Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-18-2014, 06:21 PM   #601
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Deacon

Sometimes I steal, I usually don't, but this one time I stole for a good reason. What did I steal? A number from a cellphone. Evening found me far from where I had gotten off, I sat with my back to a wall, bottle of Jack next to me and a pistol next to me as I typed:

I never got to tell you about myself. I grew up a survivalist, my life was hard, you can imagine bootcamp from the day you could start to understand words. I was trained to survive when nuclear winter ends life as we know it. I have studied more things about the world after I finished school via internet, all I know is what I have been taught or studied. I wish there was more to my life than that, but that is basically me. That and the fact that you are the first woman to ever take an interest in me. Take care of yourself. Deacon."

With that done I hit the sent button, the delivery report came through:

"Delivered: Derry"

Followed a few seconds later by the beeps of a shutting down cellphone due to battery loss. With a sigh I slipped the phone into a pocket and picked up the whiskey to take a few swallows.

Am back, one or two posts a day during the week if the signal works along. Weekends is mayor active time. If I have missed a post please PM me to let me know

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

My New Home (Under Construction)

Old 04-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #602
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Winery

Troy and the others had been working there butts off at the winery. The fence at the rear parking lot had been extended out and reinforced and a large gate made out of wood. It opened outwards otherwise it would be hard to open if they brought anything like a bus or large truck but it worked well. They had also decided to follow some of Ria's ideas. They had gone out and found two of the tractors they used on the farm and had ripped up the vines for one clear bow shot all the way around them. It had taken them awhile as they had to light several bonfires for each plot they did on the oft chance that Zombies would show up. They did but on only three occasions and only a few. Hopefully they were going to continue this way.

With a large field of vision they had started work on a large ditch/moat around the hotel itself. So far they had completed half of it. The whole front now had a 4' wide by 7' deep trench surrounding it. They had wooden bridges over it at strategic places but these could be pulled back easily. Troy was even thinking about making metal caltrops and dropping them in it.

So far twenty bows had been made and tested. 500 arrows were fletched and ready to go but Brett had only just finished making his arrow head mold and had only churned out 100 heads. He was confident he would keep up once his second mold was finished though.

The leather gloves for the bowman had been made and they really needed them. They had raided the grand piano for the strings for the bow strings and they worked great. Shoot with them more than twice in your bare hands and they ripped them apart.

They had placed the new supplies in the cool room and had bone out on a food run themselves retrieving some fresh honey, and some of the smoked goods, as well as fresh fruit from the trees. Once the Knight's people got here they might be able to harvest some of the crops.

Finally there was a lull in what people had to do, with just the trench being dug and guards watching. Troy remembered something and dug out his wallet although why he kept carrying the thing he couldn't explain. Habit he guessed. Pulling out Cassie's number he decided he would give her a call, after all why not, it was the end of the world. What did he have to loose?

Dialing the number he waited until he finally heard someone pick up and a female voice say "Hello"
"Hi is this Cassie, It's Troy from the Winery. Just wondering if you still wanted to go on that Starbucks run with me. Things are pretty quiet here at the moment so I am pretty much free if you wanted to do it today?"

Old 04-19-2014, 02:49 AM   #603
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Cassie on a date ... you know this is not going to end well!!

I had a date! Awesome! Troy finally called me back. I guess people from Australia do things a bit different … by different I mean … s l o w e r. But he called that was the important part. Now first thing is first … I need to wear something nice … but not too fancy and preferably not smelling like cow shit.

Speaking about cow shit … I can’t believe Ria asked Derry and I to stay behind at the farm. I hated farming! Of course I never told her that, but she should have figured it out. How you might ask? Signs … secret female signs … like the way I washed the dishes last night. She should have figured it out by the way I was banging them around. Angry about farming. But I’m off the subject. What to wear?

