I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That all sounds good. :kiss:

Yeah, It'll be alright......Just hope i can get done what I want/need to

attachment.php

....Speaking of "Good":devil:

Oh yes, when will you be here? :devil:

As fast as a plane can carry me! :D Damn, they need to get on those teleporters already. Though I'm not too keen on being disassembled on a molecular structure and being reassembled back together again...

As fast as a plane can carry me! :D Damn, they need to get on those teleporters already. Though I'm not too keen on being disassembled on a molecular structure and being reassembled back together again...

You'll feel like you've been disassembled and reassembled by the time I've finished with you! :D x

Ohhhh sweet sexy ME, so LOVE CATCHING UP HERE, your fun, wicked and just absolutelyfucking YUMMMYYY and than some more yummy.
Thanks my sweet sexy friend, for making this cold NY Saturday a bright warm one.....now euhmmm keep asking you this for years now and I will keep asking, wane have naughty fun,,, wink..... no thank you for being a treasured friend, but darn do I love teasing YOU :D:devil:
Hope YOU, Hubby and son all doing great
:kiss::rose::heart:

Sexy _me_

I have enjoy all your pictures. This last slow strip WOW.I will be gone for a week or two. It has not been a good few months. I can get email just not send any until I get thing fixed so.

fred

Ohhhh sweet sexy ME, so LOVE CATCHING UP HERE, your fun, wicked and just absolutelyfucking YUMMMYYY and than some more yummy.
Thanks my sweet sexy friend, for making this cold NY Saturday a bright warm one.....now euhmmm keep asking you this for years now and I will keep asking, wane have naughty fun,,, wink..... no thank you for being a treasured friend, but darn do I love teasing YOU :D:devil:
Hope YOU, Hubby and son all doing great
:kiss::rose::heart:

Hey Emmy, you naughty girl. :D
Thank you!
Hope you are managing to keep warm and aren't too busy. :kiss: :rose:

Sexy _me_

I have enjoy all your pictures. This last slow strip WOW.I will be gone for a week or two. It has not been a good few months. I can get email just not send any until I get thing fixed so.

fred

Hey Fred!!

Glad you are enjoying them. :heart:

Hope it all gets sorted soon. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

My once a Week visit, to say Hi -leave hugs, squeezes & kisses and say thank you for posting all those lovely & sexy Pictures " me" :)~~~:rose:

Looks like you're hiding something there that I might be interested in ;)

Hope you're doing well Sexy lady!! :rose:

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back