Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-10-2014, 10:00 PM   #3701
Joso
Experienced
 
Joso is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk998877 View Post
Just got back home. Finally found a suck buddy. Met at his house while our wives were at work and led me to the basement living room. After undressing, we sat on the couch next to one another. Didn't take long stroking him before I was down between his legs. I finished him off with him standing, me kneeling between his spread thighs, occasionally lovingly looking up into his eyes. Loved the feel of his warmness spilling into my mouth.
VERY nice. Sounds like the ideal...Married, but can see each other on the side to take care of that craving for cock...I'm envious. One of these days I'm going to locate a good suck buddy. Looking SO forward to it...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #3702
Joso
Experienced
 
Joso is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaLinguist View Post
Sigh... I haven't sucked a cock for years, but I'd love to have another. There have to be lots of other guys in the same situation - just want to suck a cock or have their cock sucked by a willing mouth, NSA, no diseases, drama, or names. How do you hook up with one? I don't want to resort to another glory hole.
Definitely my idea of a good time. Just having a cock to suck when I need to (which is very often these days). No relationship other than suck buddy status, unless things were to evolve somehow. No drama. Just...COCK!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #3703
Joso
Experienced
 
Joso is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifesuxnsodou View Post
Yes After spending the night with a straight friend playing video games and drinking wine I got a text from my gay suck buddy. He wanted me to come over and help him 'relax' after a stressful day/night.

I got a cab there at about 10am and when I knocked on his door he opened it wearing a singlet and cotton boxers. When he sat down on his couch I dropped to my knees and took out his cock. It's nice and thick and straight and I worshipped it for at least 20 mins. He kept holding back cumming though, just to be a bastard, so eventually I was on my knees BEGGING for his cum (feeling a guy pulse and harden just as he is about to cum then shoot his load in your mouth is one of my favourite past times).

He slapped his dick in my mouth and face, making me feel like a real cock whore. Which I was definitely in the mood for. He eventually blew a load down my throat which made me moan and almost cum myself :P

We had more fun after that but that was the cock I 'sucked' today
I absolutely LOVE this. I am more into cock sucking than getting, but enjoy both. I fantasize quite often of being the complete submissive to the man whose legs I am lying between...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 10:11 PM   #3704
Joso
Experienced
 
Joso is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePeesMe View Post
has gone a bit cold on me. I said I wanted to meet somewhere public before we head to the pine plantation and he hasn't replied. Does this mean he's a bi/gay hater and he has a mate with a baseball bat? Or am I being paranoid?
Keep it very public until you get to know each other, buddy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2014, 01:20 AM   #3705
J1biboi
Really Really Experienced
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaLinguist View Post
Sigh... I haven't sucked a cock for years, but I'd love to have another. There have to be lots of other guys in the same situation - just want to suck a cock or have their cock sucked by a willing mouth, NSA, no diseases, drama, or names. How do you hook up with one? I don't want to resort to another glory hole.
I can name you at least one more in that situation. When you find the answer, please let me know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2014, 01:25 AM   #3706
m2m
Looking for a dream
 
m2m's Avatar
 
m2m is online now
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Just around the bend
Posts: 1,180
Got mine on Sunday. It had been a while. I love this guy. He always cums twice. The second time was a facial.
__________________
Waiting for you my friend. I am just around the next bend.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #3707
SilverDrake
Really Experienced
 
SilverDrake's Avatar
 
SilverDrake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 150
Wednesday evening suck

The great thing about New York City is that there is always a way to have fun, if you are so inclined. Yet it was Literotica that brought me together with "Hank", another curious guy thinking about sucking cock, for the first time. Hank reached out after one of my cocksucking tales was published on lit. He liked what he read and was curious himself about sucking cock. We began to correspond and, as it turns out, we have a lot in common, including the fact that we both work in Manhattan, we are both married, and we both have a burning need (in his case curiosity), to play with and suck a hard cock.

