Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all ... Ladling my plate full of eggs and bacon and a bagel. Went back to work yesterday, off today and slept like a log and then some. Just a handful of shifts and I am sooooooo done with this company!!

Today a bit of yard work and house tidying and then lounging on my Chaise

Hope everyone has a great day!!

hi

Ihave watched my uncle and aunt have sex in various forms many times, and masturbate when they awre lonely. I had a fetish to do it with my uncle or aunt.But remaines unfulfilled till now.

HS strolls in and finds himself wondering if donkey droppings are any good for roses as he turns on the sprinklers?

Then calling out a cheery:

''Good morning all regulars, friends and visitors'' HS vanishes into the kitchen, emerging a few minutes later with a heaped up tray. Coffee, bagels, muffins and a mini hot tray of toast, bacon and scrambled eggs,

Good morning daddies and girls! It's finally FRIDAY!! Woo Hoo!!!! Everyone must be super busy. Leaving some hugs and kisses for each of you.
:kiss::kiss:

HS strolls in and finds himself wondering if donkey droppings are any good for roses as he turns on the sprinklers?

''Good morning all regulars, friends and visitors'' HS vanishes into the kitchen, emerging a few minutes later with a heaped up tray. Coffee, bagels, muffins and a mini hot tray of toast, bacon and scrambled eggs,

After your last post, I wasn't sure if you'd be here this morn'. Good morning HS.

Mmm, coffee..... Thank you.

hugs to INL and HS..and anyone else passing through Today...

Going to get to work.. I normally wouldn't mind since I'm really enjoying this job, but I'm coming down with a cold or something, and am tired to boot. *pouts*

Wishing everyone a great Friday!

hs thanks for noticing the donky.by the way it is a female donky.

After your last post, I wasn't sure if you'd be here this morn'. Good morning HS.

Mmm, coffee..... Thank you.

Yes good morning INL, I probably confused myself as well:), but I was only winding up my dalliance in the kitchen as the ''Go to for breakfast man'' and moving over to let someone else have a go. I have bagged a corner there for myself though.;)

RA no colds, flu or aches and pains allowed, especially over weekends.

Now have a lovely Friday the both of you.

Good morning and happy Friday to all the Daddies and sweet baby girls that love them!

Mmmmmm . . . eggs and a muffin sound sooooo good thank you HS . . I will have to have some tomorrow . . . today is a juicing day carrots, apples, and a squeeze of lemon . . . it is really tasty sweet and a little bite of tartness :)

I hope everyone has a great day . . . cheers :kiss:

Almost 1 in the afternoon, and I've yet to have caffeine. I swear, this is going to kill me!

Good morning and happy Friday to all the Daddies and sweet baby girls that love them!

Mmmmmm . . . eggs and a muffin sound sooooo good thank you HS . . I will have to have some tomorrow . . . today is a juicing day carrots, apples, and a squeeze of lemon . . . it is really tasty sweet and a little bite of tartness :)

Mojo!!! *huggles you to death....semi death* wnere have you been little one? Tried to text a dozen times but havnt noticed you back here till just now. Miss you and hope your well?

hugs to INL and HS..and anyone else passing through Today...

Going to get to work.. I normally wouldn't mind since I'm really enjoying this job, but I'm coming down with a cold or something, and am tired to boot. *pouts*

Wishing everyone a great Friday!

I hope you can kick the cold quickly. The weekend and some rest will help. Hugs!

I call my boyfriend daddy does that count ?

Sounds like it could count.

Yes good morning INL, I probably confused myself as well:), but I was only winding up my dalliance in the kitchen as the ''Go to for breakfast man'' and moving over to let someone else have a go. I have bagged a corner there for myself though.;)

RA no colds, flu or aches and pains allowed, especially over weekends.

Now have a lovely Friday the both of you.

Thank you! For me, coffee is the best start :D

Hi Mojo!! :rose:

Almost 1 in the afternoon, and I've yet to have caffeine. I swear, this is going to kill me!

"what doesn't kill us....." Get some caffeine, young man. ;)

Mojo!!! *huggles you to death....semi death* wnere have you been little one? Tried to text a dozen times but havnt noticed you back here till just now. Miss you and hope your well?

Look who's talking, mr. stranger himself. Good to see you!

I hope you can kick the cold quickly. The weekend and some rest will help. Hugs!

Sounds like it could count.

Thank you! For me, coffee is the best start :D

Hi Mojo!! :rose:

"what doesn't kill us....." Get some caffeine, young man. ;)

Look who's talking, mr. stranger himself. Good to see you!

I was taken to Barnes and Noble, then to lunch. I had two large diet Mr Pibb Xtra :D
(along with a large glass of milk, freaking restaurant not warning a guy they use organic tomatoes)

I was taken to Barnes and Noble, then to lunch. I had two large diet Mr Pibb Xtra :D
(along with a large glass of milk, freaking restaurant not warning a guy they use organic tomatoes)

Then you have a happy tummy and body. :)

Was the organic tomato icky? :confused:

Last edited:
Then you have a happy tummy and body. :)

Was the organic tomato icky? :confused:

I have an allergy to tomatoes, causing me to sweat, be feverish, and most times break out in hives and/or a rash. Organic, for some reason, makes me sweat more, feel warmer, and causes me to break out in many places. If I get milk in me, the effects are lessened. I didn't get a rash this time, thank God.

*throws some corticosteroids and Benedryl at RJ*

*mutters "wuss" under her breath*

Ok, I'm just kidding.. I'd be pretty peeved if I specifically asked to NOT be served something, and they did it anyway.

Happened to me at an Italian restaurant..I ordered the seafood chowder on the Maitre'D's recommendation, and I specifically asked if it had oysters or calamari. He said "NO."

What did it contain?

Both oysters and calamari.

Did I send it back?

Absolutely, and my table was a little irked because we ended up waiting for a different dish for me. I was like, "Hey! Not my fault. I asked, they misinformed, etc..." In my eyes, it's wasn't a big deal as long as they fed something to me..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back