Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Douchemoron :) Welcome to the thread

Yes, that is me with specs. Thank you for your compliments :) :kiss:

We have so much in common! I wear glasses too, on occasion. But yeah, I don't quite rock 'em like you. :(

You're quite the attractive young lady.:)

Good luck with the thread, and hey, I even like your porn selection...
 
We have so much in common! I wear glasses too, on occasion. But yeah, I don't quite rock 'em like you. :(

You're quite the attractive young lady.:)

Good luck with the thread, and hey, I even like your porn selection...

I use spectacles just for reading Douche :) And thank you on my choice of "erotic" movie. There are more to come in time and safe links too :)
 
I use spectacles just for reading Douche :) And thank you on my choice of "erotic" movie. There are more to come in time and safe links too :)

That sucks. I prefer my porn links, just like my sex, full of deadly viruses.
 
=================================================
Favim.com-26100.jpg

=================================================
Sienna's Music Lounge Dedicated to music only.

Sienna's Erotic Lounge Dedicated to socialising and sharing.

Thank you :)
:kiss::rose:
 
Imaginings........

I want to wake to your naked half covered body. This image haunts my dreams.

Every morning like this, I am stirred by passion. A morning hard-on from a night filled with dreams of what comes next. The sight of you making my cock ache. This day, I want to reach for your stilled body, cupping your sweet ass. I want to part your cheeks to find the perfect rosebud. I want to lean in close and lick. Leaving wet circles. Ever closer to my goal. You stir and spread your thighs as dribbles of saliva coat your pucker. I want to lift your hips from the bed and rub the head of my cock on your ass, pressing at your tight bung. My knees pressing your legs farther apart. Rubbing the head of my cock on your tightness as you begin to wake fully. Then, driving my stiff cock in, I want to grab a handful of hair and pull. Your wake up call. I want to hear the morning stillness broken by your gasp and feel the walls of your ass canal involuntarily clench around my hard morning cock.

I want to feel every inch of you inside. Your body hard and tense as I pump my stiff rod in and out. Pressing on the small of your back, driving my cock harder and harder with each thrust. I want to pull harder on the handful of hair as your hand reaches for your clit. Resigned to this attack. Pain giving way to unbelievable pleasure as my cock drives again and again to the hilt. My pelvis slapping your ass. My balls slapping your fingers as you rub your aching clit. I feel your fingertips grasping at them. Massaging my balls before returning to their task. And I want to feel my balls tighten as the full load of cum prepares to launch deep into your body.

My moans building loud and clear as my orgasm nears, urging you to coach me through the last. Your sweet voice urging me to let fly my seed. "Cum for me baby. Please cum for me. Drive that cock in there and fill me. Fuck that tight little ass. I want it. I need it…." you coax. And with this last bit of encouragement, I drive my tool deep inside you and explode. My balls pumping their seed. Your moans fill the air, joining mine. Every drop of jism left in your ass as I release your hair and trace your spine with my fingertip. For long seconds, I wantto feel my cock twitch and spasm in your ass. Finally caressing this beautiful rear tenderly as I feel my jizz seeping from within.

I want to pull out and watch my spew trickle from your ass. Dribbling down your sweet pussy lips and onto your stilled fingers. Following this sweet trace with my tongue, licking your fingers of my cum before you retract them to your own mouth for a taste. I want to part fleshy folds with my fingers to find your clitoris. I want to ply her with gentle brushes. The tip of my tongue only. Slowly sending spasms through your pelvis. I want to roll you over and nestel between your thighs as my cum drips from your ass. But not before I capture it on your labia and cover my lips in it. I want to feel one foot lifted over my shoulder and landing on my back. Fingers gently waking as they caress my head. I want to hear a low soft moan as your hips first shift, ever so slightly.

I want to slide my tongue along your cum covered pussy. Saliva now dribbling down your folds and into your gaping ass. Swollen and angry from the fucking she's just endured. I want to smell your arousal. Taste the nectar just seeping from within. Covering my tongue as I probe deeper into your delicious cunt. I want to show you the new erection that your body is building. Turning my hips to face you. My cock standing proud for your enjoyment. I want to feel you reach for him. Tenderly grasping the shaft. Rubbing your thumb over and over the head, smearing the pre cum that dribbles from my slit.

I want to press your leg forward. Reaching up to grasp your calf, and pushing until your leg reaches for the ceiling. Then bearing down on your sweet mound, I want to bury my tongue in your moist folds. Delving deep into your body. Licking and lapping at your juices. Now flowing freely. I want to feel your grasp on my stiff manhood tighten as your pleasure builds. I want to taste the onset of crescendo. Only then, do I want to slow this pressure. What I want most, is for this to last. I want to look up and see that adorable pout.