I went up to Cramer’s closet and dug through his clothing. I found nothing but there was some pink pajamas (cramer's wife). If I wore my pink bikini top under my black leather jacket ... I’d have just the right look. Or at else I hoped Troy would think so! I had one small problem … my 9 mm hand gun. It made bulges where there should be no bulges. So I took it off and slipped it into the small of my back. Only if Troy looked at my butt … would he see the gun. That thought made me laugh … “Does this hand gun make my butt look big?”

Step two … I forgot … oh shit … what was step two ?? I had not been on a real date in over two years. Not since I had split up with Axe. There was another pun for you … Axe and split up … LOL. Anyhow the biker guy I had met at the silver dollar strip club name was really Axe. He had been a big jerk. Go figure ... a biker in a strip club a jerk. Notify the Washington post. The guy just wanted to have sex with me … and nothing else. What a loser.

There was no way Troy was going to be like that. He looked successful. He had made it from Australia all the way to Oregon … that is a huge accomplishment. And he looked way too nice … and that voice … MMMMM. Anyhow, let’s see …maybe step 2 had to do with transportation. I could drive one of Cramer’s trucks … but that was too ordinary. I needed my good car for this date. Bad news it was over by the Knight. I needed to get it. That would make a good impression on him. Now how to get over to the Knight with minimal questions.

Quick supply trip … no biggie. Refresh on my pickle supply. I skipped down the stairs and poked my head in the living room. Nobody was around. Prefect. I left a note on the kitchen counter.

“Went out for some pickles … be back before supper
XOXO
Cassie”

I went outside and got in the truck and took off towards the knight. The trip there was uneventful … and quick ... as I was hauling ass. Then I hoped into my Lamborghini Veneno and drove back to the winery. As I got closer I rang Troy on the cell phone and told him I’d pick him up at the service entrance.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...profile%29.jpg

As I drove up … I wished I had a camera. Troy looked to be in shock as I drove up and unrolled the passage side window. “Want a ride?” I asked … realizing there was a double meaning to that question.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Busty-Cassandra-Pink-Bikini-01-270x400.jpg (25.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by milkmaiden38 : 04-19-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:34 AM   #604
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Troy's date, the pup chaperones

Troy's eyes bugged out as Cassie came to a screeching halt beside him.
“Want a ride?” She asked as she wound down the window.
"My mother always said to be careful of fast women offering me lifts. Good thing I often ignore my mothers advice isn't it," I grinned. "One thing though. I hope you don't mind but we will be having company on our date." I saw her face fall and I couldn't help smiling wider as it meant she was looking forward to spending time alone with me. "Oh don't worry I know you will like the guy." I whistled and the pup bounded over from where he had been investigating a pile of leaves.

I opened the passenger door and motioned him into the back seat. He jumped in happily and sat down in the middle of the small seat. I climbed in and sat down and the chair molded itself to my body. "Nice car. Recently picked up I suppose. You have great taste. Both in cars and clothes, you look great Cassie. So where are we off to. You know this area better than me. I only know the Winery, I haven't even been to the city. I put myself in your very capable hands."

Old 04-19-2014, 10:45 AM   #605
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

The Date

I knew my strengths and weaknesses all too well. Troy fell into the later. He was good looking, charming, and funny. I loved the joke about his mother’s advice and the trick he played with his puppy. I was in deep trouble. But if we just went for coffee … keep the date in a public location … keep it light … and keep it fun. I’d be ok.

I drove away from the winery.

“Well … I have to admit something to you … I’m kind of playing hooky right now. So we don’t have much time.” I giggled. “It fun to be naughty sometimes … don’t you think?” My voice was dripping with sexual over tones when I said that last comment. WHAT WAS I THINKING? I needed to slow this date down right now.

Troy looked a bit uncomfortable “I was just joking about that last comment” I told him quickly. “I think there is a Starbuck in the small town near here. I thought we go there” I told him. He smiled “Sounds good” He said.