After a couple of near misses, we finally agreed to meet at a gay bar on 8th Avenue in the Chelsea section of Manhattan. Having not exchanged pictures, we were both a little afraid and unsure, but we promised each other we would meet. We each picked an easily recognizable item of clothing to wear, and headed to the bar. I chose the bar due to its reputation as a gay bar (little chance of running into acquaintances) with lots of dark nooks and crannies. Unbeknownst to Hank, I also chose it because it was a few doors down from an ABS with gloryhole booths in the basement (hey, one could only hope).

I arrived a half an hour early, and ordered a Cosmo to help settle my excited nerves. When he walked in I knew him right away. He looked just as he had described himself, middle aged married guy, decent body. He was clearly nervous. He looked a little out of place. I stood from my seat in a dark booth in the back and waved him over. We made eye contact, he paused briefly and then headed my way.

"Hi", he said, extending his hand as if in a business meeting. I could feel the trepidation radiating from his body. I shook his hand, lingering ever so briefly and invited him to sit. We chatted for a while, before the conversation turned to cock. The drinks loosened our tongues and our inhibition, and when I returned from the bathroom, after our fifth or sixth cocktail, I decided to sit next to him, rather than across. I positioned my body so that it blocked our crotches from others' eyes. I reached for his thigh, and started to caress him as we made small talk, slowly getting closer to his cock. I could see the bulge in his pants grow, and I knew I had to taste him. He admitted that he was very curious about sucking cock, but told me that he was very nervous. By this point, my hands were stroking his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. I leaned in, gave him a kiss on the ear, and squeezed his cock before saying "follow me".

I led him from the bar, into the ABS and down the dark basement steps. The room was empty, save for two Indian men who manned the register, and a couple of stragglers there in hope of - well, you know.

We chose a booth at the end of the row, and entered it. He inserted a bill into the porn machine, and a porno started playing, three young guys with huge cocks, sucking and fucking each other. I sat in the seat, working on his button and zipper. His pants were around his ankles in no time and his thick cock in my mouth. He ran his hands through my hair and started moaning. I stopped, stood and put my hands on his shoulders, applying downward pressure until he got the idea. Once on his knees he tentatively touched my groin. I was on fire, the taste of his manhood on my tongue and a hard, throbbing piece of meat in his hands. I unzipped, releasing my cock, and told him to "open up". He held my cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. I could tell he was deciding whether he could do this, so I helped him along. I thrust my dick forward, forcing it onto his lips, which then slowly parted. He sucked tentatively, until I began to fuck his mouth in earnest as he knelt before me. Every tenth thrust, or so, I'd pull it out and slap his cheek with it. By the third time I did so, his mouth remained open, his eyes pleading for me to return the cock to his throat. A cocksucker was born. I stopped him before I could cum, reversed and began to suck on him until, less than thirty seconds later, he cried out "I'm gonna cum" and so did.

I swallowed almost every drop, save for some that escaped down my chin. I could tell the post-cum blues started to sink in so, when he asked if I needed to cum, I said no, and that I would cum next time. I could tell he wasn't sure that there would be a next time, but I had no doubt. He was born to suck cock, even if he didn't know it, and even if he was starting later in life. I was sure that later that night, it would be my cock on his mind, my cum that he would be craving, and that I'd hear from him soon. And five minutes ago, he called and asked whether we could meet up for another drink, next to that place we went to afterwards. I think I am getting my dick sucked again later tonite.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #3708
bluesky496
Literotica Guru
 
