Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 12-08-2017, 02:40 AM   #1
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Return to the Labyrinth (closed for Ravenloft)

The click clacking of her keyboard strokes echoed through the darkened room. The only illumination in the room came from the computer monitor that cast an eerie white against her face, yet made her green eyes glow with seemingly magical iridescence.

She leaned back in her chair and stretched her neck for a moment before looking at what she wrote. It was to be her thesis for her Creative Writing degree. While she had always thought she would become an actress, over the past few years she had discovered her love and talent for weaving fantastical tales. It had started innocently enough, telling stories to her little brother Toby and occasionally his friends when she babysat them. It wasn’t until one of the parents heard her telling one of her stories that it was suggested that she started to write them down. She had been hesitant at first, but the more she wrote, the more easily words flowed from her pen.

Now she sat in the dark staring at her monitor, having been so enthralled in her story, she had not even noticed the suns descent below the horizon. She had surprised herself at what she had chosen to write. She had struggled at finding a topic or story for her novel length thesis. After writing down and throwing away a thousand ideas, the realization came to her that she had her own story to tell, one far more personal that imagined fairies and ogres. She turned her memory back to when she was 15, a time when she was admittedly bratty and had detested her brother whom she now loved dearly. Her brother that she had, at one time, given away to a Goblin King so that she would be the only child, the treasured child, and not the maid/nanny that she had felt like.

It had been a long time since she had thought back to the Labyrinth. While most days she felt it had to be a dream, there were others where she was absolutely certain she had been taken to another land. She had, for a very long time, thought that Toby remembered none of it, after all, he was only a baby at the time. However, she noticed his strange fascination with glass orbs, whether it be as simple as a fish bowl or a bubble gum machine, he seemed to stare at them waiting for something happen until he turned 5, then the fascination dissipated.

When she had decided to write the story of the Labyrinth, she was surprised at how quickly her memories came flooding back. The feeling of the stone under her feet, the damp cold of the oubliette, the strange smell of Ludo’s fur when she hugged him, and of course, Jareth. She had never before or since met anyone like him. She closed her eyes for a moment and suddenly had a brilliant flash of his eyes, eyes she had not seen in years. One a brilliant blue, the other almost back with a blue ring.

She sat up, startled at the sudden and powerful memory. She rubbed her eyes and chalked it up to exhaustion. She got up from the computer and walked over to her bed. Still fully clothed in a blue floral print dress and combat boots, she fell back into the bed ready to pass out, however, she felt as if she never hit the bed and was instead falling asleep as she felt. She tried to keep her eyes open but it was seemingly impossible as this gentle fall lulled her into a deep sleep.

When I'm good I'm good, when I'm bad, I'm even better!

Old 12-11-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

Jareth sat alone in his throne room, peering into one of his crystal orbs. It had begun to flicker with an inner light, picking up on the waves of fantasy of yet another young woman's fantasies about him. At first, he yawned, utterly exhausted by the thought of another droll, hum drum and monotonous and entirely all too easy seduction of another "innocent young thing". But then, with a glance, Jareth's eyes flashed with intrigue. It wasn't just another sweet young morsel for him to play with... It was the one!

The only girl... no... woman, now, who had ever managed to resist him! It was Sarah! But what in the goblin realms was she doing, fantasizing about him once more? Sure, she had occasionally sought the wonderment of her friends from the Labyrinth in the few years following the night he had taken Toby, but her thoughts had never strayed to him, until now, and over the years, her mind had begun to close the way to the Labyrinth, as it was for every adult... but now, it seemed the way was suddenly flung open once more!

It had been a long time since she had thought back to the Labyrinth. While most days she felt it had to be a dream, there were others where she was absolutely certain she had been taken to another land. A land only accessible to dreamers... Jareth rose from his throne and began to pace, enthralled by the full flush of womanhood time had bestowed upon Sarah... His... Sarah...

