Let's play -'Who said it?'

Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Posts
4,732
First one: Who is stupid enough to think that this doesn't make them look like an ignorant sack of shit?

I've done more for black people than you ever will. I've actually hired them and given them skills and good paying jobs.
 
5fb9c8dc-8820-4f80-8f6d-b658b9a659f4.JPG
 
First one: Who is stupid enough to think that this doesn't make them look like an ignorant sack of shit?

I've done more for black people than you ever will. I've actually hired them and given them skills and good paying jobs.

It's the "actually" that makes it special. It's like word umami.
 
Oh, damn, I was gonna guess Manu. It sounds like something he'd say in a site announcement.

Or maybe Fata. She's weird.

Do another one (the crowd shouted)!
 
Okay then.

Quote 2 is... Who would give this advice to a college student?

The best advice a college student can get is to work part time while in school, skip the visible tats, don't make babies, and learn how to write and speak English properly. If you axed me a question during the interview you could expect a thanks but no thanks letter
 
That's pretty fucking coherent for Bunny though.

If you've ever seen him talk "normal" on that rare wet moon occasion, it does come close to how he might sound.

However, it's unnatural for him to use "axed" in breaking racist shitstain character mode for everything else. And he still types in broken sentence formation like an broke poetic idiot when he does. It's likely one of the other shitstain schmucks he and his ilk gambols with.

Vette's seams splitting in showing his contempt for everything non-white by going into white savior mode is classic, though. After all, he's part of that lineage that told slaves that slavery was a benefit. I bet he paid his hires as low as he could get away with, too.
 
Back
Top