so firmly with his big hands as he shot stream after stream of his thick warm cum deep into her pussy quickly filling her up with his seed. Matt was cumming inside his own mother, shooting his seed deep into the hole from which he came from.

Matt shot off a very big load inside his mother. She kept grinding against him milking his cock for every last drop. He could feel her breasts moisten a little as both of their bodies began to sweat lightly. "Oh my god mom that felt sooo good"
 
"Mommy loves you so much, sweetie," Ariel panted as she continued to hold his face against her heaving chest. She was coming down from a second orgasm which had followed almost immediately on the heels of her first, triggered by the feel of Matt cumming inside of her, his hands gripping her ass roughly as he filled her up. The feeling of having her son climax inside of her had been overwhelming.

Her heart was still racing and each time she took a deep breath, the red head felt her breasts swell against Matt's face, his breath hot against her skin. At that moment Ariel felt as if she could stay there with her son forever, her legs wrapped around him, his softening cock still buried inside of her wet cunt, their arms wrapped tightly around one another. She'd never felt so desired, or so beautiful as she did at that moment.

"Hold me," she pleaded as she slipped off Matt's lap and laid down next to him on the bed.
 
Matt wanted to stay like this forever. His cock still buried inside his mother's tight pussy, her long smooth legs wrapped around him and her breasts pressed against his face, it was perfect. He would have been disappointed when she slipped from his lap, but she laid next to him and told him to hold her. A grin came over his face as he looked down quickly at his big flaccid cock resting between his legs still dripping wet from their mixed cum that coated his cock.

Matt leaned back and turned on his side towards his mother. She was on her side as well so he pressed his chest against her back as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Planting soft loving kisses over the back of her shoulders and neck. From this moment on Ariel wouldn't just be his mother but they would be lovers as well. Was he going to be able to keep this secret from Autumn or the secret of what happened between then from his mother.
 
As Matt moved to lay next to her, Ariel turned her back to him and curled in against his body. She felt his lips against her neck and shoulders and she couldn't help but smile. She'd never imagined that something so wrong could feel so perfectly right, but it did, and she had no intention of giving up what she'd found with her son. She needed him. She needed his arms around her. She needed his lips against hers and the look in his eyes when he looked at her. She needed his cock inside her.

With Matt pressed tightly against her back, and his arm draped over her hip, the warm sunlight streaming through the window warming her bare skin, the red head soon drifted into a comfortable, contented sleep.
 
As they lay there together on the bed Matt noticed his mother drifting off to sleep. He would have loved to sleep with her but his mind was keeping him awake, he was paranoid that Autumn would walk in on them and catch them. He knew she was at work but that still didn't stop his mind from thinking this. Although as much as his mind was racing, as he held his mother in his arms and felt the sun beating on his naked body his eyes began to feel heavy and he drifted off to sleep as well.
 
Judging by the position of the sun in the sky when Ariel awoke, a few hours had passed. As her eyes fluttered open and her mind cleared she remembered that she was in her son's bed, which meant that it was her son's arm curled under hers, and his hand that was gently cupping one of her breasts. It also meant that it was her son's body pressed against her back, and his cock which was pressed against her ass. Not a bad way to wake up, she thought as she smiled to herself.

After reaching up to cover Matt's hand with her own, Ariel gently pushed her hips back against Matt's body wanting to feel him more fully against her. "Matt, sweetie? Are you awake?" she called softly as she continued to rub her ass against his limp cock, hoping that he would wake up feeling as horny as she was.
 
Matt woke up to the sweet sound of his mother's voice. He didn't say anything he just grinned at the thought of what happened between them. The feeling of her hand over his that was cupping her big warm breast and the feeling of her round ass pressing against him and rubbing softly. His cock twitched and started to stiffen between her cheeks as him and his cock woke up.

"Yes mother I am awake" He said as he gently squeezed her breast and kissed her shoulder and neck again. His free hand was on her flat stomach rubbing softly below her belly button just inches above her heavenly pussy.

Matt's mind was filled with a little disbelief of what was happening between him and his mother and Autumn as well. He wondered what it was that caused them to crave him so much, whatever it was he didn't care he was craving this forbidden taboo connection between them. It was so unlike being with a girlfriend or just some random girl he hooked up with so much more erotic.
 
Between the feel of Matt's lips on her shoulders, his hand on her breast and his cock moving against her ass cheeks, Ariel was quickly becoming wet again, and she had no intention of wasting the time they had alone together. Lifting her head, she turned just enough to give her son a warm kiss even as she pushed her hips back more firmly, grinding her ass against his slowly stiffening member.

"Hmmm, mommy wants you inside her again, baby" the red head said as she bit Matt's bottom lip playfully. She reached behind her with one hand and took hold of her son's cock and gently pushed the head between her buttocks, and rubbed it up and down her crack. "Take me from behind and fuck me."
 
The kiss that his mother gave him put the final touches on hardening his cock. The feeling and taste of her warm wet tongue rubbing against his was so sensual. His hand lovingly caressing her breast as he returned the kiss with great passion.