bluesky496's Avatar
 
bluesky496 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: hampshire /england
Posts: 2,234
i have just spent a happy couple of hours with a gurl friend of mine , she came round to show off a new outfit her boyfriend bought for her to wear out tonight so i persuaded her to model the whole ensemble for me ,
she slipped up to the bedroom to change and came back down in her new clothes , the dress , the shoes , the clutch bag , the underwear , the whole bit and she looked stunning.
i admired the outfit and being the showoff she is she slipped the dress off to show me the lingerie and stood there in her grey silk bra and panties trimmed with black lace and her hold up stockings and heels showing the start of a nice erection in her panties , well i couldnt help myself , i just sank to my knees and kissed her bulge and eased her panties down to release her cute cock which i proceeded to kiss and in no time i had her in my mouth sucking happily on her and in no time she exploded giving me a delicious load of her sweet cum and i sucked her until she went soft and let her slip from my mouth , giving her a kiss and remembering my manners i thanked her politely .
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #3709
J1biboi
Really Really Experienced
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
i have just spent a happy couple of hours with a gurl friend of mine , she came round to show off a new outfit her boyfriend bought for her to wear out tonight so i persuaded her to model the whole ensemble for me ,
she slipped up to the bedroom to change and came back down in her new clothes , the dress , the shoes , the clutch bag , the underwear , the whole bit and she looked stunning.
i admired the outfit and being the showoff she is she slipped the dress off to show me the lingerie and stood there in her grey silk bra and panties trimmed with black lace and her hold up stockings and heels showing the start of a nice erection in her panties , well i couldnt help myself , i just sank to my knees and kissed her bulge and eased her panties down to release her cute cock which i proceeded to kiss and in no time i had her in my mouth sucking happily on her and in no time she exploded giving me a delicious load of her sweet cum and i sucked her until she went soft and let her slip from my mouth , giving her a kiss and remembering my manners i thanked her politely .
Oh fuck, I envy you!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #3710
docisin
Literotica Guru
 
docisin is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDrake View Post
The great thing about New York City is that there is always a way to have fun, if you are so inclined. Yet it was Literotica that brought me together with "Hank", another curious guy thinking about sucking cock, for the first time. Hank reached out after one of my cocksucking tales was published on lit. He liked what he read and was curious himself about sucking cock. We began to correspond and, as it turns out, we have a lot in common, including the fact that we both work in Manhattan, we are both married, and we both have a burning need (in his case curiosity), to play with and suck a hard cock.

After a couple of near misses, we finally agreed to meet at a gay bar on 8th Avenue in the Chelsea section of Manhattan. Having not exchanged pictures, we were both a little afraid and unsure, but we promised each other we would meet. We each picked an easily recognizable item of clothing to wear, and headed to the bar. I chose the bar due to its reputation as a gay bar (little chance of running into acquaintances) with lots of dark nooks and crannies. Unbeknownst to Hank, I also chose it because it was a few doors down from an ABS with gloryhole booths in the basement (hey, one could only hope).

I arrived a half an hour early, and ordered a Cosmo to help settle my excited nerves. When he walked in I knew him right away. He looked just as he had described himself, middle aged married guy, decent body. He was clearly nervous. He looked a little out of place. I stood from my seat in a dark booth in the back and waved him over. We made eye contact, he paused briefly and then headed my way.

"Hi", he said, extending his hand as if in a business meeting. I could feel the trepidation radiating from his body. I shook his hand, lingering ever so briefly and invited him to sit. We chatted for a while, before the conversation turned to cock. The drinks loosened our tongues and our inhibition, and when I returned from the bathroom, after our fifth or sixth cocktail, I decided to sit next to him, rather than across. I positioned my body so that it blocked our crotches from others' eyes. I reached for his thigh, and started to caress him as we made small talk, slowly getting closer to his cock. I could see the bulge in his pants grow, and I knew I had to taste him. He admitted that he was very curious about sucking cock, but told me that he was very nervous. By this point, my hands were stroking his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. I leaned in, gave him a kiss on the ear, and squeezed his cock before saying "follow me".

I led him from the bar, into the ABS and down the dark basement steps. The room was empty, save for two Indian men who manned the register, and a couple of stragglers there in hope of - well, you know.

We chose a booth at the end of the row, and entered it. He inserted a bill into the porn machine, and a porno started playing, three young guys with huge cocks, sucking and fucking each other. I sat in the seat, working on his button and zipper. His pants were around his ankles in no time and his thick cock in my mouth. He ran his hands through my hair and started moaning. I stopped, stood and put my hands on his shoulders, applying downward pressure until he got the idea. Once on his knees he tentatively touched my groin. I was on fire, the taste of his manhood on my tongue and a hard, throbbing piece of meat in his hands. I unzipped, releasing my cock, and told him to "open up". He held my cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. I could tell he was deciding whether he could do this, so I helped him along. I thrust my dick forward, forcing it onto his lips, which then slowly parted. He sucked tentatively, until I began to fuck his mouth in earnest as he knelt before me. Every tenth thrust, or so, I'd pull it out and slap his cheek with it. By the third time I did so, his mouth remained open, his eyes pleading for me to return the cock to his throat. A cocksucker was born. I stopped him before I could cum, reversed and began to suck on him until, less than thirty seconds later, he cried out "I'm gonna cum" and so did.