"She remembers... the stone... the damp... ...ludo's fur? Hrm... ah yesss... me... think on me, Sarah... now... close your eyes... and..." the distant power of dreams flowed into him and he turned it out in a surge of inspiration, sending Sarah a momentary flash of his two tone eyes, peering back at her across the great divide. It was the briefest of connections, but he had to think that it would be enough to spark her interest, enough to guide her steps back into the Labyrinth...

"Exhaustion? ...No, my dear Sarah... not Exhaustion... more... elation." Jareth mused to himself with an air of self satisfaction over having planted the seed of her return to the Labyrinth within her mind, even though she most likely did not know it was from him. He watched her go to her bed, commenting. "Well... the dress is a bit much... but the boots are a nice touch." As she let herself fall to her bed, Jareth took action, lifting his hand, where the crystal orb he watched her through rested and blew on it gently. It took flight, lightly, into the sky, drifting through the veil between worlds, on its way to find Sarah... Find her and lead her back to him!
In the stillness of remembering

Old 12-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #3
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Without realizing it, Sarah was floating away. Somewhere between asleep and awake, her memories of the Labyrinth and Jareth became vivid, and for the first time, the thought of him sparked something in her, though she knew not what.

It what could have been mere moments or several hours, she found herself landing softly in a field green. The landing woke her mind up from the confusion of traveling worlds and she wasn’t sure where she was. The air smelled fresh and there were flowers, the same as those on her dress, peppered through the grass. She felt odd and wasn’t sure if she was dreaming as she stood up.

She dusted off the back of her dress and turned around to see the looming wall of the Labyrinth. She gasped and blinked a few times and looked around wildly. Was this a dream? She pinched herself hard, though instead of waking up she only bruised her skin slightly.

She stumbled towards the large doors that stood there. This was not how it had appeared when she had visited last…and like a slap to the face, it became obvious that this was real. That all the therapy sessions and antipsychotics had been a waste – for how can you hide the truth?

“Wow…” she said as she gingerly touched her fingers to the rough stone. Part of her felt like she had arrived home, the other part wondered what terrible reason had brought her here. She walked along the wall until she reached a pair of giant wooden doors, over grown with vines of morning glories. Before there had been Hoggle help her with opening it. Now, she was completely alone as far as she could tell. She knocked on the door three times and hoped it would open.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #4
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

The "Glade Nymph, Myrahh", or so, the last girl Jareth had seduced into changing so that she could reside within the Labyrinth, insisted on calling herself, watched as one of Jareth's magic orbs brought another girl to the goblin realm.

At first she sneered, loath for the competition over her lords affections, but then she noticed how old the girl was and scoffed. "Old maid... My lord must pity her..." Myrahh mused as Sarah was placed gently upon the downy grass of Myrahh's glade. Her glade, no one elses... she had to reassure herself as Sarah woke, confusedly.

Myrahh kept herself hidden as Sarah stood and brushed herself off, then turned to face the wall around the Labyrinth proper. Myrahh dropped her invisibility and began stalking Sarah slowly, wondering what she might taste like. Watching her pinch herself only made Myrahh's mouth water all the more.

"Fff-sss." Myrahh hissed softly, in disdain of the old maids clumsy stumbling. How could her lord hold even pity for such a lumbering ox? She wondered as she stalked closer and closer, the girl... no... too old... woman, not even noticing her... yet.

After the old woman nocked, Myrahh finally decided to let her presence be known. "Ahem..." She cleared her throat daintily, not more than fifteen feet behind the dumb ox. "Pardon me, mlady, but if you're interested in entering the Labyrinth... that's the wrong way..." She offered, giving Sarah a lithe crusty as she whirled around to face her in surprise. It gave her great satisfaction to see the surprise on the old womans face and it was hard to hide her predatory grin.

She was already silently commanding the vines to slowly reach out and bind her against the wall, so that she could have her way with her... she only needed to keep her from noticing for a moment or two before the vines could entrap her.

