The female orgasm

Personally, as a guy, I find this as one of the best turn ons. Whether she squirts, or screams, I find plenty of joy in her climax and helps bring me closer to my own. It's actually my main priority during. Even if it's not during the act of sex, even if I'm simply playing with her, not receiving any myself, I still sort of get off on her climax. Is there a word for that? Or am I just a sucker for making a girl happy?

Dude if you're a sucker for that than so am I, and because of that my Wife finds extra time for us to play alone or with other females..

:nana:

Whats the point of sex if both parties do not orgasm...? To hear a woman whimpering, moaning and building up to her orgasm feeling her muscles tense, gripping you and then her release, is without doubt what makes the sex act all the more satisfying.

This may sound counter-intuitive, but in my experience the less I worried about the female having an orgasm, the more likely she's been to have one. (As far as I know.)

What that means is when I let loose and fukk like a wild animal, that's when the fireworks happen. People say you shouldn't be "selfish" in bed, but often if you're driven by primal urge the sex is better for both.

When I was younger I was too preoccupied with getting her off and it usually messed up my mojo. Like I said, think about it less and you'll both have more fun.

Whats the point of sex if both parties do not orgasm...? To hear a woman whimpering, moaning and building up to her orgasm feeling her muscles tense, gripping you and then her release, is without doubt what makes the sex act all the more satisfying.

It's simply how some of us are wired. We can't get off unless she does, or don't find any gratification/pleasure in leaving a woman half done. It shows we actually care more about her than ourselves. Saps, it also shows to be saps, but meh. I just enjoy the rise in body heat, that moment of bliss, the joy I get in giving happiness. Even if I don't personally hit climax, sometimes emotional feelings can overpower physical and produce greater pleasure.

ok i am almost 61 years old and have to ask, does a woman cum like a guy ?? i been married twice both and wifes act like they loved our sex, but never seen any cum from her only mine, OH shit maybe thats why she is my ex they never had a orgasm....

ok i am almost 61 years old and have to ask, does a woman cum like a guy ?? i been married twice both and wifes act like they loved our sex, but never seen any cum from her only mine, OH shit maybe thats why she is my ex they never had a orgasm....

Some women squirt, most get real slippery wet but nothing comes shooting out of their clit like a when a guy comes. Also physical signs like that don't always mean they came, women can get really wet, flooding wet when then get excited sometimes long before they come.
Some women never come. Some women can love sex without coming. Some women who don't orgasm don't know what is possible and love what little they get.
If they can't think straight, see straight, continue twitching for a bit afterwards, they probably came ;)

thanks

Some women squirt, most get real slippery wet but nothing comes shooting out of their clit like a when a guy comes. Also physical signs like that don't always mean they came, women can get really wet, flooding wet when then get excited sometimes long before they come.
Some women never come. Some women can love sex without coming. Some women who don't orgasm don't know what is possible and love what little they get.
If they can't think straight, see straight, continue twitching for a bit afterwards, they probably came ;)

thanks maybe i'm not a limp dick after all, hell i know when we were done i couldn't walk or see straight, lol maybe i'm a pussy instead lol

Heh... that's a perfect summary! No wonder the French term for it is "La petite mort" (the little death). :)

In my life there is nothing better, than hearing her breathe start to shorten, the redness on her chest start to spread, and I love the way her bum rises slightly. I then know she is close, and I can either take her over the edge, or tease her for a while. in my life that feeling is one of the most amazing and loving moments you can have.

One a day keeps the doctor away!!!

I love when women are loud and passionate and uninhibited when they orgasm. It's so arousing to hear and watch.

I love when women are loud and passionate and uninhibited when they orgasm. It's so arousing to hear and watch.

Some days into our marriage I discovered that she was trying to hold back the volume as she was embarrassed. I coaxed her out of that with total success! Just sometimes mind she loves me to smack my mouth onto hers just as she's beginning, and stay locked on till she's right through. The energy of her climax gets diverted into really fearsome involuntary movements and I absolutely love the ride!

Perfect timing for me goes like this: She starts building to orgasm before I'm even thinking I might cum. So I have time and control to give her exactly what she needs for it to be mega and sustained, with two or three crests. Then, while she's still off the planet but just re-entering orbit it's for me and I off-load deep in there with all kinds of groans. When the timing is that perfect, I have fireworks coming out of my fingertips and toes.

