Welcome to Story Ideas!

Cat girl idea is good.

skippycheese said:
IDEA1:

This girl is going to an adult costume party. She decides to dress up as a cat girl. Pink and White stripes, white pubes, a slight fur covering.

So, she puts it on, and it melds to her skin, making some changes. Her tongue gets longer, she's wicked flexible, her nipples extend/ labia swell. Finds herself able to take things alot larger than she originally could.

I like this idea! It reminds me of a story I read on some girls blog relating the time she went to a party as a catwoman. Her "costume" was body paint! No one suspected that she was actually naked until they got close to her. Now how hot is that?
 
Last edited:
Planned

I was thinking that it was planned but more exciting and erotic than each of us ever thought it would be. Thanks for the reply!
 
Glad I found the forums!

I like the message boards. I tried the chatrooms but they were mindless. So far I have only been in the Story Ideas, but I'm sure that I'll enjoy the others as well.

Greg
 
Greetings All,

My name is James. I am trying my hand at writing erotica. I submit under the name Maximillian_Excaliber.

I have been working on a series entitled "Accidents Will Happen". There are two common themes to all of the stories in the series. The first is unrequited love and the second is Accidental Sex. All the stories of the series except one have as their main characters a couple who for one reason or another never connected. All the couples in the series find themselves put into a situation where they finally get to express their true feelings for each other.

I have just finished my first Lesbian story and it should be approved in a few days. The title it will be posted under is "BTL-How the Rabbit Won The Catfight". But the full title is: Bound To Love - "The Bench Wenches" or "How the Rabbit Won The Catfight".

For those of you wishing a straight version, look for "BTL-How The Rabbit Won The Argument" to be approved about the same time. The full title of that story is: Bound To Love - "The Bench Warmers" or "How the Rabbit Won The Argument".

Both stories are light hearted revenge stories involving oral sex and sex toys.
I hope they will be part of a new series of stories Titled "Bound To Love".

I have begun working on another series Titled G.E.M. which stands for Green Eyed Monster. The series will be about people who decide to use jealousy as a tool for either revenge or as an excuse to hook up with someone that actually do care about. The first story in this series is about a woman who catches her boyfriend in bed with another woman. Leaves him and is taken in by her best friend. She beings to see all the good qualities about her friend that she had never noticed before and finds herself falling in love with him when she realizes that her friend loves her but would never tell her for fear of loosing her as a friend. She hatches a plan to get them together. Look for it to be posted soon under the title: GEM - The Boyfriend Trap.

Please excuse me if they are somewhat rough but I hope my style will get better as times go by.

As always, your constructive comments are welcome.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=910529&page=submissions
 
napnasty said:
Plus you get somthing out of it,as for no light,if you want it lit bad enough youll find a way,(im an expet)toaster,water heater,nabor,light socket,ingine manafold,two sticks,magnifine glass...

The burners on gas stoves work just fine, as long as you don't put too much of the tip of the cigarette close to the flame.

Burners on electric stoves tend to burn up too many millimeters by the time the cigarette is ready to smoke...same with toasters.

If all you have is an electric stove or toaster, look for some used matches. Break the burnt head off and heat up the remaining matchstick. Light your smoke quickly and then hold the stick under running water to extinguish it thorougly.

As cliché as it may be, having a cigarette after a fantastic orgasm is still reality for a good, albeit declining, portion of the population. So, it's fair game to include a post coital cigarette in a story.
 
Hi everyone. My name is Ricky, or rickpun as my friends effectionaly call me. I've been a long-time reader of literotica for a few years now and have always had the desire to try my hand at writing erotica but never the ambition to go through with it.

However, in the past few months I've been involved with a writting community that writes virtual series (television) and virtual movies in script format. It's all for fun and I really became enamored with the format (seeing as how it was different than prose and requires a different style of storytelling).

Is the story idea thread a good place to start if I want to gauge interest on readership of an erotic tale writen in script format? I think it'd be something new and interesting to literotica (I've not ran across any script format erotic stories yet), and something that will help with my creative writing.
 
Hi everyone. My name is Ricky, or rickpun as my friends effectionaly call me. I've been a long-time reader of literotica for a few years now and have always had the desire to try my hand at writing erotica but never the ambition to go through with it.

However, in the past few months I've been involved with a writting community that writes virtual series (television) and virtual movies in script format. It's all for fun and I really became enamored with the format (seeing as how it was different than prose and requires a different style of storytelling).

Is the story idea thread a good place to start if I want to gauge interest on readership of an erotic tale writen in script format? I think it'd be something new and interesting to literotica (I've not ran across any script format erotic stories yet), and something that will help with my creative writing.

if its more than an idea, I suggest that you try Story Feedback - you'll find others there (I think more inclined to review a draft.

Welcome anyhow.
 
blackmail mom

like to have ideas about:

1. son seducing mom

2. son blackmailing mom

3. son raping mom
 
To The Point

Well I'm just getting into this e-mailing and web use so bear with me. I'm the type that likes to get things out on the table. I have an idea that has probably been done but I haven't found the stories yet. It is a story about big very well hung black studs and women with strap-ons taking charge of the husband or boyfriend and putting them into a very compromised situation. I'm very open to just about any thing along those lines. if anyone finds a story or writes one along those lines please let me know the web site or e-mail it to me.
 
PT Story

I have been mulling over a story in which a man with a bad back goes to a friend who is a Physical Therapist to get clarification on some of the therapy he has been asked to do and things a bit interesting when she helps him with them.