I swallowed almost every drop, save for some that escaped down my chin. I could tell the post-cum blues started to sink in so, when he asked if I needed to cum, I said no, and that I would cum next time. I could tell he wasn't sure that there would be a next time, but I had no doubt. He was born to suck cock, even if he didn't know it, and even if he was starting later in life. I was sure that later that night, it would be my cock on his mind, my cum that he would be craving, and that I'd hear from him soon. And five minutes ago, he called and asked whether we could meet up for another drink, next to that place we went to afterwards. I think I am getting my dick sucked again later tonite.

Awesome story. Made me hard as hell. Where exactly is this ABS. Thinking of heading over...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 04:17 PM   #3711
SilverDrake
Really Experienced
 
SilverDrake's Avatar
 
SilverDrake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by docisin View Post
Awesome story. Made me hard as hell. Where exactly is this ABS. Thinking of heading over...
8th avenue and 20th street. When are you going? I am heading out for a walk now.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #3712
docisin
Literotica Guru
 
docisin is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDrake View Post
8th avenue and 20th street. When are you going? I am heading out for a walk now.
Most likely after dark.. : )
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #3713
Lifesuxnsodou
Really Experienced
 
Lifesuxnsodou is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Straya
Posts: 238
Ha yes I have. Pm me for the full story? :P
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #3714
sonnypong
Really Experienced
 
sonnypong's Avatar
 
sonnypong is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Alternates between Western Colorado and Eastern Utah.
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1biboi View Post
Oh fuck, I envy you!!
Mmmmm sounds like such delicious fun. I would love to have a sweet gurl to pleasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2014, 10:07 PM   #3715
willingtobeused
Literotica Guru
 
willingtobeused's Avatar
 
willingtobeused is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagsNRiches View Post
Finally had a visit from my boi toy suck buddy. We played for a couple of hours while watching some good tranny porn.

Here are just a couple of shots of the cock I sucked.

And I couldn't help myself from fucking his tiny boy pussy, too... for about 40 minutes.

Enjoy the pix... I sure enjoyed shooting them,

Rags
So very sexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #3716
tommy45
Really Experienced
 
tommy45 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 118
Ty

Oh by the way we have a play date this Tuesday mmmmm
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #3717
bc_smash
Experienced
 
bc_smash is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: minnesota
Posts: 59
not in years
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2014, 08:15 PM   #3718
4yourpleasureiam
Literotica Guru
 
4yourpleasureiam's Avatar
 
4yourpleasureiam is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S.A. in the wrong body
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
i have just spent a happy couple of hours with a gurl friend of mine , she came round to show off a new outfit her boyfriend bought for her to wear out tonight so i persuaded her to model the whole ensemble for me ,
she slipped up to the bedroom to change and came back down in her new clothes , the dress , the shoes , the clutch bag , the underwear , the whole bit and she looked stunning.
i admired the outfit and being the showoff she is she slipped the dress off to show me the lingerie and stood there in her grey silk bra and panties trimmed with black lace and her hold up stockings and heels showing the start of a nice erection in her panties , well i couldnt help myself , i just sank to my knees and kissed her bulge and eased her panties down to release her cute cock which i proceeded to kiss and in no time i had her in my mouth sucking happily on her and in no time she exploded giving me a delicious load of her sweet cum and i sucked her until she went soft and let her slip from my mouth , giving her a kiss and remembering my manners i thanked her politely .
Oh bluesky, you are a joy. I send you a however I wish I was a
__________________
I think
I
Will crash
and
Burn tonight
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #3719
getntwoknowme
Literotica Guru
 
getntwoknowme's Avatar
 
getntwoknowme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeast
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDrake View Post
The great thing about New York City is that there is always a way to have fun, if you are so inclined. Yet it was Literotica that brought me together with "Hank", another curious guy thinking about sucking cock, for the first time. Hank reached out after one of my cocksucking tales was published on lit. He liked what he read and was curious himself about sucking cock. We began to correspond and, as it turns out, we have a lot in common, including the fact that we both work in Manhattan, we are both married, and we both have a burning need (in his case curiosity), to play with and suck a hard cock.

