women - your bra size and height without heels ?

Is someone doing the regression analysis on this data?

Last edited:
Diameter or circumference?
Good question, these things matter. :)

Usually I'd say circumference, as I wouldn't want a fellow litser to risk permanant damage to anything delicate. However, it's kingkoll, so I'd gladly pick diameter and volunteer to do the measuring of a freshly cut crossection myself.

Good question, these things matter. :)

Usually I'd say circumference, as I wouldn't want a fellow litser to risk permanant damage to anything delicate. However, it's kingkoll, so I'd gladly pick diameter and volunteer to do the measuring of a freshly cut crossection myself.

And then afterwards I'll do a post telling how you can do it without actually cutting it off.

And then afterwards I'll do a post telling how you can do it without actually cutting it off.
Oh I've got engineer's callipers here, I'd just disllike using a harmless method on kingkoll. :D

I also just about remember how to get diameter from circumeference, using pi, but where's the fun in that?

Last edited:
I stand tall at a mighty 5.5 feet, and the rest of it is pretty much my current AV.

Oh I've got engineer's callipers here, I'd just disllike using a harmless method on kingkoll. :D

I also just about remember how to get diameter from circumeference, using pi, but where's the fun in that?

True. Calculators are so cold and impersonal.

Barefoot, I stand at 5'8" but am not hesitant to bow or to kneel :)

My bra size most commonly is a 40DD

Odd

Not sure I get this thread? Do men really like woman on their bra size? Trust me, I like to have as much fun as the next guy (or gal) but there is so much more to "chemistry"..... (Ruyon - Guys & Dolls)

It's an attraction to me as well but there so are many other things. Maybe it has happened but I don't recall a thread of a woman asking about mens cock length? (And I believe there are a lot of lies out there but I don't really give a sh*$t) I could be wrong and I'm sure I will hear about it if I am.

Call me crazy? I probably am.

Not sure I get this thread? Do men really like woman on their bra size? Trust me, I like to have as much fun as the next guy (or gal) but there is so much more to "chemistry"..... (Ruyon - Guys & Dolls)<snip>

Call me crazy? I probably am.
No - sane. :cool:

Back