Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worse when you don't know why.

I got very lucky too, mind you our relationship has evolved so much since the start. I'm very lucky to have found him, he's perfect for me

I've got some washing on, and will pack when it's done. Friend and her kids are at church.
I leave here tomorrow morning and go to L.A and fly out late Wednesday night.

Here's hoping my bag is under weight with the extra things I bought

I personally think I was lucky to found my Babygeil. And I know that she is perfect for me.

Sigh.... One more lonely week....

My house is quiet on Sundays.

Two came because the dorm in which they live is quit noisy
One came because her step-mother didn't like the way she looked at church this morning
And one came because her little sister wouldn't leave her alone.

Yeah, popular. Helps that there's a Dunkin Donuts a few blocks from the house.

Don't sell yourself short. ;) There is a reason they are drawn to you...DD is just a perk.:rose:

Smart thinking on the packing TT!! Nice siggy, btw. ;)

I haven't heard a peep out of the 'new guy' today. Oddly enough, I'm beyond ok with it. Maybe I didn't like him as much as I thought. :confused:

I personally think I was lucky to found my Babygeil. And I know that she is perfect for me.

With my sisters permission, of course- I offer you a ((HUG))! She will be back in your arms very, very soon!!

You are both very lucky!! I miss my RL ex daddy and as much as I like to think I am over him, I know given the chance-- I would crawl right back on his lap and not let him run away again.

Don't sell yourself short. ;) There is a reason they are drawn to you...DD is just a perk.:rose:

I haven't heard a peep out of the 'new guy' today. Oddly enough, I'm beyond ok with it. Maybe I didn't like him as much as I thought. :confused:

Gave son money to go to DD to pick up donuts and muffins. He went to the market instead, cheaper and larger donuts and muffins, plus with the savings he bought soda for him and the girls.

Thank you Cookie. I must admit I did it out of selfishness. I find that talking to some Baby Girls that there are too many Daddy-Posers that truly do not understand what it means. I found so many threads where these folks ask for babies yet the tone of the thread is very heavy Dom oriented. I do not think Daddies would humiliate their Littles nor do I think they wish to inflict pain. The Littles find the so-called Daddy very centered on control and not at all centered on the relationship. It is about genuine concern for me, not merely telling a baby when to touch herself or conduct some public humiliation.

Okay I will try to shut up for now, I just get so irritated with these guys that simply want to hurt another human being.

I totally agree. I too have been randomly approached to be a daddy by young girls who think this is a game. I have quickly learnt this is not a game and there is a very big emotional input into this relationship. I want more than just sexting etc. I want to watch as I lead and support my Babygeil to become a stronger more confident girl who revels in her submission to me. It is through this submission that she grows and blossoms and I'm so proud of TT for being who she is now and where she has come from.

And Yes - She is sometimes naughty and cheeky and pushes the boundaries and when she does I promise to discipline her with love and never ever purposely humiliate her.

With my sisters permission, of course- I offer you a ((HUG))! She will be back in your arms very, very soon!!

You are both very lucky!! I miss my RL ex daddy and as much as I like to think I am over him, I know given the chance-- I would crawl right back on his lap and not let him run away again.

I love Hugs from anyone so thank you Cookie. Tho I feel that it is you that needs a big strong hug. And thank you for asking TT's permission. I know it makes her feel secure. I do hope you get a chance to be with your daddy again....:rose:

I'll take all of those and more Daddy!

Giggles! A day late and a.....

hi daddy PA!!

hi daddy E. Wise words!

Good morning and happy sunday!

--------------------------

Happy Sunday daddies and girls. My kiddo surprised me by making breakfast! So my day started wonderfully. I hope each of yours has too!
Kisses and hugs for all who'd like them :kiss::kiss:

sigh... Why is it so cute when Baby Girls giggle? My heart always seems lighter and happier when I hear/see it.... sigh

Rise n' shine all of you amazing people!!!

Bella, sorry that your night didn't turn out as planned, but I hope you still enjoyed your night. :)

Bella's DaddyESM, wonderful message!!! If only everyone knew that..ugh!

Nfl...I see you there baby girl!!! You too Daddy PA!

Peaches, our little man was running a fever last night, so I made the choice to skip service this morning before I even knew what the weather was like! No way would I have made it back up that hill with these roads. It is a good day to just stay inside, dry and toasty.