After a couple of near misses, we finally agreed to meet at a gay bar on 8th Avenue in the Chelsea section of Manhattan. Having not exchanged pictures, we were both a little afraid and unsure, but we promised each other we would meet. We each picked an easily recognizable item of clothing to wear, and headed to the bar. I chose the bar due to its reputation as a gay bar (little chance of running into acquaintances) with lots of dark nooks and crannies. Unbeknownst to Hank, I also chose it because it was a few doors down from an ABS with gloryhole booths in the basement (hey, one could only hope).

I arrived a half an hour early, and ordered a Cosmo to help settle my excited nerves. When he walked in I knew him right away. He looked just as he had described himself, middle aged married guy, decent body. He was clearly nervous. He looked a little out of place. I stood from my seat in a dark booth in the back and waved him over. We made eye contact, he paused briefly and then headed my way.

"Hi", he said, extending his hand as if in a business meeting. I could feel the trepidation radiating from his body. I shook his hand, lingering ever so briefly and invited him to sit. We chatted for a while, before the conversation turned to cock. The drinks loosened our tongues and our inhibition, and when I returned from the bathroom, after our fifth or sixth cocktail, I decided to sit next to him, rather than across. I positioned my body so that it blocked our crotches from others' eyes. I reached for his thigh, and started to caress him as we made small talk, slowly getting closer to his cock. I could see the bulge in his pants grow, and I knew I had to taste him. He admitted that he was very curious about sucking cock, but told me that he was very nervous. By this point, my hands were stroking his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. I leaned in, gave him a kiss on the ear, and squeezed his cock before saying "follow me".

I led him from the bar, into the ABS and down the dark basement steps. The room was empty, save for two Indian men who manned the register, and a couple of stragglers there in hope of - well, you know.

We chose a booth at the end of the row, and entered it. He inserted a bill into the porn machine, and a porno started playing, three young guys with huge cocks, sucking and fucking each other. I sat in the seat, working on his button and zipper. His pants were around his ankles in no time and his thick cock in my mouth. He ran his hands through my hair and started moaning. I stopped, stood and put my hands on his shoulders, applying downward pressure until he got the idea. Once on his knees he tentatively touched my groin. I was on fire, the taste of his manhood on my tongue and a hard, throbbing piece of meat in his hands. I unzipped, releasing my cock, and told him to "open up". He held my cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. I could tell he was deciding whether he could do this, so I helped him along. I thrust my dick forward, forcing it onto his lips, which then slowly parted. He sucked tentatively, until I began to fuck his mouth in earnest as he knelt before me. Every tenth thrust, or so, I'd pull it out and slap his cheek with it. By the third time I did so, his mouth remained open, his eyes pleading for me to return the cock to his throat. A cocksucker was born. I stopped him before I could cum, reversed and began to suck on him until, less than thirty seconds later, he cried out "I'm gonna cum" and so did.

I swallowed almost every drop, save for some that escaped down my chin. I could tell the post-cum blues started to sink in so, when he asked if I needed to cum, I said no, and that I would cum next time. I could tell he wasn't sure that there would be a next time, but I had no doubt. He was born to suck cock, even if he didn't know it, and even if he was starting later in life. I was sure that later that night, it would be my cock on his mind, my cum that he would be craving, and that I'd hear from him soon. And five minutes ago, he called and asked whether we could meet up for another drink, next to that place we went to afterwards. I think I am getting my dick sucked again later tonite.
Mmmmmm......Very hot!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.