Monster pet shop

Craig turned to Zoey who was showing off Sprinkles like she was a prize on a gameshow. He ran his eyes appraisingly over Sprinkles as he said, "Ah, you are definitely what I've been looking for, and if you and Zoey know each other well, I think this will be a perfect match. How well do you know each other and what did she mean you two are paired often?" He looked around and realized that Rebecca had left and waited for her, interested in the relationship the two pets seemed to already have.

"Well they pair predator girls with prey girls so our instincts get used. Plus exercise. They let us loose in a big forest, and I 'hunted' Sprinkles while she hid. If I found her before time ran out, I got to eat her, as predators do." Zoey smirked, snapping playfully at the bunny's ear. "And if I got away, I didn't get raped." Sprinkles finished, jumping as Zoey's teeth snapped by her floppy ear. "Don't pretend like you didn't love it when I caught you." Zoey smirked, licking the bunny's ear. "Um, well... Maybe just a little bit." Sparkles replied blushing.

"Well they pair predator girls with prey girls so our instincts get used. Plus exercise. They let us loose in a big forest, and I 'hunted' Sprinkles while she hid. If I found her before time ran out, I got to eat her, as predators do." Zoey smirked, snapping playfully at the bunny's ear. "And if I got away, I didn't get raped." Sprinkles finished, jumping as Zoey's teeth snapped by her floppy ear. "Don't pretend like you didn't love it when I caught you." Zoey smirked, licking the bunny's ear. "Um, well... Maybe just a little bit." Sparkles replied blushing.

"This seems like it's going to work out perfectly," Craig said smiling, "although Zoey, you may need to learn not to permanently be the dominant one. There is one problem, I'm sorry Sprinkles, but I can't handle that name, you don't need to get rid of it, but if there's a second name you're ok with me calling you, I'd appreciate it. Also, where'd Rebecca go to, I was hoping to get this party started soon."

Stacy arrived at the door of the pet shop. Little confused and unsure of hrrself. Is this the right place to be at this hour? She thought to herself ... then she took out the flyer her friend had handed her .. the name and address matched .. such a small door for a monster pet shop? She thought to herself .. and pushed the door to open, imagining all sorts of weird monsters leaping onto her, as she walked in.

This place seems quite a busy place! .. she wondered.

Stacy moved to the Reception counter and without interrupting anybody .. started looking at the catalogue, quickly rushing to the "small size" category .. and wondering .. if small soldiers come armed with big cannons?

Stacy arrived at the door of the pet shop. Little confused and unsure of hrrself. Is this the right place to be at this hour? She thought to herself ... then she took out the flyer her friend had handed her .. the name and address matched .. such a small door for a monster pet shop? She thought to herself .. and pushed the door to open, imagining all sorts of weird monsters leaping onto her, as she walked in.

This place seems quite a busy place! .. she wondered.

Stacy moved to the Reception counter and without interrupting anybody .. started looking at the catalogue, quickly rushing to the "small size" category .. and wondering .. if small soldiers come armed with big cannons?

Amanda approached the new arrival and smiled. "Hello! Welcome to the pet shop. Do you have any idea what you're looking for today?" She asked.

Amanda approached the new arrival and smiled. "Hello! Welcome to the pet shop. Do you have any idea what you're looking for today?" She asked.

Umm .. Hi .. I was looking for a little monster pet, small enough to fit in the handbag ..

but .. umm .. is there one that can survive in a handbag?

Umm .. Hi .. I was looking for a little monster pet, small enough to fit in the handbag ..

but .. umm .. is there one that can survive in a handbag?

"That's an unusual request." Amanda said thoughtfully. "But we may be able to suit your needs. Do you have any species in mind? We normally sell furries here, but if you'd prefer some other type of pet, we can find what you need. I assume you're looking for a male pet?" Amanda asked her.