Again, the zombies in the country side did not make an appearance. As I drove to the small town of Lorane. I asked Troy to tell me about himself. He told me about joining the Australian Military and became an MP and started working with dogs.

“You’re a cop?” I said in shock

He nodded “Well, I was military one …” He said.

“SHIT” I said.

“Problem?” He asked.

“No” I said with a smile, but I was just thinking about Officer Bart … and my recent failed pass at him. We didn’t get much further in our conversation in the car as I pulled into the town. The place looked kind of kept up. I did not see any dead bodies … or dead zombies ... some of the buildings had damage however.

“This place did pretty well” I said as I pulled into the Starbucks.

What I did not know … was all sorts of alarm bells were going off in Troy’s head. We got out of the car and he pulled out his gun.

“Trouble?” I asked

“This is too weird …” He said “How was this date going to work again?” He asked in a serious tone.

I pulled out my 9 mm but did not take off the safety yet. “I thought we’d go inside and … just brew up some coffee … and talk abit.” I suggested.

He looked over to me, a big smile on his face. “With zombies running ... have a nice cup of coffee ... here on the patio perhaps? You’re a starker … you know that …a fun starker … but a starker!” He laughed.

I had no idea what a starker was …but I loved the way he said it. So I guessed it was a good thing.

I opened the Starbucks door “After you … gentlemen first” I said. He stepped inside. At that moment I thought the date was going wonderfully!!

Old 04-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #606
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

I walked into the building with my gun still in my hand. Something was bugging me about this place but I just couldn't put my finger on it. It had me nervous though and that wasn't good when I was supposed to be having fun.
The inside of the place was just like every other Starbucks I had ever been in, which I had to admit was very few. A big counter, cash registers, display cabinets for cakes,muffins and cookies and coffee machines up the back with coffee beans of all sorts stacked beside and above them. Everything was clean and tidy and then it hit me. Everything was clean and tidy. This couldn't be normal. It had been over a week since the zombies had started to appear and there was no way this place would look this clean after a week of being left alone. As I moved further in the pup began to growl beside me and edge further forward.
"Careful Cassie, we have a party crasher. You cover the front, me and furry here will check the back."
I edged around the counter and nudged open the door to the back. Inside was a darkened room and I reached for a light switch without a real hope that a light would come on. To my surprise two overhead fluorescent lights flickered to life and I caught sight of a young zombie crouched in a corner. It stood up as the pup barked at it and growled, waiting for it's attack command. I was impressed that it remembered it's training, but I quickly put a bullet in the zombies head spraying green goo all over a stack of coffee bean bags. The bullet actually continued into a bag, causing a hole and beans spilled out onto the floor mixing with the zombies blood. "Ugh that's one flavor I don't want to try," I said to the pup as I patted his head.

I stepped back out into the main area and grinned at Cassie. "Problem solved Cassie. Just a coffee lover who was dying for their daily fix. Now what sort of coffee do you want? And please if you say you want a Half double decaf half cafe with a twist of lemon, know that I will kill you too," I said smiling.

Old 04-19-2014, 02:05 PM   #607
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

The zombie did seem a bit shaky ... get it ... shaky like from coffee jitters! Ok so that was not that funny.

Troy challenged me … and he was going to get it. “I’d like … a Venti Chai Creme Frappucinno with 3 pumps of Chai, 2 pumps of White Mocha, Soy, Extra Ice, 5 pumps of Creme Base, Double Blended on #3, Whip Cream … but please hold the zombie goo.” I said smiling.

He laughed. and grinned “No really … want do you want?” He asked again.

“Some French roast … How about you?” I asked

“Sounds good” He agreed.

We turned on the water heating machine and found the French roast coffee. It did not take long and soon we had coffee. We actually sat inside … it was a bit too freaky to sit outside. And we talked … as the puppy sniffed around the place.

Except for the smell of the dead zombie … it was like a real date. It felt kind of normal. I needed that. I wanted my world back … I wanted humans to be on top again. And this date at the Starbucks coffee shop reminded me of that.

