The Best Man and the Bride

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,355
Supposedly, the Best Man tradition started as him being the Bride's "best man" not the groom's, because his job was to get the groom to the church on time- one version I have heard is that if the Best Man did not succeed in this, he had to stand in for the groom.

So how about a story where the Best Man loses the groom,, so stands in , and the bride decides to consummate the vows with him too...

could have interest wrinkles when the groom does show up. Or the Best man's gf or wife...
 
Twist: the groom shows up at the altar but gets shit-faced at the reception and passes out. Best Man stands in for the consummation.

Twist: Entire wedding party staying in the same hotel. Groom disappears on the wedding night, is later found in bed with one of the bridesmaids. Bride turns to best man for "consolation". (This actually happened to a friend of mine.)

Twist: Best man's wife has the hots for the groom. Doesn't like the best man standing in for groom at wedding, revenge fucks the groom when he does show up later. Best man and bride can fuck or not, as you see fit.

Twist: Groom is kidnapped by aliens. Best man stands surrogate for the ceremony. Groom later gets returned and one of the "experiments" performed on him was that he was given a huge swantz and never-ending endurance. All the women--bride, bridesmaids, best man's gf/wife, any others you care to throw into the mix--end up in a giant fuck-fest with the groom, who exhausts them all, collectively and/or individually. Best man and rest of the groomsmen go off to find the aliens in hopes of being "altered", too.
 
I sometimes jumble things up when I read them lately.

So I read the latest post in Story Ideas as:

The Burning Man and the Monkey

When it really said:

The Best Man and the Bride
by Burning Monkey

has anyone ever gone to a burning man event?

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.
In this episode, Clint, the Best man, was last seen making eyes at the Bride to be, Jizzebel, ...
 
Twist: Entire wedding party staying in the same hotel. Groom disappears on the wedding night, is later found in bed with one of the bridesmaids. Bride turns to best man for "consolation". (This actually happened to a friend of mine.)

Twist: Best man's wife has the hots for the groom. Doesn't like the best man standing in for groom at wedding, revenge fucks the groom when he does show up later. Best man and bride can fuck or not, as you see fit.

There was a major society wedding in .au a few years back that took a turn for the unexpected when the groom ran away with the best man.
 
There was a major society wedding in .au a few years back that took a turn for the unexpected when the groom ran away with the best man.

I like it!

Twist: The groom doesn't show, the best man gets so nervous he has to be sick, and the Maid of Honor stands in for the groom. When the officiant says, "you may now kiss the bride", they do--and DO! They decide they like each other so much they run off together.
 
The groom and best man could be twin brothers. Then again, I like the alien story idea. Or maybe the groom's long lost twin brother is discovered as a stripper at the stag-ette party.
 
Last edited:
It does have a certain...oh, I don't know...a certain Je ne sais pas?

But I like the twin brothers discovering they're both gay and running away together. It brings in all sorts of elements, including incest.

(Is gay sex between brothers really incest? I'll have to think about that one...)
 
Twist - neither bride nor maid of honour knows that maid of honour is groom's long lost first and only true love. Best man has to stand in and marries bride, while groom marries maid of honour.

Twist - bride has been kidnapped and is about to be married/sold to groom, best man is undercover police who outmanouvers groom to save bride by marrying her.

Twist - bride has had chastity belt since childhood, her father turns key over to best man, who keeps it.
 
Reminds me of the old joke: If you divorce your wife, is she still your sister?

That one usually include the phrase, "in Arkansas".

Meanwhile, another oldie: Marriage still bestows one special privilege -- only a married person can get divorced.
 
Twist. the best man is a player who's goal is to fuck as many of the bridesmaids as possible.Since he's slightly tipsy he goes in the brides room who is alone and undressing.The bride just found out the groom is fucking the maid of honor so she convinces the best man to sleep with her.maybe the bride groom best and bridesmaid could end up in one bed later.
 
Twist. the best man is a player who's goal is to fuck as many of the bridesmaids as possible.Since he's slightly tipsy he goes in the brides room who is alone and undressing.The bride just found out the groom is fucking the maid of honor so she convinces the best man to sleep with her.maybe the bride groom best and bridesmaid could end up in one bed later.

or maybe he walks in on the maid of honour wating out the bride, the wedding dress pulled up around her hips.... leading to a foursome...then the other bridesmaids show up...
 
Erotic Horror version: A shape-shifting demon takes the places (successively) of both the best man and groom, impregnating bride, maids, mothers, aunts, and planting little love-darts in the groom and groomsmen too. Everyone is damned except the demon, who has great fun.

ST/DS9 version: Shape-shifting alien Odo takes the guys' places; events proceed as above, except for the damnation bit.

BBC version: Groom, bride, and their parties are all pale Anglos. Groom's chosen Best Man falls ill, can't make it, sends his old college roommate to take his place, a BBC buddy who proceeds to entertain the bride, maids, mothers, etc.

Incest version: The Best Man is brother to several of the maids. He fucks them all anyway -- I mean, isn't that expected of the BM?

TG version: The Best Man is the groom's former sister who underwent gender reassessment. S/he goes after bride, maids, etc, of course.

BDSM version: The Best Man's assigned task is to dominate the proceedings, turn all attendees submissive. Unbeknownst to the BM, the Maid of Honor is also a Domme. Hilarity ensues.

Sunni version: The Best Man is actually an infiltrator from a rival militia. At the point of the wedding where guests traditionally discharge firearms into the air, he will target... somebody.

OZ version: The BM sneaked some date-rape drugs into the kegs of Fosters Beer. His trained Kangaroo Korps will soon swoop in to kidnap (and ravage, of course) bride, maids, etc.
 
great idea sirhugs. i love the topic of women cheating on their wedding day or any day in general. theyre so good at it and for some reason it seems so hot. hopefully someone picks this idea up.
 
How about bride is nervous, having cold feet. She's always had the hots for the best man. She's in full bridezilla meltdown. She's locked herself in room and won't come out. Different people try, and she lets in best man. Everyone is keeping meltdown quiet to keep groom from falling apart. Bride vents her fears, including that sex life will go stale. To calm her nerves and give her one last hurrah, he fucks her, in her dress. During the ceremony and reception, they keep giving each other looks. You get the idea there will be future encounters, and when she looks at the dress, she thinks about fucking best man
 
I know it's been done to death, but the groom and the best man fuck the bride - together - just gotta think of a new angle....nope, can't think of one. Just fuck her.
 
I know it's been done to death, but the groom and the best man fuck the bride - together - just gotta think of a new angle....nope, can't think of one. Just fuck her.

No no no, the groom doesn't fuck the bride. He's busy doing all he bridesmaids. The bride is occupied with the best man, all the groomsmen, the pastor, the janitor, her father and new father-in-law, a few cousins, etc... and then the bridesmaids. C'mon, it's traditional.
 
Back
Top