Oh, hello again.... ;)

I would personally do anything and everything to help you feel to be the sexy, sensuous woman that you are...

It's cold here too, but too far away... {sigh}

Maybe a virtual snuggle and cuddle under the covers??
Nothing better than a virtual snuggle when you can't have the real thing. :kiss:

OMG we have snow. It was a blizzard here all day yesturday and till about 10am today.

Oh! I am SO jealous... GTA has got none.. at least where I am.. I look out my window and its a pathtic attempt! grrrrrr

also, you were the 100th post on the thread... yay! :kiss::rose::heart:

Oh! I am SO jealous... GTA has got none.. at least where I am.. I look out my window and its a pathtic attempt! grrrrrr

also, you were the 100th post on the thread... yay! :kiss::rose::heart:

Well come on up to Sudbury, I'd be more than happy to have you ;)

WOOT!! What do I win ;)

Sadly I am off to work. See you laters beautiful. And I know you said you're not feeling it today, but you really are beautiful and very sexy.

Huggles
:rose: x 13

Well come on up to Sudbury, I'd be more than happy to have you ;)

WOOT!! What do I win ;)

Sadly I am off to work. See you laters beautiful. And I know you said you're not feeling it today, but you really are beautiful and very sexy.

Huggles
:rose: x 13

Have a lovely day at work! :kiss::kiss:

Damn, I think it was chewing gum under my desk
I really am not responsible for what goes on under there.
:rose:

:p Tease :p!

Wow girl you are super hot. Love your nipple piercing and can't wait to see more of your lovely form.

Thank you for returning you have been missed. Hope your world is brighter these days. Can't wait to see more.

My fingers are, currently, like ice.
I could do with something to warm them up.
Hmmmm, what could we do? ;)

Then, in that case...

*sits with finger constantly presssing F5*
hehe, well I will attach some on this one for you! :kiss:

Thank you for returning you have been missed. Hope your world is brighter these days. Can't wait to see more.

Ah, my world is not very much brighter.. it seems I always return to LIT when my world falls apart.. There is something about being here just is just so refreshing.. :)

Attachments

• Photo_49[1].jpg
    Photo_49[1].jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2,750
Hmmmm, what could we do? ;)

hehe, well I will attach some on this one for you! :kiss:

Ah, my world is not very much brighter.. it seems I always return to LIT when my world falls apart.. There is something about being here just is just so refreshing.. :)

Think that was more than worth the RSI in the finger :p

Looks like you have your own methods of making the world a brighter place

Back