Si

men have bad orgasms?

Is there even such a thing as a "bad" orgasm, male or female?

I have a whole range...from some that are more or less like a quick little sneeze, up to a full body don't even ask me my name for at least five minutes climax. But certainly I would say they are all good. :)

I have a whole range...from some that are more or less like a quick little sneeze, up to a full body don't even ask me my name for at least five minutes climax. But certainly I would say they are all good. :)

For me, it is a 'bad' one if I have taken my woman really close and then unexpectedly ejaculate, leaving her wet and willing with a fading erection for company. No, that's bad. The sense of letting her down, the sense of leaving her disappointed however kind she is about it, totally over-rides the physicality of cuming and release. OK, it happens. But the fewer times the better.

Not to be confused, I must say, with the very different scenario of a good woman not particularly wanting to go to climax herself but willing to have a guy fuck her purely for his own pleasure and release; that is very differently good, for a man, to the very good of successfully pleasuring his woman all the way.

Si ;)

For me, it is a 'bad' one if I have taken my woman really close and then unexpectedly ejaculate, leaving her wet and willing with a fading erection for company. No, that's bad. The sense of letting her down, the sense of leaving her disappointed however kind she is about it, totally over-rides the physicality of cuming and release. OK, it happens. But the fewer times the better.

Not to be confused, I must say, with the very different scenario of a good woman not particularly wanting to go to climax herself but willing to have a guy fuck her purely for his own pleasure and release; that is very differently good, for a man, to the very good of successfully pleasuring his woman all the way.

Si ;)

Most women come more reliably from oral or hands anyway so as long as you follow up, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Bad orgasm for me is when I start to come and it just frizzles, that was happening for a while after surgery but hasn't happened in over a year.

Bad orgasm for me is when I start to come and it just frizzles...

That has happened to me once or twice. I couldn't help but wonder what happened. Was it some sort of bad timing? Was it so intense that I passed out and blanked out the whole thing? I felt ripped off.

In my life there is nothing better, than hearing her breathe start to shorten, the redness on her chest start to spread, and I love the way her bum rises slightly. I then know she is close, and I can either take her over the edge, or tease her for a while. in my life that feeling is one of the most amazing and loving moments you can have.

One a day keeps the doctor away!!!

"One a day keeps the doctor away"...LOVE IT!

I love to cum, but I love it even more when she cums. It´s just one of the greatest things ever.:D

Mmmmmmm

I'll take two "quick sneezes", three "whole bodies" and a "gut wrencher" with a side of "soaked sheets" to go!

God you are sexy;)............................

Personally, as a guy, I find this as one of the best turn ons. Whether she squirts, or screams, I find plenty of joy in her climax and helps bring me closer to my own. It's actually my main priority during. Even if it's not during the act of sex, even if I'm simply playing with her, not receiving any myself, I still sort of get off on her climax. Is there a word for that? Or am I just a sucker for making a girl happy?

There should be a word for it! I think this is pretty awesome.

There should be a word for it! I think this is pretty awesome.

How about "three-way lover"? [ I'm borrowing an idea from UhlBWett a while back].

A guy who takes immense pleasure from any one of these three:

Taking a woman's body in order to gain his own explosion of energy, prowess and semen release.

Entwining with a woman for the delights of a shared journey into orgasmic bliss for the both of them.

Giving a woman, through his words, looks, caresses, kisses, and talented action at any and all her erogenous zones with or without the use of his penis - giving her a climax of pleasure which is all the more delightful because it is entirely for her.

Three-way lovers? Happiest men on the planet.

Si ;)

I agree with you Dark Pulse. I have been with many ladies and it is an absolute turn on for me to hear, see and feel a woman orgasm. I've been with one who was multi-orgasmic and another who screamed and then cried after cumming.

What a turn on...

I'll take two "quick sneezes", three "whole bodies" and a "gut wrencher" with a side of "soaked sheets" to go!

God you are sexy;)............................

'Tis true! :):devil:

I'll be back a little later with your order, sir. Would you like fries with that? ;)

Back