Meet someone IRL from Literotica?

Grodan2

Virgin
As an observer for a long time here on Literotica I've come to the conclusion that many people here seem to be really nice persons but rather lonely souls. Just like I would define myself :)

I´m thinking that literotica must be a great source for finding a soul mate. Perhaps easier said than done. Anyway, would be interesting to know if anyone here actually have met someone from literotica IRL. If so, please share your stories :)

I don't know, man. Yeah, for me it's kind of hard meeting new friends too.

Won't you be my neighbor?

Jason-Voorhees-jason-vorhees-10872681-353-500.jpg

*sigh* Fine. I'll be serious.

And in all seriousness, I think going into anything looking to meet a soulmate is a mistake. Whether that is an online relationship or in-life relationship. In my own checkered experiences most people who do that either a) mistake a tenuous attraction for a soul-mate or b) overlook several good and decent people because they are holding out for that "love connection" and never realize it just passed them by.

Pop a chill pill or three. Forever is a long time to be worried about. Just relax and enjoy the moment and the conversations and friendship and camaraderie all around you, both in life and here. If you do make a soul connection on here, then fab! But, as you yourself pointed out, there are many nice and lonely personas to become friends with in the meantime. (And, okay. A few dicks like me.)

And as the man says, "you can't always get what you want. But, if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need."

About, awe hell, I don't know, back in the '90s, a large group from the authors' hangout got together in Chicago for a long weekend.

A good time was had by all and a lot of friendship were made. I know a lot of them. Met them in person. :cool::D:devil:

It's too bad that most of them have left for other pastures, since then.

And I've been married to my soul mate for 46 years now. :heart:

The great thing about places like this is the potential to meet like-minded folk. The bad thing is that they usually live thousands of miles away...

As an observer for a long time here on Literotica I've come to the conclusion that many people here seem to be really nice persons but rather lonely souls. Just like I would define myself :)

I´m thinking that literotica must be a great source for finding a soul mate. Perhaps easier said than done. Anyway, would be interesting to know if anyone here actually have met someone from literotica IRL. If so, please share your stories :)

I once avoided meeting someone from Lit IRL.
You say 'lonely' but some folks like being alone and don't feel lonely at all - they need solitude and I consider myself one of them. I'm in a relationship, but we're well matched and don't get on each others tits... unintentionally.

Hello,

I started a thread a while ago on a similar theme. However, I was simply curious if Lit members hooked up in real life and the out come.

The link is below:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1419990

Over the years I’ve met probably 20-25 Litsters in person, the latest being one Mr DesEsseintes. I will happily vouch for him as a drinking buddy. As for a fuckbuddy or soulmate? Only the twilight gardens and evening corridors of Oxford can answer those rumors. I’ll never tell.

I don’t know if Lit is a better or worse place for meeting a soulmate than anywhere else. As Bramblethorn pointed out, sometimes you find someone you click with but they are thousands of miles away. That can be tough.

My experiences meeting Litsters have been overwhelmingly positive. I recommend it for those who are considering it.

If the oldesters will not then the new people need to plan a "Litogether"

Do a search...:)

C'mon, guys, to hell with the soulmate- fess up- who's met and fucked? ;)

Meeting IRL

I have met a lady from Lit we had lots of fun while she lived close by and still remain friends with benefits still

Real life is an illusion. LITsters are an illusion. Existence is an illusion. Are you happy?

Propel, propel, propel thy craft,
Torpidly on liquid solution.
Ecstasy! Ecstasy! Ecstasy! Ecstasy!
Life is but an illusion.

I was super lucky to find someone in here to share my life with

I've met one man in person from Lit. We had some great times :)

I think it is like anything else online, just kind of a luck of the draw sort of thing.

I met a few people here; many of them have been platonic, a few were lovers. None of them were 'lonely souls'... just people that I have gotten along with and enjoyed spending time with.

im new member but have been the stories on this website for a long time and especially interested in mature aged ladies with young guys. thats a fantasy of mine

I met someone on here in 2002. We became online friends. He lived in Sydney Australia and I was in New Zealand. We met in R/L at a Lit get together in Sydney in 2003 and decided to move in together. Because he had health problems and could not travel I moved to be with him in January 2004.

We were together for 13 years until he passed away last year. We married in 2006. Second time round for us both. We were so happy. I've now moved back to New Zealand to be closer to my family.

It is possible to meet someone special online. I never expected to meet my second husband on here :)

RIP Gil_T2. You are sadly missed my love :heart:

I met someone on here in 2002. We became online friends. He lived in Sydney Australia and I was in New Zealand. We met in R/L at a Lit get together in Sydney in 2003 and decided to move in together. Because he had health problems and could not travel I moved to be with him in January 2004.

We were together for 13 years until he passed away last year. We married in 2006. Second time round for us both. We were so happy. I've now moved back to New Zealand to be closer to my family.

It is possible to meet someone special online. I never expected to meet my second husband on here :)

RIP Gil_T2. You are sadly missed my love :heart:

Bandit, I had no idea that Gil passed :rose: My deepest sympathies and may his memory fill you with joy; he loved you so very much and never failed to bring it up :rose:

Bandit, I had no idea that Gil passed :rose: My deepest sympathies and may his memory fill you with joy; he loved you so very much and never failed to bring it up :rose:

*smiles* Thank you fire_breeze. I've only just started back on Lit after a long hiatus. He always made me smile getting mushy in his posts :) He did the same on Facebook, I would read them and say "You're getting mushy again aren't you" and he'd say "So what I love you".

Hello Bandit

my condolences to you on G_T2's passing. I recall you both being active on lit in years gone by.

D

I had a year-long fairly intense 'thing' with someone on here, but only online/phone. It had all the emotional content of a 'flesh & blood' relationship though. We were literally oceans apart, so the opportunity to meet never occurred ... we really couldn't decide if that was a good or bad thing. Probably both.

Next time I go to the UK, there's one or two people from here I'd be interested to meeting in RL ... and the same should I ever end up in the US.

Back