Just thought I'd post some pics.

So sexy!

From your yummy feet to that grip me hair. Horny, you sure know how to treat the veiwing public very very very well. DELICIOUS:kiss::rose:

HOLY SHIT you are HOT! White T shirt and jeans! and white button down shirt..... I think you're ALMOST as tan as I am... bah ha ha. Thanks for sharing H247. You are one chiseled piece of yummy man!

:kiss:

Your gonna have to show me your tan lines. ;) Thanks for the compliments.:rose::)

So sexy!

From your yummy feet to that grip me hair. Horny, you sure know how to treat the veiwing public very very very well. DELICIOUS:kiss::rose:

You always know how to make me feel great Shady. How have you been? :rose:

Back from my Vacation-streaking through waves Hi & drops off some hugsssss & :kiss:sssss :)

<weg> ahem... May I say how much I enjoy your new AV! Hope you are well darlin'! Don't work too hard... one day of summer left.... and then the littles are back to school. Where does the time go?

<weg> ahem... May I say how much I enjoy your new AV! Hope you are well darlin'! Don't work too hard... one day of summer left.... and then the littles are back to school. Where does the time go?

Wow back to school already. My daughter doesn't go back till the 7th of September. Time goes by too quick, but I'm looking forward to some football.

I'm doin good hope the same goes for you.:rose:

Just thought I'd throw one up here.

Attachments

• upper2.JPG
    upper2.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 329
Good Moaning :kiss::kiss: ~ got very few Clothes on coz its still hot & humid here -thought I stop in say Hi & leave some hugs-:kiss:ss & gropes for you:D

A couple before I go to bed.. Night

Attachments

• pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 143
  • onbed.JPG
    onbed.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 119
Good Morning! Do you ever take a bad pic? *grinning* Yummy red boxer briefs... they look great with your tan! Have a WONDERFUL day, H247. :kiss:

Good Morning! Do you ever take a bad pic? *grinning* Yummy red boxer briefs... they look great with your tan! Have a WONDERFUL day, H247. :kiss:

I take a lot of bad ones. I jut don't post them here. :D I hope your day was wonderful. :rose:

Well after thinking about it for a while, I think I'm gonna take a break from Lit. I really need to get my RL in order. I like coming on here but it seems like I click on here even when I go on the computer for something else. Maybe a break for the rest of the summer and than I'll be back. If not I thank everybody that has stopped by and made me feel like a million dollars. I have talked to some really great people on here and I really wish I could have met you in RL. Take care for now. Joe :) :(

Well after thinking about it for a while, I think I'm gonna take a break from Lit. I really need to get my RL in order. I like coming on here but it seems like I click on here even when I go on the computer for something else. Maybe a break for the rest of the summer and than I'll be back. If not I thank everybody that has stopped by and made me feel like a million dollars. I have talked to some really great people on here and I really wish I could have met you in RL. Take care for now. Joe :) :(

You will be missed! May the love love, luck, happiness and all that you seek be realized, Joe! :kiss:

To anybody that really cares. I decided to come back and enjoy myself here. I had a few things to take care of and some things worked out and some didn't. So I say fuck it. Life goes on. :D

Back