What do you think?
 
I have been mulling over a story in which a man with a bad back goes to a friend who is a Physical Therapist to get clarification on some of the therapy he has been asked to do and things a bit interesting when she helps him with them.

What do you think?

should work. play the strangeness of how her touch turns him on. he resists because they areold chums, involved with pothers, etc..,

try posting this as a thread to get more discussion, though.
 
I have been mulling over a story in which a man with a bad back goes to a friend who is a Physical Therapist to get clarification on some of the therapy he has been asked to do and things a bit interesting when she helps him with them.

What do you think?

I wrote a romance story like that once. It was about a Physical Therapist who helped a man recover from a car wreck. If you know what I mean. I think you should go for it! I'd love to read it when your done. If you need any ideas email me.
 
I wrote a romance story like that once. It was about a Physical Therapist who helped a man recover from a car wreck. If you know what I mean. I think you should go for it! I'd love to read it when your done. If you need any ideas email me.

I am now up to page 197 of a Matchmaker Bandit book entitled "The Great Hippocrates Robberies" and if all goes well will have it ready for final editing by the end of the weekend.

I am also working on a separate Matchmaker Bandit story called The Great Resort Robbery. After than, I am considering working on the PT story.

Check out my other stories though and let me know what you think. By the way, I am still trying to find an editor. I am beginning to get the impression that a good one is:
A. Hard to find.
B. Hard to keep.

Either they are too much in demand or get tired of doing it. I'm not sure which.
 
I am working on a story about a civilian in a war zone who gets caught up in a fire fight and is wounded. The main story will be about after he comes home. The problem I currently have is that I have one character who is under 18 but is a central part of the main characters rehabilitation. There is no sex between the 2 and the underage character will not be involved in any sex scenes.

At this time, the story will probably be submitted to non-erotic as it isn't about sex, but instead is about the problems faced by someone who is injured and suffers a serious reaction to one of the medications he is taking. The 13 year old character will end up being a large part of his recovery but as a friend, not a sex partner in any way. Is this allowed under the rules here?
 
I am working on a story about a civilian in a war zone who gets caught up in a fire fight and is wounded. The main story will be about after he comes home. The problem I currently have is that I have one character who is under 18 but is a central part of the main characters rehabilitation. There is no sex between the 2 and the underage character will not be involved in any sex scenes.

At this time, the story will probably be submitted to non-erotic as it isn't about sex, but instead is about the problems faced by someone who is injured and suffers a serious reaction to one of the medications he is taking. The 13 year old character will end up being a large part of his recovery but as a friend, not a sex partner in any way. Is this allowed under the rules here?

yes, as long as the under age character is well removed from sex.
 
Hi all its been a long time since i have cum to this page and was wondering who is still around sirhugs nice to see you are still around.

love Linnet:)
 
Nerd Stories

I've Just Started Posting Here , So At Present I Have One Lite Fdom /geek Story And One Mild Humor Nerd Story . Which I Would Appreciate Some Possible Story Plots To Take Off On. Do I Have Any Takers Here That Will Supply Me With Nerd/geek Type Stories. I'm Not Into Real Heavy Domination Type Stuff So None Into That Unles They Have Redeeming Quality(were The Victim Comes Back On Top)
 
I've Just Started Posting Here , So At Present I Have One Lite Fdom /geek Story And One Mild Humor Nerd Story . Which I Would Appreciate Some Possible Story Plots To Take Off On. Do I Have Any Takers Here That Will Supply Me With Nerd/geek Type Stories. I'm Not Into Real Heavy Domination Type Stuff So None Into That Unles They Have Redeeming Quality(were The Victim Comes Back On Top)



Hi,

Welcome to Lit. Hope you enjoy it here. Dunno if you're still looking, but I have a story called "Happy Birthday CJ, about a geek guy that works in a computer store and a girl comes in. I don't know if its too heavy for you, but you could check that. I like writiing stories with geeks in them. I identify with the character easily, lol.:)
 
I've Just Started Posting Here , So At Present I Have One Lite Fdom /geek Story And One Mild Humor Nerd Story . Which I Would Appreciate Some Possible Story Plots To Take Off On. Do I Have Any Takers Here That Will Supply Me With Nerd/geek Type Stories. I'm Not Into Real Heavy Domination Type Stuff So None Into That Unles They Have Redeeming Quality(were The Victim Comes Back On Top)

welcome. why not try posting a New Thread titled "Nerd/Geek Stories" ? Not everyone visits this thread, but a lot of viewers check out new threads.
 
Story Idea I would like someone to Write

A 50's aged couple long term married empty nest go on their first cruise in the Bahamas. They meet other similar couple or couples and the husbands talk about their fantasies of sharing some dancing and touching with it going on into same room kissing, petting, and dancing with fewer and fewer clothes, maybe some exchange of dance partners in the process. This ends with same room sex with own spouses - no swapping. Over a many day cruise this develops with the last few nights including the openly displayed sex.

My wife and I are going on a cruise and I would like to use this story to encourage her to be open to the idea. Any takers?
 
My first thought was of the geek repairing her computer. He uses info learned from it to try getting close. She finds out and is angry at first. Then, either because she has learned she likes him or because they somehow work it out, they end up together anyway.
OR
The He-geek doesn't see the She-geek who likes him until he is hurt/used by the stunning It-girl. Then he discovers the advantages of being with a like minded person.
 
Back
Top