What do you NEED right now?

Attitude adjustment. I'm in a hotel and I should be glad that I have time to relax. However I feel it's being lazy and non productive. Why not go the hour north and walk around the town we rarely get to see instead of wasting time here til we need to be there for our lunch meeting. When I really know this is all because I'm going back to the place my father died and haven't been there since his funeral. I fear showing to many emotions as I will feel guilt. He was not good to my mom and she is with me.

Attitude adjustment. I'm in a hotel and I should be glad that I have time to relax. However I feel it's being lazy and non productive. Why not go the hour north and walk around the town we rarely get to see instead of wasting time here til we need to be there for our lunch meeting. When I really know this is all because I'm going back to the place my father died and haven't been there since his funeral. I fear showing to many emotions as I will feel guilt. He was not good to my mom and she is with me.

No what you need is a good hug and to be told it alright to be you!:heart:

A blowjob and a pizza. I don't really need, but would be nice to have.

A hot passionate night in bed and a winning lottery ticket... the chances of either next to nought :(

Back