bi-curious female for same

now we have you where we want you

Touche if you would like the left side, I'll take the right and we can share the middle :D

nursie will make sure we stay wet as we get hotter ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

OMFG......that would be soooooooooo hot!! Gotta go to bed now ladies......wish you were here to tuck me in!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

mmm - that feels good

leans over and shares a kiss with T + N before taking Nursies fingers and placing them inside my hot sex before reaching over and flicking my tongue across N's slick opening = mm yummy

mmm - that feels good

leans over and shares a kiss with T + N before taking Nursies fingers and placing them inside my hot sex before reaching over and flicking my tongue across N's slick opening = mm yummy

Mmm enjoys kiss with K. More than willing to take over for T since she's heading to bed. Wanna play some more K? :kiss:

mmm - riding nursies fingers as she plays with both of us

leans over and plants lots and lots of kisses all over T's soft face as I gently roll the hardening nipple between my fingers

"you can squeeze mine harder" I moan

'pull on them - please ' i whisper

sorry - I have to go in about 5 :mad:

mmm - riding nursies fingers as she plays with both of us

leans over and plants lots and lots of kisses all over T's soft face as I gently roll the hardening nipple between my fingers

"you can squeeze mine harder" I moan

'pull on them - please ' i whisper

sorry - I have to go in about 5 :mad:

Hmmm will just have to make the most of my 5 minutes then!

Takes K's full breast in my hands. Massages them firmly, Catching those poking nips between my thumbs and pointer fingers and tugs. Not too hard but enough to cause your breath to catch.

"give me what I'm giving you girl. I like it a little harder too."

pulling you closer - our breasts almost touching as we entwine our hands rubbing and pulling at the tender buds - mine are so hard right now :)

I press my lips harder against yours, my tongue pushing into your mouth, caressing your tongue

my hand slips around your waist and pulls you closer, our breathing coming fast now

pulling you closer - our breasts almost touching as we entwine our hands rubbing and pulling at the tender buds - mine are so hard right now :)

I press my lips harder against yours, my tongue pushing into your mouth, caressing your tongue

my hand slips around your waist and pulls you closer, our breathing coming fast now

Mine are like pebbles too.

My tongue fights with your as I explore the moistness of your mouth.

Our heat combines as our bodies connect. Belly to belly, pussy to pussy. Still tugging on those luscious nips. I press my thigh between yours. Pressing upwards to caress your mound

hello all

I've recently started feeling quite bicurious hehe. Dont really know how to go about it though. I mean. I love men..I loooove men haha, and want to marry a man one day..but something about being with a woman..at least once...I dont know... Just the whole idea of kissing a woman..and playing with a woman. Just seems so interesting :)

How did you all go about your initial bicurious feelings?

hello all

I've recently started feeling quite bicurious hehe. Dont really know how to go about it though. I mean. I love men..I loooove men haha, and want to marry a man one day..but something about being with a woman..at least once...I dont know... Just the whole idea of kissing a woman..and playing with a woman. Just seems so interesting :)

Let the sexy neighborhood girl that lived across the street seduce me under the covers!!

hello all

Well hello to you too! Glad to have another lovely lady about. I am still trying to find someone to have my first actual experience with, but there have been several ladies who have helped me explore my fantasies through PM's. Luv ya girls (you know who you are!)

Well hello to you too! Glad to have another lovely lady about. I am still trying to find someone to have my first actual experience with, but there have been several ladies who have helped me explore my fantasies through PM's. Luv ya girls (you know who you are!)

Indeed!!

Hey Sexy Ladies!!

Hope everyone had a good hump today....ooops, meant humpday!:) lilknow........it's perfectfully wonderful to love cock and crave pussy. Just look at all the pretty ladies that float by everyday and it's difficult not to want to try more than cock!! Believe me...once you've been with another woman you'll never feel the same!!!:):kiss::kiss:

Man I could sure use a hump today! Soon though, but I think knowing it won't be much longer is actually making it worse!!! Argh.:eek:

Gosh hon......you're going to have cum dripping for days!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!:devil::kiss:

Fuck I HOPE so!!!!!! Might need some help cleaning it all up though! You cum help me? :devil::D

:DIf you told your hubby that first night that another lady was cumming over to clean up his mess.....you wouldn't be able to walk the next day!!!!!!:D:devil:

:DIf you told your hubby that first night that another lady was cumming over to clean up his mess.....you wouldn't be able to walk the next day!!!!!!:D:devil:

Hmmm and that's a bad thing?!?! That just means I need to stay in bed and be serviced all day long!

Hello all my ladies how are we doing?!?! i havn't been on much iu'm sorry i'm hard core looking for a job but i love you all and miss you!!!! when your cumming think of me :)

Hello all my ladies how are we doing?!?! i havn't been on much iu'm sorry i'm hard core looking for a job but i love you all and miss you!!!! when your cumming think of me :)

Hi VampGirl!! I've missed you SOOOOOOOO much! Good luck in the job search - we're all rooting for you!
bek098.gif

That's right VG we're cheering you one sending happy job hunting thoughts your way! :kiss:

Thanks all for the happy thoughts. It was a hard week as Bequ knows i just am sick of working my ass off for nothing.

Argh and my hubby is trying to be understanding but all i wanna do is just curl up between someone's thighs and drown.

any takers???

Thanks all for the happy thoughts. It was a hard week as Bequ knows i just am sick of working my ass off for nothing.

Argh and my hubby is trying to be understanding but all i wanna do is just curl up between someone's thighs and drown.

any takers???

Do you know haw fast my hand went up in the air!!!!! We should just 69 it so we can both drown! XOXOX

Back