I gazed at him … studied him … he seemed nice and genuine. Very different from a biker guy. Men never made me nervous … I just liked them too much … but I found I was more anxious about this date with Troy then I would have thought. I guess I liked him … a lot.

He smelled good too … He had put something on before the date … but mixed with the smell of the 9 mm discharge and the coffee … the combination made him intoxicating!! Just joking ... he smelled like he had just fired a gun. HA HA … had you going there. But he did not smell bad. He was a good listener … as I blabbed away about my cars… racing … and working at a stripper club.

“How did you like working there?” He asked

“Well ... it was fun … some of the people were creepy … some of the girls crazy … but I liked putting smiles on people’s faces … and most people liked my dancing” I explained.

We talked about some of the other people at the Knight … Peter, Ria, Cramer and Derry. I told him they were all great people … each of them helping the people at the library survive. I had been the one to let everyone down. Setting off the fire suppression system.

“I think you are watering down this story …” He joked as he touched my arm. We both laughed simultaneously at it. The touch … was nice. Human contract, closeness. Troy exuded a confidence filled with a little bit of naughty sexual energy. It made him simply irresistible. As we finished our coffees, I wanted to do more … but knew it was not possible.

He offered his arm to me … and I gratefully took it.

“Thank you for paying for the coffee …” I said smiling ear to ear.

“You know … you’re a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock … but thank you for such a wonderful time!” He answered back.

We both got back into the car … thinking of what to do for our next date. The possibilities … seemed endless!

Last edited by milkmaiden38 : 04-19-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #608
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

As I Jumped back in Cassie's car for the trip backI started to think about where I could take her on our second date, assuming of course she was willing to go out with me again. Most second dates usually involved the movies and dinner at a restaurant. Well I was zip for two on those things. Well I supposed I could cook her something myself in the hotels kitchen. I had become a fairly decent cook living on my own for all these years.

Well that solved the food crisis but there was no way I was going to find a safe movie theater. Well then I thought, let's go the other way. Our computers were still working and they had decent size screens. I had one in my room so a 'Private' screening of a movie with popcorn and maybe a bottle or two of wine and candles for mood lighting couldn't hurt.

Now to find out what movies she liked "So Cassie what movies are high on your list you will miss most. Documentaries like World War Z or Night of the Living Dead. Comedies like Idle hands or Chucky, Action like Death proof or 28 Days or perhaps even Tear jerkers like Old Yeller or Snow white."

Old 04-20-2014, 09:24 AM   #609
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Cassie

I had not thought about a movie in weeks. I use to love to go to them. Now Troy was asking me about which one I’d like to see. Was this a trick question or some kind of guy test? I needed to pick a movie I liked and one I think he would like.

How about Mr and Mrs Smith … I’ll like the action, the amazing car chase … and looking at Brad Pitt. And hopefully he’ll like the weapon arsenal and looking at Angelina Jolie.

Or what about the last Fast and Furious movie … loads of car chases for me … and hot chicks for him. Silly humor and there was a tank in the movie too.

“I’ll suggest two … I like both of them” I said to Troy. “Mr. and Mrs. Smith … or Fast and Furious 6” I answered his question with a smile.

“Thanks for a fun date” I told him … he leaned over and gave me a small kiss “Thank you” He whispered … just then the puppy stuck his nose between us and gave us both a doggie kiss/lick. We all laughed.

He got out and I waved good bye … and drove off. There was no time to go back to the Knight … so I went right over to Cramer’s farm. As I drove up and parked, I saw Derry out front. This was the first time she had seen the car and as I got out … my outfit. At least I had slipped my leather jacket back on … so my arms were not bare … but the bikini top and pink wrap around was a clear sign I had not been out working. I was busted.