Old 12-23-2017, 12:33 AM   #5
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Sarah jumped as she heard a noise, her head spinning around until Myrahh came into view. This was the first time she had ever seen a nymph and wasn’t sure exactly what it was, though that could be said of many creatures within the Labyrinth.

“He…hello…” she said, trying to regain her composure after having been so surprised by the stealthy nymphs approach.

She looked up into the strange face that now met her own and instinctively saw darkness there. She took a step back, wanting to put more space between them, and then suddenly felt a vice wrap around her left wrist and her right ankle.

“What the....HEY!” she cried out and began to try and free her wrist with her opposite hand while trying to dodge the lower vine with her left ankle. “What are you doing!?” she screamed at the nymph.

Old 12-23-2017, 01:05 AM   #6
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"My... But you're a jumpy one... aren't you?" Myrahh said, coldly as they looked each other over. Back in the real world, Myrahh had been an awful, self centered brat of a girl, spending most of her time alone in her room. But here, in the underground, she had power and no one would ever tell her what to do again... save for her lord, Jareth.

Myrahh laughed cruelly as Sarah struggled to break free of her entrapment. "You must be... Sarah... The one that got away..." Myrahh paced back and forth in front of her, staring like a cat about you pounce. "The ONLY one!" Myrahh sprung dramatically toward Sarah, hoping to make her jump.

Myrahh held her threatening pose for a few seconds as she pondered Sarahs question. "Hmmm..." She purred, finding that her little trick with the vines had worked, Sarah seemed bound tight and helpless... for the moment. She stood up straight and folded her arms, stroking her pointed chin. "What SHOULD I do with you?"

Raising her right hand from her chin, she magically formed the nail of her index finger into a sharp claw-like talon. "I know... let's see just what it is that my lord could possibly find so attractive about you... shall we!" Myrahh stepped close to Sarah, locking eyes with her. "Now, stay perfectly still... you don't want me slipping and drawing blood, after all..." and with that, she slowly began shredding the top of Sarahs dress, intent on exposing her naked breasts.

Old 12-25-2017, 10:36 PM   #7
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Sarah paused the briefest of moments and eyed Myrahh oddly. The one who got away? While she knew she had escaped she didn’t think it would matter or be common knowledge…then again she didn’t think this place would exist anymore.

Her attention went back to freeing herself just as quickly. The nymph tried to intimidate her causing Sarah to retort with an angry look as she yanked as her wrist. She was fueled by the thoughts of what she would do to this thing once she was free – none of it ended well for the nymph.

As Myrahh’s long talon tore the top of her dress, Sarah gave her wrist one final tug, sending her fist flying into the nymph’s face. With the momentary distraction was able to bend over and free her ankle and move out of the vine’s reach. She then pulled the top of the dress together, covering her white lace bra.

She then prepared herself to do any kind of battle needed. She picked up a nearby branch and held it high like a baseball bat.

“Let me in or kiss your ass goodbye!” she said with more confidence than she felt.

Old 12-25-2017, 11:34 PM   #8
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

The blow if Sarah's fist sent Myrahh staggering as she reached up to cover her own face. "Ow!" She cried out. "You bid-ch! I dink you boch mah dose!" She slurred as she turned to face Sarah once more, standing awkwardly, leaning forward, holding her nose cupped in her hand, leaning forward so her blood wouldn't get on her clothes.

She looked up with tears in her eyes and blood dripping from between her fingers to find Sarah ready to apparently club her to death. "Deriufly!?" She slurred, plopping back on her behind, her legs spread and her head hung low, pathetically, still holding her bloody nose. Her whole body shook once, twice, then a third time as she let out a wailing sob, tears streaming down her face.

Lord Jareth had given her a place in the Labyrinth, blessed her with the eternally graceful body of a nymph, but once he had, she lost the one thing she really wanted from him... his attention. Not once since he had brought her to his home had he bothered to grace her with his presence... she thought maybe if she had her way with the vaunted Sarah, maybe he would look at her with favor once more... but it looked as though it was not to be. Sarah had quite litterally beaten her! And like the spoiled brat she was, she sat, wallowing in self pity at Sarahs feet.