"Hmmm, mommy wants you inside her again, baby" He heard his mother say making his cock twitch between her cheeks.

His mother talking to him like this was such a turn on there was nothing hotter than his own mom talking to him like that. He let out a sigh as she bit his bottom lip which only turned him on more. He felt her soft hand grab his cock and press the tip between her cheeks rubbing it up and down her crack feeling it graze against her asshole gently.

Did she want him to fuck her in the ass? Matt was a little nervous because he never did it like this before. As his mother guided him against her puckered hole he started to move his hips forward slowly entering her for the second time today. Matt and his mother were connecting at the most passionate way, making love together. He continued to inch into her feeling how tight and hot she was loving the almost velvety feel her ass made as it wrapped around his cock.
 
Ariel was surprised when she felt her son's erection push against her tight hole, and then,a moment later, slip inside of her. She hadn't really intended for him to fuck her ass, but the truth was she was too turned on at that moment to resist. In fact, the thought of Matt taking her anally caused her heart to race with excitement, just as it caused her pussy to grow slick with desire. She gasped as she felt him push deeper between her cheeks, opening her up to his massive member even as she reached back and placed one hand on his hip, pulling him forward, guiding him deeper.

"Oh, Matt, honey, that feels so good," the redhead cried out as she marveled at the feel of his thick cock inside of her tight little ass. Ariel lifted her other hand up to her chest and massaged her large tits, pinching the nipples and pulling on them.
 
Matt let out a groan of sheer pleasure as he sunk deeper into his mother's tight ass, inch by inch until every last bit of his massive member was buried inside of her. Her ass was so hot and tight, gripping his cock so firmly it felt incredible. He had just woken up a few minutes ago and now he was balls deep inside of his mother's asshole.

Her big round ass was pressed against his body and he loved that. Reaching a hand down he started to run his fingers along her slick pink lips as he started to fuck her ass, pulling his cock out then sliding it back in. As he sunk back into her ass he sunk two of his fingers into her wet tight pussy, his fingers coated with her juices. "Mmmm fuck mom"
 
Ariel let out a sharp gasp as she felt her son's fingers at her pussy, and again as they sank into her. She'd never in her life experienced anything like the feeling of having her ass filled with cock at the same time her cunt was filled. It was amazing. Delightful and excruciating at the same time and the knowledge that it was Matt inside of her only turned her on more. She pulled more insistently on the ends of her breasts as she bit her lip to keep from screaming out her desire.

Again and again Matt's hips moved against her round ass, plunging his thick, heavy cock into her ass and each time the redhead could feel his fingers plunging into her wet pussy to meet the thrust of his hips. Ariel moaned uncontrollably, her thighs already trembling.

"...fuck me, baby, fuck me...god yes...fuck me in both my holes..." a steady stream of encouragement flowed from her lips as she let herself become his plaything, his fuckdoll.
 
Matt was in heaven, he was having sex with his incredibly sexy mother and she was bringing him so much pleasure. This was his first time having anal sex and he loved how it felt, so tight and warm. His fingers moving in synch with his movements of his cock. His fingers were dripping wet from her juices. After about five more minutes of fucking his mother in the ass, Matt pulled his cock from her tight hole and adjusted his hips and then guided his long fat cock into her soaking wet hungry pussy.

Groaning out as he sank deep into her warm tight cunt. "This has to be the best way to start the morning" He said as he was now fucking his mother's pussy. Moving nice and slow at first letting her feel every inch of him slide in and out of her. Slowly working up his speed, kissing the back of her shoulders and neck.
 
Ariel gasped with delight as she felt her son's thick, hard manhood sinking into the wet folds of her already tingling pussy. "MattMattMatt..." she murmured over and over again as he began to thrust in and out of her his body pressed against hers, his lips gliding across the soft skin of her neck and shoulders.

The redhead couldn't believe that she was actually fucking her handsome son, but she also couldn't imagine ever going back. Not now, not after she'd felt his desire and passion, felt the touch of his hands against her body, felt him inside of her.

With one hand still on his hip, Ariel rolled fully onto her stomach, pulling Matt on top of her as her breasts pressed against the bed. She lifted her hips slightly to meet the deep penetration of his cock and began to moan louder as he continued fucking her. She was seconds from another orgasm, her thighs already trembling in anticipation.

"Mommy wants to taste you,baby...mommy wants you to cum in her mouth when you're ready..." she said, her breathing shallow and strained as she felt her climax begin.
 
As Ariel rolled onto her stomach, Matt grabbed her hips and held onto them as she lifted them into the air. Matt thrust so deep into his mother's hot wet pussy his body hitting against her big perfect round ass every time he thrust into her. The bed now creaking from their movements, the room filled with the sound of that, the slapping sound of his body hitting against her ass, and their heavy breathing and moans.

"Oh fuck mom I love fucking you so much!!" He groaned out. He knew his mother was having an orgasm by how her body tensed up and her pussy grew tighter and the way her inner walls spasmed around his cock. He fucked her through her orgasm growing closer to his own as he did so. His cock and balls now dripping wet from his mother's cum.