"That's an unusual request." Amanda said thoughtfully. "But we may be able to suit your needs. Do you have any species in mind? We normally sell furries here, but if you'd prefer some other type of pet, we can find what you need. I assume you're looking for a male pet?" Amanda asked her.

Stacy stands nervous. She was never confident with herself. Despite being gifted with goddess-like assets, she always thought herself to be lacking something that other girls had. She always preferred solitude. Even though she was always chased by men, she had never used any situation to her advantage. She was different. She had a wild side too which only appeared when either she was alone or with someone she could totally trust.

She looked at Amanda's face and then turned away her eyes only to avoid eye contact, looked shyly around and finally her words broke the short lasted silence ..
" .. something that is small, feels good to the skin, never bites .. u know .. someone or something that can be more than a little pet .. ummm .. something that has the best of tools ... tongue i mean .. active and fast .. loves to lick food ur any surface or skin that feels or smells like food .. ummm .. u know what I mean? A small package with bigger things needed by a woman .. i mean by girls .. i mean a little pet who can accompany me everywhere .. and help me cope up with my needs and lonliness .. "

Having realised that Stacy has herself said way too much, now she wonders what amanda might think of her? A silly pervert? On second thought she wondered if Amanda actually understand what she was asking for ..? She wondered why she was supposed to discuss her needs out in the open where she was afraid other people would drop their ears to listen what she was upto ..

By this instant she had already started liking Amanda .. and was wondering if there was sone place serene in the shop where she could actually tell amanda what she needs by doing those things to her ...

Such yhoughts were making her wet .. and she could feel her womanhood twirl under the short skirt she was wearing ..

So she looks at Amanda with sweet and wide questioning eyes .. looking for answers and more ...

Stacy stands nervous. She was never confident with herself. Despite being gifted with goddess-like assets, she always thought herself to be lacking something that other girls had. She always preferred solitude. Even though she was always chased by men, she had never used any situation to her advantage. She was different. She had a wild side too which only appeared when either she was alone or with someone she could totally trust.

She looked at Amanda's face and then turned away her eyes only to avoid eye contact, looked shyly around and finally her words broke the short lasted silence ..
" .. something that is small, feels good to the skin, never bites .. u know .. someone or something that can be more than a little pet .. ummm .. something that has the best of tools ... tongue i mean .. active and fast .. loves to lick food ur any surface or skin that feels or smells like food .. ummm .. u know what I mean? A small package with bigger things needed by a woman .. i mean by girls .. i mean a little pet who can accompany me everywhere .. and help me cope up with my needs and lonliness .. "

Having realised that Stacy has herself said way too much, now she wonders what amanda might think of her? A silly pervert? On second thought she wondered if Amanda actually understand what she was asking for ..? She wondered why she was supposed to discuss her needs out in the open where she was afraid other people would drop their ears to listen what she was upto ..

By this instant she had already started liking Amanda .. and was wondering if there was sone place serene in the shop where she could actually tell amanda what she needs by doing those things to her ...

Such yhoughts were making her wet .. and she could feel her womanhood twirl under the short skirt she was wearing ..

So she looks at Amanda with sweet and wide questioning eyes .. looking for answers and more ...

Sensing Stacy's nervousness Amanda gave her a warm smile. "There's no reason to be nervous. We sell pets for sex. But if you'd like, I can take you to my office." Amanda said leading Stacy to a small room off the lobby. They sat down at Amanda's desk, facing each other. "So tell me, exactly what you want. Be as detailed as you want. Whatever sexual need you want fulfilled, whatever desire or fantasy. Tell me exactly what you need." Amanda said.

Sensing Stacy's nervousness Amanda gave her a warm smile. "There's no reason to be nervous. We sell pets for sex. But if you'd like, I can take you to my office." Amanda said leading Stacy to a small room off the lobby. They sat down at Amanda's desk, facing each other. "So tell me, exactly what you want. Be as detailed as you want. Whatever sexual need you want fulfilled, whatever desire or fantasy. Tell me exactly what you need." Amanda said.