TT & her Daddy C..love reading you two ! Reminds me of someone that I used to know... :)

Add my welcome to the already overflowing basket with the others, to the fresh faces!

Cookie - Glad to know you weren't on the road this morning...and now we have fog! How's our little flirt today? Hope he feels better soon. If you need anything let me know! (((Hugs)))

Good morning Daddies and baby girls!

I have so much individual stuff I want to say but my neck hurts too much, so a quick good morning will have to do.

:kiss: Keri :kiss:

"Keri sweetie - I'm sorry your neck is still hurting so much! Hope you get to spend some time resting today and maybe putting some heat on it if that helps. Wish we were closer so we could help you out.":rose:

Wow 4 RJ, lucky you.

Thank you cookie. I hope it'll be alright, if not it'll go into my HUGE "handbag/purse". I am SO over packing though.
This time I packed one suitcase with all the things I won't need the few days i'm in LA so I won't have to open it and I know that whatever I take out of the other one goes straight back in it.

"I know by this point you're so excited about heading home and seeing your Daddy again that you can hardly wait - and I know that the time will probably seem to drag for both of you. Just wanted to say again how happy we are that you both joined us here and hope you continue to stop by once you're home in Australia.":rose:

IF you were in Australia I'd be excited about you being in Daddy's arms again and me being in my Baby's

This is very true. Not sure how much sleep i'll get the night before I get to see you again finally.

Well yes this is very true. You are damn lucky :D Thank you Daddy

It'll pass and we'll be together again

Thank you. I was complaining to Daddy how I've been getting so many random Pm's from guys I've never interacted with so he told me to add that to my Siggy.

Oh dear. I hope it works out one way or the other *hugs*

Hug him away, all though you might get a little addicted to his hugs.

Yes we are. I'm sorry you miss your ex Daddy so much *more hugs for you*

"I know by this point you're so excited about heading home and seeing your Daddy again that you can hardly wait - and I know that the time will probably seem to drag for both of you. Just wanted to say again how happy we are that you both joined us here and hope you continue to stop by once you're home in Australia.":rose:

At least Daddy has work to keep him busy......unlike him though I haven't been able to count the days, just my way of coping but I am now.
Awww thank you so much. I know i'm so happy to have found such a family.
I know I won't be around AS often but I know i'll certainly stick around for good

Last edited:
Ah yes...the pm's. Ugh!!! I usually get several a day...I just ignore them. When I had my Daddy I made it clear in my sig and it didn't help much, then again- I didn't let him deal with them......hehe!! Brilliant!!! :)

Thanks for the hugs....always appreciated!

tumblr_lv76lleXSi1qleaq4o1_500.png

Ah yes...the pm's. Ugh!!! I usually get several a day...I just ignore them. When I had my Daddy I made it clear in my sig and it didn't help much, then again- I didn't let him deal with them......hehe!! Brilliant!!! :)

Thanks for the hugs....always appreciated!

I ignore most, but also feel bad ignoring the ones that aren't outright copy and pasted pm's or ones that you know only want to cyber. All Daddy's idea, he's a smart man.

I love the picture nm12a.

Well i'm all packed except for last minute in the morning stuff. Am even 8 pounds under weight on one suitcase

Well, aren't you a popular daddy? :rose:

Hey Stan...love it when you come by!!! :)

TT, good luck on the packing!!!

Keri, hope your neck gets feeling better! :kiss: for your boo-boo!

INL..hi there, pretty girl!!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your day/night/Sunday/Monday..etc..

Hi Cookie!! Hugs!! (and i bet any girl understands what you mean about your ex daddy)

sigh... Why is it so cute when Baby Girls giggle? My heart always seems lighter and happier when I hear/see it.... sigh

(bats my eyes and smiles) it's our charm :cool:

i love that! thank you for sharing it!

Good evening all the little girls & Daddy's here.

Hi daddy PA! i hope you are feeling well!

Sad Baby

Hey All, My Babygeil is feeling a little low right now and she doesn't know why. Can ask all Daddis and Littles to please send their love and thoughts to my Little TT so we can try to make her smile.

I do love you Babygeil and i don't like you feeling down. Please smile for Daddy

Ok i'll smile just for you, but i'm ok. You worry more then me and that's saying something

It's always been my job to worry so i'm not sure how i'll do with that.
You do, just been away from you for too long. You know being in your arms centres me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back