Looking up at her, Her blood forming a smeared mustache along her upper lip, Myrahh pouted and made little *hup-hup* noises, like a little child trying to recover from a hard cry. "Fide, go od, you deserb hib, you toob dob cah boot adybody buh you selbs!" She waved a hand and the door behind Sarah opened.

Old 12-26-2017, 12:05 AM   #9
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Had it been any other being, perhaps one that didn’t try to, presumably, hurt her, she might have cared about the sniveling nymph before her. She raised the stick a little higher to impress upon Myrahh that she was more than willing to use it on her.

She could barely understand what the nymph was saying, but looked up as she heard the large gates of the Labyrinth creaked open. Dust and vines came tumbling off the doors that had clearly not been opened in decades. She took a few steps towards the doors and then lowered the branch she had in her hands as she looked back at Myrahh.

“I…I’m sorry I hurt you. It wasn’t entirely on purpose. I…I hope it heals up soon” she told her with some trepidation before moving towards the doors. She had been so ridiculed by the girls at school when she tried to tell them of her last visit here, that she had had trouble ever trusting other women again, at least with anything important. She worried that these emotions might have leaked out onto her rage at the nymph and she reminded herself that the thing had tried to kill her and ripped her dress open.

She paused and set down the branch and tied the top part of the dress together to keep it from slipping off entirely. It made an awkward bow above her breasts but managed to keep her mostly covered. She was very thankful that the skirt of the dress was still intact.

She picked up her “bat” once more and entered the gates. She stepped in cautiously, looking to her left and right. While the entrance area had never been exactly delightful, now it looked positively chilling. The walls were darker from the years and years of dirt and soot collecting on them. Some walls had partially broken down, chunks of masonry laying in the walkway.

She turned to the left and it wasn’t long before large pile of broken and fallen stone blocked her path. She climbed up the stones carefully, unsure of how stable they would or would not be, and when she reached the top, she could see the castle at the center of the Labyrinth. It too seemed darker, more foreboding. Why did he bring her here and why would he make her go through this maze once more to find him?

Old 12-27-2017, 02:26 AM   #10
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

Myrahh flinched a little when Sarah raised her stick to her, still making her hiccupping noises.
It wasn't exactly kindness she showed her, but at least she apologized for giving her a bloody nose, it was more than Myrahh would have done in her place. She would have cut her cloths off and left her naked.

Mossy eye stalks shifted along the walls, sighing in awe that someone was entering the Labyrinth after all these years. The watched Sarah as she passed, unblinking and mindless. Years of disuse had left the outer maze a shambles, barely even fit for the creeper eyes of any self respecting worm. However the Worm family had a long tradition of calling this place home.

As Sarah climbed atop the fallen section of wall, the shift of stone and the vibrations she caused woke William the cccxxxi (that's 331) he crawled out and around to look up at the human woman. "Ello." He called out to her, greeting her jovially.

Old 01-05-2018, 12:47 AM   #11
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Sarah had not paused as she ascended to the top of the stones, nor did she hear the friendly and familiar greeting from William’s descendent as she jumped into the next walkway of the labyrinth. She ran her fingers along the walls here to feel for openings. However, it wasn’t long until another pathway found her.

As she ran around the lane of the labyrinth, suddenly a strong gust blew her threw an opening that she had not seen. When she was finally set down she found herself deep in a forest. She wasn’t sure if she had seen this forest before, but it was strangely familiar. She turned her head to the left and suddenly the castle’s center was across a great canyon. She didn’t know how she was supposed to make it to the center.