Stacy looks at Amanda with curious eyes. Can I show you by example? She asks ..

Then she slips down from her chair and gets under the desk and slowly approaches Amanda. Under the table she can see the beautiful legs and her skirt hiding what's between them ...
She reaches for Amanda's lap and slowly raises her skirt .. spreads her legs .. and reaches close to Amanda's panty. She gets lost in the intoxicating aroma rising under Amanda's panty and she moves forward with her tongue out ... and very passionately licks Amannda's panty right above her pussy .. and slowly utters "meow:

Stacy looks at Amanda with curious eyes. Can I show you by example? She asks ..

Then she slips down from her chair and gets under the desk and slowly approaches Amanda. Under the table she can see the beautiful legs and her skirt hiding what's between them ...
She reaches for Amanda's lap and slowly raises her skirt .. spreads her legs .. and reaches close to Amanda's panty. She gets lost in the intoxicating aroma rising under Amanda's panty and she moves forward with her tongue out ... and very passionately licks Amannda's panty right above her pussy .. and slowly utters "meow:

Amanda spread her legs to give Stacy better access. "So you want to be a pet?" Amanda asked, running her fingers through Stacy's hair. "That's fine honey. You can be my little kitty cat." Amanda said pulling her panties aside to reveal her wet, clean shaven pussy. "Eat up kitty."

Josh smiled as Anne snuggled up against him. He reached up with one hand and ran his fingers through the fur of her head gently.

"What was life like before I adopted you Anne?"

His fingers moved down to stroke gently up and down the back of her neck.

Amanda spread her legs to give Stacy better access. "So you want to be a pet?" Amanda asked, running her fingers through Stacy's hair. "That's fine honey. You can be my little kitty cat." Amanda said pulling her panties aside to reveal her wet, clean shaven pussy. "Eat up kitty."

"Meow", stacy said as her tongue touched Amanda's shaven pussy for the first time. The sweet wet lining on her pussy tasted very well to Stacy. She liked it like a wild cat licking a mouse before biting on it. She was getting bolder each moment and soon her tongue was inside Amanda's pussy .. deep and thoroughly wet .. her tongue shoving deep inside, penetrating as deep as her long tongue could she took a light bite on Amanda's clitoris with her teeth that were waiting outside for the tongue.

While Amanda was busy feeling Stacy on her twat .. Stacy pushed a long but thin toy inside Amanda's anus.

"Meow mew" she said and looked at Amanda! Straight into her eyes!

oo

Jane moore moved quickly through the front door, her red hair flapping under her lab coat. She was a scientist who had a fetish for unique monsters. There sexually intrigued her, perhaps she could fine a tame female who would let her probe. "Hello is anyone there?

"Love you too big guy." She said snuggling closer to him and falling asleep pressed against his side.

Lilly woke up a few hours later with Mak snoring next to her. His sleeping cock was fully erect, and he was thrusting against him in his sleep. She smirked and held his heavy balls in the palm of her hand, earning a pleased snort from the sleepy giant. She began to stroke his cock, thinking of what it would be like to have his fawn. She could potentially reverse her birth control, but once she showed signs of pregnancy she'd be separated from Mak and lose the baby. Her mind worked on the problem as her hands worked on Mak's huge cock. "Wake up big guy." She said softly before running her tongue along his shaft.

Mak drifted off to sleep with Lilly curled up in his arms without even realizing it. He dreamed about her, even though he’d been with her only moments ago, he dreamed about raising a litter with her, back in his ancestral home, under an open sky. In his dream, he felt Lilly cradling his thick, heavy balls in her soft, delicate, humanoid palm. Mak sighed at the soft feeling of Lilly’s slender fingers wrapping around his softball-sized testicle, followed by the thrilling sensation of her smooth, wet tongue sliding up the veiny underside of his thick, erect cock.