“Hi Derry” I said “I need to change before Cramer sees me … I’ll tell you where I have been in a bit”

Old 04-21-2014, 09:59 PM   #610
Iscaa
Literotica Guru

I had just finished getting cleaned up and wondered where Cassie had gotten to. I hadn't seen her in hours. With all that had been going on in the last few days....meaning all the shit jobs we had thrown at us, I had not been able to have any time to talk to her. I had a bone to pick with her, and it wouldn't go away until I had it out with her. I kept on thinking about a comment I had hear her say...when we had been caught flinging shit at each other.

As I walked towards the front door I felt my cell phone buzz. I quickly got it out of my back pocket and flipped it open hoping it was a message from Deacon. I had been thinking about him a lot since we had dropped him off. I got a huge smile as I saw what I had been waiting for, a message from Deacon,

"I never got to tell you about myself. I grew up a survivalist, my life was hard, you can imagine bootcamp from the day you could start to understand words. I was trained to survive when nuclear winter ends life as we know it. I have studied more things about the world after I finished school via internet, all I know is what I have been taught or studied. I wish there was more to my life than that, but that is basically me. That and the fact that you are the first woman to ever take an interest in me. Take care of yourself. Deacon."

It was so good to hear from him, my day suddenly got a whole lot brighter. I walked out of the house with a light step. That is when I saw a powerful super car drive up to the house and carefully park. Who should step out but Cassie. I raised my eyebrow at her outfit as I walked up to her. I tilted my head slightly and said, "Mmmm nice outfit you have there Cassie, I doubt very much you have been working too hard."

She looked around nervously before replying, “Hi Derry” I said “I need to change before Cramer sees me … I’ll tell you where I have been in a bit.”

We both headed back into the house but as we walked I said, "Indeed you will but first I have a bone to pick with you. I want to know how you think, and mind you don't deny it cause I heard you mumble these words when we were caught a few days ago in our shit fight. "Derry has gotten me into trouble again." As Cassie looked at me in surprise I continued, "Now don't you go denying that you said it, I just want you to know that before I knew you I was a highly respected research scientist."

We both looked at each other and suddenly burst out laughing. Once we caught our breath I repeated myself, "Well it's true you know, I was a highly respected scientist...but I was sure boring!" We both burst out laughing again.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:55 PM   #611
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

“So boring … highly respected research scientist… what were you doing the other day climbing into a tank full of animal poo? Were you researching the effects of harden shit on filter screens?" I asked.

“It is a dirty job … but someone has to do it. Now … get changed before you get into more trouble!” Derry instructed.

Derry was funny and kind of scary … she had me going there for a moment. I ran upstairs, changed and came back down in my work clothing. We headed out to milk the cows … I told Derry all about my date. Then she told me all about the message from Deacon. It was good to hear from Deacon … but I was worried about the big guy. He was tough … but all alone against a bunch of zombies was not good odds. I kind of hoped he’d return to the group soon.

The cow milking went well … and with all the talking Derry and I did … time flew by. So the next thing I knew … we were headed back to the farm house.

Derry reminded me “Don’t forget to talk to Cramer.”

“Yes” I sighed “Next time I see him … I’ll do it for sure!”

Old 04-22-2014, 02:25 AM   #612
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Jerry had seen Cassie leave in Cramer's pick-up, but return in a sports car, oh boy will ol' Homer be ticked about that. But since they had to drive trucks with the rest of the foodstuff back, he probably wouldn't be too upset. He lit a cigarette, the last of the package and the first in three days. The harvesting was pretty much like in the past, just the fact that he or Cramer stood guard on a rotation basis, was the only real difference. The two Nat guard women avoided him and he was fine with that, but it seemed that if there wasn't anything people wanted to know or needed, they either forgot about him or avoided him...he shrugged off the thought and slowly dragged on the cigarette as he kept watch over the only entrance to the farm.

Am back, one or two posts a day during the week if the signal works along. Weekends is mayor active time. If I have missed a post please PM me to let me know

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

My New Home (Under Construction)