Women who like straight/gay/bi/tg erotica...

Palamino19

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Posts
1,086
...so, this might not go anywhere, but its worth a try.

I like writing erotica, and have been working on a good amount, but am as yet undecided what I will do with it. Nonetheless, I like writing it and try to do a good job to make it work.

I write whatever idea seems hottest at the moment, so it can run the above range of niches.

My point being, I am fairly well aware of what men might enjoy, or at least, a large enough cross section. So I have been sending stuff to two women I know.

Now, what has been nice, is they both seem to like it a lot, regardless of the niche.

What is a problem is that they are perhaps not comfortable talking in detail about what works in a story, or doesn't.

Let's be clear, the fact that two women are apparently turned on by my erotica is not the problem. I will admit to finding that, in and of itself, totally hot.

However, it doesn't tell me much about why.

I'm just wondering if there's any woman on this board who would be interested in reading one, seeing if you like it, and maybe reading more? And be willing to tell me why?

I'm not looking for an editor, I'm not worried about the English at this stage, more just, does it have legs? And what do those legs do? :D

It would probably be unrealistic to promise that someone telling me they like something in a story I wrote(that probably turns me on, too) won't turn me on, but for me, this is not about that as a goal, I'm more looking for feedback from a source that can actually give it, and an excuse to write more of it.

Obviously, if someone reads one and finds it awful, that's okay, I won't expect you to read more, and I'm good with taking criticism.

Eventually, if this works, I'll also probably be asking for similar from a TG member here, though the main thing I'm writing on that end isn't anywhere near ready.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and thanks.
 
Back
Top