Wake up, Big Guy

A low groan escaped Mak’s chest as he slipped back into wakefulness. He found Lilly, already at work between his powerful thighs, pleasuring him with her hands and mouth. As her tongue caressed him—as it had in his dream, his eyes rolled back in his head and he grunted. His own hand came down to gently grasp the back of the doe’s head, stroking her soft hair encouragingly.

It was tough not to grab the slender doe up and ram his turgid cock right into her soft, warm body, but after the last time when she’d kicked him, Mak decided to stay on his back and let her tend to him as she saw fit, flying in the face of his primal instinct and yielding control to the female. In spite of his intentions, Mak found himself grasping Lilly’s silken hair between his thick fingers and helping to guide her eager tongue up and down the length of his shaft.

”Ooohhh! Oh! Oh! Feels good!” Mak groaned, thrusting his hips off of the ground faintly, ”so good!”

Mak sat up, leaning on his left elbow and sliding his other hand out of Lilly’s hair and down her back, following the wavelike arch of her back to grasp the firm, round globe of her ass. He squeezed and caressed her ass cheek while his cock stood straight up, his broad fingertips gently teasing the damp slit of her sex, gently peeling it open.

”Lilly… would—um, will you ride me? Show me how you like it.”

(I'm jumping in if that's ok)

Silk was most comfortable in the dark. It protected her, kept her concealed. If kept her from being gawked at. Silk remembered very little from before she was captured. She remembered her mother and her siblings but what happened to them was a blur. Silk knew there was some kind of attack. She had been badly hurt and some humans who were exploring through the jungle found her. She was meant to be a capture, heal, and release- but it was soon decided that she was too young and wouldn't be able to learn how to survive on her own. Which lead to her new home.

Silk had a fairly large enclosure, of course for her size she needed one. Silk had the upper half of a woman (in shape) and the lower half of a snake. She was a beautiful shade of pale green and her scales simmered when light hit them. On her head she actually grew long silver hair which matched her sharp looking eyes. Like a snake she also had fangs and a forked tongue. Though she was quite exotic looking, the staff often called her Medusa... Though she didn't understand why.

It was rare that she would come out from hiding when humans came. Except when on the other side of the glass was children. Silk found it interesting how some would shy away were other would press their face against the glass. Seeing them made her happy but then it also reminded her how she was the only one of her kind in this cage... For now anyway.

Mak drifted off to sleep with Lilly curled up in his arms without even realizing it. He dreamed about her, even though he’d been with her only moments ago, he dreamed about raising a litter with her, back in his ancestral home, under an open sky. In his dream, he felt Lilly cradling his thick, heavy balls in her soft, delicate, humanoid palm. Mak sighed at the soft feeling of Lilly’s slender fingers wrapping around his softball-sized testicle, followed by the thrilling sensation of her smooth, wet tongue sliding up the veiny underside of his thick, erect cock.

Wake up, Big Guy

A low groan escaped Mak’s chest as he slipped back into wakefulness. He found Lilly, already at work between his powerful thighs, pleasuring him with her hands and mouth. As her tongue caressed him—as it had in his dream, his eyes rolled back in his head and he grunted. His own hand came down to gently grasp the back of the doe’s head, stroking her soft hair encouragingly.

It was tough not to grab the slender doe up and ram his turgid cock right into her soft, warm body, but after the last time when she’d kicked him, Mak decided to stay on his back and let her tend to him as she saw fit, flying in the face of his primal instinct and yielding control to the female. In spite of his intentions, Mak found himself grasping Lilly’s silken hair between his thick fingers and helping to guide her eager tongue up and down the length of his shaft.

”Ooohhh! Oh! Oh! Feels good!” Mak groaned, thrusting his hips off of the ground faintly, ”so good!”