She looked left and right and saw a bridge in the distance. A long lonely gate bridge stood as a purple outline in the mist that seemed to cloak the canyon. She carefully walked around the edge of the cliff hoping to reach the bridge, but no matter how many steps she took, it never seemed to get any closer.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:44 AM   #12
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

Eventually a strange old man with a pointy, beak like nose and a back hunched with age came walking past her from the way she had come, only, he was walking backwards. "Misserable day to you, old hag.." he greeted her with a tip of his old, worn hat as he passed, walking with a broken cane. "Best stay outside, the sun will be shining soon..." he warned her as he made his way to the bridge with ease, for his age. He stopped there and started waving her away.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:52 AM   #13
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

It only took Sarah a few moments to realize that to reach the bridge, she would, of course, have to walk backwards. It was clear that some things never changed, primary of which were the fact and rules, or the lack there of, of the labyrinth.

She walked backwards and noticed that even without looking where she was going, her back walking feet seemed to take her in the correct direction. The dirt and grass soon gave way to the wood of the bridge. Her heart pounded as she looked down, the drop seemed enormous, especially given the gusts that flew up, threating to blow her dress over her head.

Soon she was on stone and gravel. She turned around and saw herself at the outer gates of the castle. She looked up to its highest point and her heart pounded. This was all real again, or so it seemed. She hoped she wasn’t secretly in a psych ward somewhere. She closed her eyes for a moment and then walked to the gate doors.

“I am Sarah. I have been brought here by your King and wish an audience with him” she announced.

Old 01-05-2018, 03:06 AM   #14
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

Jareth went to look down at Sarah from his tower throne room and sighed, mostly with relief, she had made it this far, but he knew no one was going to let her in, the goblins were too afraid of his most recent... acquisition? No, more of a mistake... Renata, the self proclaimed Goblin Queen. Ugh, it made his stomach turn just to think on it... now he was stuck in his tower... the only place he knew she wouldn't come pestering him...

Jareth sighed again and spun his crystal orbs in his hand, he had a way to get Sarah up here, but she had to be the one to accept his invitation. He sent an orb down on the breeze to her, hoping she's take it in her hand. Before Renata got ahold of her.

Old 01-05-2018, 03:29 AM   #15
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

She heard the sounds of goblins exchanging opinions and talking amongst themselves. Was she the one of that they have spoken of? The one from the past? Surely she couldn’t still be a lived, especially after how she had treated their master.

She banged her fists on the gate and called for them to open up. She heard the sounds of a woman screeching orders and throwing things about. She was looking around her for something to pry the gates open with then an orb floated towards her. She hadn’t seen from whence it came but she knew it was from him.

She wanted to know the purpose of all this and she wanted it quickly. She was in no mood for games, especially since things seemed quite deadlier than they once had. She wasn’t sure she had the courage to face things that could be more horrible than her last trip.

She reached out and touched the bubble. She suddenly found herself floating over the gates, over the goblins and over what seemed to be the source of shrieking. She and Renata stared each other down as Sarah floated towards her destination. The woman was blond with eyes the color of an icy sea, her figure thin and statuesque. What or who exactly was she?

Before she had been able to fully ponder this thought she found herself in a library. It was filled with the scent of old books, leather furniture and candle wax. Her heart was in her throat when she finally had the courage to turn around.

There he was, as if she had never even left and she thought she felt her heart stop.

Old 01-05-2018, 03:43 AM   #16
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"Sarah..." Jareth greeted her, his voice like silk as he came to her. He smiled and brushed the back of his gloved hand along her cheek. "You've grown ever so lovely... Tell me, how has life been treating you, my dear?" He asked, grinning wickedly as he looked her over. He noticed the torn strap of her dress that was tied in a bow and reached out to fiddle with it. "It would seem you've been in a bit of a tangle... I hope you weren't mistreated... I would have to punish whoever had the gall to lay a finger on you... perhaps by sending them to the bog of eternal stench or dropping them into one of my cozy little oubliettes?"