"You feel soooo damn good!!" He groaned out then after a few more thrusts he pulled out with a wet popping sound then moved up to her mouth and pressed the wet tip against her pink lips and stroked it a couple times before he erupted. Ribbons of warm white cum shooting out into her mouth. Matt groaned as he shot his huge load into his mom's mouth.
 
Ariel's thighs were still quivering from her orgasm when she felt Scott pull out. She quickly flipped over onto her back and looked up just in time to see her son's engorged cock moving toward her face. The redhead opened her lips and eagerly accepted the voluminous load of cum her dispensed into her mouth as she grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him closer. She waited until he was completely drained before swallowing the white mass collected on her tongue, then sucked his dick into her mouth and licked it clean.

Ariel could have fallen asleep like that, with Scott on top of her, his cock buried in her mouth, sucking on it like a pacifier, but she knew they shouldn't. Eventually her daughter would be home from work, which meant for now, their tryst had to come to an end.

After playfully lapping at her son's cock and testicles for a few minutes, the redhead finally squirmed from beneath him and sat up. "We should probably get out of bed and get dressed before your sister gets home," she pointed out, one hand resting comfortably on his thigh just inches from his flacid cock. "Maybe we can steal a few minutes alone later..."
 
Matt watched in ecstasy as his mother took every last drop of his load into her mouth. Then after she swallowed the mouthful she started sucking his cock clean which Matt loved. He brushed his mother's red hair from her face as she playfully lapped her tongue along his cock and balls.

"God that felt amazing!" Matt said softly as his eyes traveled over his mother's perfectly sculpted body. Grinning when she said maybe they can squeeze in a few minutes later. "Well when I take a shower later today I will be sure to leave the door unlocked" Leaning down he kissed her deeply.

He wondered what his sister would think if she knew he was fucking their mother, and what his mother would think if she knew he was fucking his sister. Matt planned on keeping the secret for as long he could.
 
It was after five when Autumn arrived home from work. When she walked into the house, her mom was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a glass of wine, a plate of half eaten cheese and crackers sitting in front of her.

"Hey, Mom. How was your day?" the eighteen year old asked as she dropped her keys and phone on the counter.

"It was okay, I guess," Ariel answered without looking up from the newspaper article she was reading. "How was work?"

"Annoying, as always," Autumn answered as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "I swear, whoever said the customer is always right was a complete jackhole. Customers are morons."

"Well, at least its over," her mom responded. "Do you have plans tonight? Going out with your girlfriends?"

"No, I'm too grumpy. I'll probably just stay in," the teen girl answered. "Where's Matt?"

"Huh, wh- oh, Matt? I think he's upstairs," Ariel answered before taking a long sip of wine from her glass. "I'm not really sure what he's doing, I've barely seen him all day."

"Well, I'm going to go change clothes," Autumn announced, taking the cold bottle of water with her as she left the kitchen and started up the stairs. She was doing her best to act tired and casual, when in reality she wanted to bounce up the stairs as quickly as she could so she could find her big brother and rip his clothes off.

The eighteen year old went to her room and stripped out of all of her clothes, then grabbed a short, fluffy pink robe and slung it around her shoulders. She slipped her arms through the sleeves, but made not attempt to close the robe or tie the belt before emerging from her room and starting down the hall toward Matt's room, "Matt, where are you?"
 
After he left his mother's room Matt went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water, quickly downing it on his way up to his room. Once he was up in his room he pulled on some clothes, a pair of cargo shorts and a dark blue t-shirt that fit tightly on his tone upper body. He just thought how he was living some sort of fantasy. Not only did his super sexy sister come onto him and ended up having sex with him, but then he also got to fuck his goddess of a mother.

He was sitting on the chair at his desk in his room when he heard the front door open and knew that Autumn was home. He kept checking his emails hearing faint voices and knew her and their mother were chatting in the kitchen. Then he heard footsteps come upstairs and disappear into Autumn's room. 'guess she is tired and went to take a nap' Matt thought to himself.

The he heard his sister call out to him from the hallway. He got up out of the chair and opened his door and peeked out loving the sight that stood before him in the hallway. His sexy sister stood there in a short, fluffy pink robe. He saw that it wasn't tied so right away he saw her perfectly perky breasts that the robe barely covered. His eyes trailing down her body to see her bare teen mound that he loved so much.

"Damn sis look at you" He said as he felt his cock stirring to life in his shorts. "Why don't you come in here and tell me about your day at work?" He asked stepping aside and motioning for her to come into his room. Knowing that when she came in there there would probably be no discussing of her day at work.
 
"Okay," Autumn answered in response to her brother's invitation, stepping past the threshold of his room, pulling the door closed behind her. Lifting herself up on her tiptoes, she gave her brother a hug, her robe still open, allowing her naked body to press against him for a brief moment before pulling away. As she moved over to take a seat on the end of his bed, the teenager took a moment to tightly belt her robe.

"Work was boring and annoying and exhausting like always," Autumn commented as she crossed her legs and then brushed her brown hair back over her shoulders. "But what about your day, what did you do just hang around the house with mom all day?"
 
Back
Top