Mak sat up, leaning on his left elbow and sliding his other hand out of Lilly’s hair and down her back, following the wavelike arch of her back to grasp the firm, round globe of her ass. He squeezed and caressed her ass cheek while his cock stood straight up, his broad fingertips gently teasing the damp slit of her sex, gently peeling it open.

”Lilly… would—um, will you ride me? Show me how you like it.”

"Absolutely." Lilly said climbing onto Mak's massive body as he rolled onto his back. She rubbed her wet slit on his cock head before sinking onto the throbbing shaft with a loud gasp. She sat on him for a moment, just enjoying the way his pulsing cock stretched her pussy. "You've ruined normal cock for me big guy. I'm never going to enjoy fucking humans again." Lilly said placing her hands on his chest. She started to bounce on him, moaning as his enormous erection slipped in and out of her body. "I'm going to get the process reversed. We're going to escape and I'm going to be you're breeding bitch." Lilly moaned looking deep into his eyes. "I'm going to have your fawns."

(I'm jumping in if that's ok)

Silk was most comfortable in the dark. It protected her, kept her concealed. If kept her from being gawked at. Silk remembered very little from before she was captured. She remembered her mother and her siblings but what happened to them was a blur. Silk knew there was some kind of attack. She had been badly hurt and some humans who were exploring through the jungle found her. She was meant to be a capture, heal, and release- but it was soon decided that she was too young and wouldn't be able to learn how to survive on her own. Which lead to her new home.

Silk had a fairly large enclosure, of course for her size she needed one. Silk had the upper half of a woman (in shape) and the lower half of a snake. She was a beautiful shade of pale green and her scales simmered when light hit them. On her head she actually grew long silver hair which matched her sharp looking eyes. Like a snake she also had fangs and a forked tongue. Though she was quite exotic looking, the staff often called her Medusa... Though she didn't understand why.

It was rare that she would come out from hiding when humans came. Except when on the other side of the glass was children. Silk found it interesting how some would shy away were other would press their face against the glass. Seeing them made her happy but then it also reminded her how she was the only one of her kind in this cage... For now anyway.

Ezekiel awoke at a sound in his dark lair. He'd been captured centuries ago, and had been passed from jailer to jailer for the past few centuries, until they'd settled him here. A cage, a comfortable one, but a cage all the same. He'd been here for a few decades now, sleeping, eating, growing, and waiting. His tree trunk thick tail uncoiled and he slithered forward at the sound, assuming food had been brought to him. His tongue flickered out, and he smelled the scent of female. He slithered forward to see a large shipping container that was giving off the scent. He understood that his captors wanted him to enter the container for the promise of a female waiting at his new destination. He slithered forward and coiled his tail inside of the container. He brushed his long black hair out of his face, and waited. After a few minutes the container was closed. He felt movement and after a few more minutes the container stopped. The door was opened to reveal another cage, similar to the one he was in previously, but this one housed another naga. A female naga. He slithered out of the container, his long black tail clashing with his pale human body. He curled his tail around himself and waited. He knew the female would smell him, and he knew she'd come investigate. He'd wait for get to come to him.

The box finally came to a hault. Silk could hear the humans outside, talking to themselves though she really didn't care to know or understand their conversation. The door to her crate opened and light hit her face- instinctively she backed further into the box that transported her here.

Staring out the opening she saw that where they took her looked very similar to the her last "home". The air was different. It was fresh and there was something else. A familiar but strange scent flooded her senses. Once she had the courage, her strong coils pushed her forward and out into the light. The humans were now gone, their scent gone as the new one was much stronger now. She slithered further, taking in more of her surroundings. It was all an imitation of the real thing but for what it was worth the vegetation and plants were real, real dirt was beneath her scales.

Silk had every intention of investigating more but when she twisted around to find another naga, it was not a sight she was not expecting. It had been so long since she had seen another. She froze in place, not sure if he was real and if he was real she wasn't sure what to do. Her instincts were telling her to flee, to stay out of his way. The idea of coupulation never entered her mind. Why would it? Being alone and kept in captivity for so long, what was the proper reaction when faced with another naga?

