Uncut Cocks

bigdicklover

Virgin
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Posts
11
I am curious, does anybody else enjoy sucking on uncut cocks? I absolutely love the sight of a cock semi-hard with the foreskin covering the head. I love sucking and licking the skin and coaxing the head out of it's shelter. When the head starts popping out of the skin it is one of the most beautiful sights to behold.
I just immediately start sucking him and pulling the skin up tight over the head and when he is deep in my mouth I pull the skin down tight and feel the head pop out onto my tongue.

I suck vigorously until he is about to cum and then I let him stroke onto my open mouth with my tongue sticking out so that I can see the cum shooting from his cock and see the skin sliding and covering the head.

It is a beautiful sight and experience.

Also does anybody have any pics of this? I would enjoy it.
 
I love uncut cocks as well.

Have only experienced one in real life... and he wasn't into getting blow jobs. Which I assure you was not for lack of skill on my part.
 
I've never had one, but I fantasize about it much. I do enjoy sucking on cut cocks, but I would love to experience an uncut man. Exploring that cockhead and foreskin drives me wild (thinking about it drives me wild). I'd love to see some uncut photos as well. Blocking at porn is fun, but I prefer to look at and enjoy "average" folks. Thanks for re-stirring these thoughts!
 
I've got an uncut cock, it surprised me when I started out on the bi path how many people didn't have foreskins.

In my adult years I've only come across 3 guys with uncut, the rest had cut. Before my adult years the ratio was a little better. Strange
 
I've only ever sucked uncut cocks, so it's just 'normal' to me :)

But yes, I enjoy doing so ... a LOT!

DMama
 
I think there are alot more men interested in talking about the beauty of foreskin covered cocks.
Don't be shy, tell us why you love the fully intact ones. :kiss:
 
[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

These should keep you guys busy for a little while. I wish I could be there with you while you..............:heart:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like uncircumcised cocks...very gross and alien looking to me. =S sorry to anyone that is uncut on here, nothing against you!! hehe. =)
 
I do not like uncircumcised cocks...very gross and alien looking to me. =S sorry to anyone that is uncut on here, nothing against you!! hehe. =)

Who the fuck asked you for an opinion? If you don't like it, leave, there are other threads for perverts like you. GO, GET OUTA HERE ,NOW!

AnimatedChucky2.gif
 
i've got an uncut cock so maybe thats why i prefer them. The bigger the foreskin the better yum!
 
These pics are great. Love the foreskin pulled up over the hard cock..
Wish I was sucking one of them right now. In fact anybody in the NYC area with an uncut cock that wants a blowjob just let me know and I will be on my knees sucking your cock and tasting your cum.
 
These pics are great. Love the foreskin pulled up over the hard cock..
Wish I was sucking one of them right now. In fact anybody in the NYC area with an uncut cock that wants a blowjob just let me know and I will be on my knees sucking your cock and tasting your cum.

you like uncut cocks check my profile let me know what you think;)
 
[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
This one is beautiful.

I love uncut cocks, but I love cut ones as well. All cock is good!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
this post

Is just too much to love, god, so many pretty cocks to choose from that I want in my mouth and face! So Yummy!
 
Back
Top