I want to dribble my saliva down the crack of your ass again. In long rivulets. Watching your eyes watch me. I want to lean in closer and spit on your perfect pussy. Once. Twice. Adding my hot saliva to your already slick flow. Then finally, I want to bring you to a climax saved for the Gods. My lips and teeth gently nibbling at your hard clit. Tongue flicking gently, but firmly at her. I want to feel your hips rising to meet my mouth. Your grasp on my cock now full strokes. I want to reach now for enraged nipples. Pinching one, then the other. Gently pulling at these incredibly hard pebbles. Your moans now filling the room. Squeaks and squeals as I bring you to a full roaring boil. Nipples so hard that, like fine crystal, they may shatter at just the right note.

I want to hear your crescendo. Full and loud. Screaming "Oh GOD YES! Yes, yes, yes, baby, yes….." as your pelvis explodes in waves over your body. I want to ride this orgasm with you. My mouth locked tightly to your clit. I want it to spill out onto my mouth and lips. I want to press farther and longer than you've ever cum before. I want to feel your hands on my head pressing me to stay, then pushing away for me to stop. But I told you. What I want most is for this to last.

Now I want to prolong this orgasm. My tongue working feverishly over your clit. Your screams now desperate. I want to pin your hips that you cannot move and ply your wet folds apart with my fingers. Leaving your clit uncovered and naked to me. As I continue to suckle this intensely sensitive bud, I want you to sense another stronger wave overcoming your body. Then I want your cervix to explode. A wave of incredible ecstasy reaches your brain as your pussy gushes forth a mammoth torrent of juice. Covering my chin and torso in you. I want to ride this with you again. My lips never leaving your mound. Drenched and exhausted, I want to hear your whimpers. I want to look into your eyes now and see a wonder at the power of that release. Gooseflesh covering your torso. Nipples proud and erect. A look of love and desire etched in your face.

Then I want to feed my lust again. Spent at the intensity of your climax, you reach for me as I climb to find your lips with mine. Sliding between your soaked thighs, I want to slide my solid rock tool into your waiting pussy. I want to feel your body clench as my cock drives deep into your molten tunnel. So deliciously hot around the shaft of my throbbing member. Deeper and deeper, each thrust finding tender comfort inside you. I want to feel your pussy clench involuntarily around me as I hit the hilt. So near the source of your explosion. I want to feel you relent finally, wrapping your tired legs about my waist. I want to feel your hips roll upward with each thrust. I want to see the lust building again in your eyes. The depth of my cock driving me toward oblivion with each stroke. I want to see tiny droplets of sweat across your chest. I want you to lift your head to my breast and suckle a nipple as I thrust. Nibbling and biting among the licks.

I want to hear the little grunts and squeaks that you make when each stroke spreads your walls. Stretching your sweet cunt with my thick sword. The sound of passion smacking from our union. I want to drive my head into your neck as you wrap arms and legs around. Hanging on as I near my own climax. I want to hear you urging me towards that goal. Whispered wants of your own. "Give me your seed, my love. Fill me with it again." Little more do I need at this point. I want to drive my cock deep in you as my balls explode deep in you. I want to feel your body, like a sponge, soaking up my jism. Wanting more. Always more. I want to feel the last my my cum pump into you as your lips begin to kiss my neck. My chin. My lips. Your tongue seeking mine. Finding mine. Taking mine.

I want to lay with you. Drenched in cum. Drenched in sweat. Exhausted. Licking and lapping at your mouth. Playing tongue games. Finding lust and love in your eyes before mine close. To rest my head on your breast and listen to your heart.
 
...and my beating heart slows in pace, as I begin to hold you closer, relaxing and feeling the contentment wash over both us :)

Thank you eros. :)

:kiss:
 
*...transforms into one of my heroes/heroines... keeps vigil on what is happening on LIT...* ;)

AeonFlux.jpg
 
pensive.jpg


Sienna (2004) - Just a Guru :kiss:

In 2004 I gazed into those eyes
And shared your love and your passion
Seven years ago I kissed those lips
Like dieing lovers in fashion
In a way that few others could
Every ounce of your breath was treasure
Every flaw in your skin and character was you
Every hair follicle and every capillary of blood
Touched and shared
I loved you then as I love you now
Without measure

:heart:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top