Last edited:
hold

She didn't want to disturb the two naga, but perhaps slik wouldn't mind.
She moved quickly to the door of her home and gently placed, food in front of her.
God she was so beautiful somehow they would be friends.

I ground the butt of the cigarette out with the toe of my thigh high boot and pushed open the door to this weird little shop.

Stepping inside and looking round the dim interior I was instantly assaulted but the smell, amazing weird exotic scents.

This is crazy I thought to myself as I walked further in, but then maybe they can help me. And god do I need help.

I couldn’t see anyone else in here with me so I just looked around at the display, man there is some weird shit in here.

Eventually my ears could pick up the sounds of a cat mewing softly from somewhere, it felt kind of like everyone, including the shop itself was listening intently.

My phone beeped sounding incredibly loud in the silence, frantically I dug it out of my purse. I checked the message.

<Get your ass back on the corner bitch>

I rolled my eyes and stuffed the phone back in my purse, god he is such a bastard. I’ll find a way to make him pay I thought. Time to get on with this.

Smoothing down my little black dress I approached the counter.

“Hello? Anyone here?” I called out even the shop somehow flinched as I disrupted the silence.

“Anyone?” I called again

“Oh for fucks sake.” I muttered heading to the door.

The box finally came to a hault. Silk could hear the humans outside, talking to themselves though she really didn't care to know or understand their conversation. The door to her crate opened and light hit her face- instinctively she backed further into the box that transported her here.

Staring out the opening she saw that where they took her looked very similar to the her last "home". The air was different. It was fresh and there was something else. A familiar but strange scent flooded her senses. Once she had the courage, her strong coils pushed her forward and out into the light. The humans were now gone, their scent gone as the new one was much stronger now. She slithered further, taking in more of her surroundings. It was all an imitation of the real thing but for what it was worth the vegetation and plants were real, real dirt was beneath her scales.

Silk had every intention of investigating more but when she twisted around to find another naga, it was not a sight she was not expecting. It had been so long since she had seen another. She froze in place, not sure if he was real and if he was real she wasn't sure what to do. Her instincts were telling her to flee, to stay out of his way. The idea of coupulation never entered her mind. Why would it? Being alone and kept in captivity for so long, what was the proper reaction when faced with another naga?

"It's tradition for the younger naga to approach first." Ezekiel hissed at the startled looking female before him. She was quite fetching, and he'd enjoy breeding her. He settled into a relaxed posture, waiting to see if her curiosity would overcome her fear. He'd prefer for her to come to him, and eventually breed with him willingly, but he'd force her if she didn't comply.

I ground the butt of the cigarette out with the toe of my thigh high boot and pushed open the door to this weird little shop.

Stepping inside and looking round the dim interior I was instantly assaulted but the smell, amazing weird exotic scents.

This is crazy I thought to myself as I walked further in, but then maybe they can help me. And god do I need help.

I couldn’t see anyone else in here with me so I just looked around at the display, man there is some weird shit in here.

Eventually my ears could pick up the sounds of a cat mewing softly from somewhere, it felt kind of like everyone, including the shop itself was listening intently.

My phone beeped sounding incredibly loud in the silence, frantically I dug it out of my purse. I checked the message.

<Get your ass back on the corner bitch>

I rolled my eyes and stuffed the phone back in my purse, god he is such a bastard. I’ll find a way to make him pay I thought. Time to get on with this.

Smoothing down my little black dress I approached the counter.

“Hello? Anyone here?” I called out even the shop somehow flinched as I disrupted the silence.

“Anyone?” I called again

“Oh for fucks sake.” I muttered heading to the door.

"I can help you!" Rebecca called to the woman heading for tne door. "Welcome to the pet shop. Do you know what you're looking for?" Rebecca asked her.

Back