Old 01-05-2018, 03:47 AM   #17
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

She stood shocked for a moment. He spoke so casually, as if she had simply been a plaything he pulled out of an old storage box. She couldn’t help herself as she guffawed as he spoke about hurting anyone who had touched her.

She slapped his hand away and kept her eyes on the floor. She knew if she looked up at him, she would lose her train of thought once more.

“Why am I here? I should think you would have been happy to see the back side of me…” she said as she pulled her dress closer and crossed her arms.

“What do you hope to gain this time? I have no babies for you to take. I do not wish to play your games...” she said turning her eyes towards the large fireplace that roared nearby. She walked to it, letting the light silhouette her body.

“I thought I had finally forgotten you.” She said in little more than a whisper.

Old 01-05-2018, 04:59 AM   #18
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"I see you haven't lost even an ounce of your willfullness... Sarah." He scoffed at her question. "You tell me, what is it you need from me, this time... you've obviously not come to match wits with me..." he circled her and gave her back side a quick once over, smirking. "Oh, honestly, Sarah, you can't be that dense, can you? There was never anything for me to gain from you... don't you see, you were always my only goal... Toby was merely a pretext, you needed a reason to resist me, so I gave you one..."

Jareth stood behind her for a moment as Sarah went to the fire place and whispered that she thought she'd finally forgotten him. He stepped up behind her and whisper in her ear. "Clearly, you have not..." he placed his left hand lightly on the nape of her neck and ran his thumb along her smooth skin. "Tell me you haven't longed for my touch on those long and lonely nights... why is it, I wonder, that you never settled down and gotten married, had babies of your own? Deep down, I think you know no one could compare to me... isn't that so, Sarah?" He circled around in front of her, locking his mismatched eyes with hers, daring her to deny it... deny him.

Old 01-06-2018, 03:02 AM   #19
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Hearing this admission, this supposed need for her, set her slightly off kilter. She turned her head to look into that long lost yet oh so familiar face.

“Why would I be anyone’s goal?” she asked with an innocence that seemed misplaced. As she felt his hand move gently over her skin, she couldn’t help but close her eyes and marvel and the sensation it sent shooting through her body.

When he started to pose his questions, questions she already knew the answers to, she tried to bring some form of reason back into her mind. “I…I’m in college…I..” she wanted to explain all the things he asked her but her body was too caught up in his presence.

When he came to face her, she finally opened her green eyes to regard his own strange eyes. She felt an intensity there that caught her unawares. He was the bad guy, he had brought her hear. She had completed her mission, she had rescued Toby, and yet, she found herself here once more.

She closed her eyes moment and then looked away, as if trying to ground herself. She then slowly brought her eyes up to his, her heart beating in her throat.

“I don’t know what you mean…” she said softly, though it was clear that her statement was an evasion.

Old 01-06-2018, 04:05 AM   #20
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"Don't you know? Oh Sarah... you are the only one to ever turn my offer down... That makes you special. Makes me want you all the more..."

"No... that's not it... how many boys do you think you've had to turn down over the years? If only fof a mere date? Not even a simple cup of coffee... Can't say, can you? I'm sure you've lost track... you've done everything in your power to stay single all this time, now, ask yourself why?"

"Yes you do!" Jareth hissed, his hand flashing through the space between them, revealing an orb resting upon his finger tips. An image of her laying in bed, the covers pulled up to her neck as she lay sleepless staring at the ceiling. "Do you know what happens next? I certainly do... you let out a sigh of frustration and reach for your night stand drawer and pull out..." he grins wickedly at her and pauses for effect. "Need I go on?"

Old 01-06-2018, 04:13 AM   #21
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

Sarah flushed hotly as he tried to demonstrate exactly what he meant, her hand flying across his face as she felt the terrible pull of embarrassment. It was true that she hadn’t dated. True that she had yet to give herself to anyone. She had told herself that she had been waiting for the right boy, the right man…

She looked up at him with hurt in her eyes that he would look upon so private a moment. Her pain coupled with fear of his retaliation danced in her eyes.

“I don’t want to be used again” she told him as she walked towards a table in the wall and poured herself a tall glass of whatever had been in the decanter. She took a deep drink and gasped slightly before turning around.

“So. You think I wanted you, wanted this.” She said, her eyes telling the story of the hardships she had faced since her last visit. “If that were true, why did I not stay? Why would I endure the years of ridicule and medications and strange glances?” she asked, biting the inside of her cheek to keep from crying. She knew she needed him, but what she could not face, was why he had let her slip away.

Old 01-06-2018, 04:37 AM   #22
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"Oh, don't look so hurt, after all, you called me time and time again... frankly, I don't know whether I should be flattered or furious that you would use your thoughts of me to... ahem... get you through all those long and lonely nights..." he retorted, rubbing the cheek she'd struck with the back of his hand.

"Used? You?!" That got his hackles up. "My impetuous young lady, if anyone was used, it was i! Everything I did for you, all the darksom danger that I took on and embodied for you... and you dare to say that i... used... you?! You had your night here in the underground and you got to return to your precious little life... leaving me here... to rule over incompetence... Without my rightful queen..." he slunk up to the table and glared at her as she drank.

"I've wondered that very thing... I offered, you turned me down. I should be quite bitter with you, you know... no one has ever turned me down. Now wait, you can't honestly be blaming me for all the trouble you went through after you left me hanging in the castle court yard... next you'll tell me how unfair it all was, I suppose? Tell me this, how was I supposed to reach you? How was I supposed to help you? When you never once said the right words?"

Old 01-06-2018, 04:48 AM   #23
scarlettnuit
Literotica Guru

When he said the word Queen she couldn’t help but be shocked. Had that truly been the reason he had kidnapped Toby? She clenched her teeth and her fists, it was all so confusing, yet there was a simple truth that seemed to weave itself through her body like a golden thread.

“I..I was told to forget you…that you weren’t real…” she said as she moved towards him, her hand moving to touch his chest.

Then, suddenly like fury, the current Queen of Goblins broke through the library door. Renata regarded them with angry eyes, her green eyes glowing in jealousy as she regarded them.

“Is this your precious Sarah Jareth?” she asked as she stalked towards the intimate looking stance of the couple in her view. “Perhaps I will tear her to shreds…remove her from your memory forever…” She growled as she moved closer.

Sarah looked to Jareth for a moment. “You wish a Queen and this is what you chose?” she asked as she looked towards the woman with envy and hatred that she didn’t know she could feel. Suddenly something deep and dark insider of her unfurled in her chest as she regarded Renata.

“Should I make her no more?” she asked with a voice so distant she wasn’t sure I was her own.

Old 01-10-2018, 02:37 AM   #24
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"But you didn't forget me... Not really... Thank you, Sarah... you don't know what that means to m..." he softened toward her immediately as she turned toward him, showing him such a fragile face. He had only just placed her hand over his heart when Renata stormed in. Jareth didn't spare her even the quickest of glances, his eyes were fixed upon Sarah, as was his heart. "Precious doesn't begin to describe Sarah..." A grin snuck upon Jareths lips and his eyes twinkled with mirth over the very thought of Renata trying to attack Sarah, it so amused him.

It was suggesting she had the power to scour Sarah from his mind that caused him to shift his eyes upon the Goblin Queen. His eyes that now shown with a cold cruelty upon her. "An unfortunate decision made in a moment of weakness, I assure you... but one I can take back..." Jareth snapped his fingers and stripped Renata of the power he had given her, leaving her just as she was when she first came to him. "Just as easily."

"And now..." he turned to Sarah. "What do you wish be done with her, my Queen." He instilled in Sarah, a portion of his power, all, save for himself would be subject to her will. Renata, despite her fury, threw herself at their feet, begging for mercy. Jareth looked upon Sarah, expectantly, as if judging what kind of Queen she would be.