Which of these two cuckold scenarios is hotter?

iotlin

Virgin
Is this cuckold scenario hot?

Hubby and wife go to a special cuckold sex club. When they arrive the wife tells all the black guys about all the new panties her husband bought for her today. She talks about how nice the material feels. The black guys want to feel the material of her panties. This gives all the black guys in the club an excuse to buy her drinks and "feel the material". Husband watches. After thirty minutes of this she is so horny from all the patting which leads to her sucking three of the black guys dicks in a private room while the husband watches.

The premise is simple, they go to a kinky sex club known for married white women having sex with black men. The panties is an excuse to get felt up without being too direct.

If you have suggestions or a completely new idea involving a husband and wife going to a club let me know.

Last edited:
Do you want a Lit author to write a story based on this?

What is the second premise? I do like the first (and only one). I'm assuming the husband is a willing participant. Is there going to be any conflict or drama? Is this strictly a humiliation story?

Hubby and wife go to a special cuckold sex club. When they arrive the wife tells all the black guys about all the new panties her husband bought for her today. She talks about how nice the material feels. The black guys want to feel the material of her panties. This gives all the black guys in the club an excuse to buy her drinks and "feel the material". Husband watches. After thirty minutes of this she is so horny from all the patting which leads to her sucking three of the black guys dicks in a private room while the husband watches.

The premise is simple, they go to a kinky sex club known for married white women having sex with black men. The panties is an excuse to get felt up without being too direct.

If you have suggestions or a completely new idea involving a husband and wife going to a club let me know.

I just dont understand the panty guise if they are at a sex club that specifically fits their situation (a white woman looking for black men)

What if its just a sex club and shes not to thrilled by the usual bump and grind but then sees an older lady such as herself shaking with orgasms thanks to some particular black stud. She knows he likes women like her and has to try and get him into her now too. Maybe she even fears hubby was down with regular guys but this superman might break their agreement.

Conflict. You need more of it. Walking into a horny throng of black studs specifically gathered to nail married tail doesnt have much. Even with new panties.

I just dont understand the panty guise if they are at a sex club that specifically fits their situation (a white woman looking for black men)

The panty guise is supposed to be a game she plays so she doesn't appear too easy, even though in reality she is a total slut.

This is a small sequence in a bigger picture. By now the wife has already accepted and wants to have sex with black men only while her husband gets to watch. She has already had sex with two black guys who actually invited her to come down to this club.

What if its just a sex club and shes not to thrilled by the usual bump and grind but then sees an older lady such as herself shaking with orgasms thanks to some particular black stud.

She knows he likes women like her and has to try and get him into her now too. Maybe she even fears hubby was down with regular guys but this superman might break their agreement.

Conflict. You need more of it. Walking into a horny throng of black studs specifically gathered to nail married tail doesnt have much. Even with new panties.

It's already been established that this is what she wants, but I like this idea of trying to convince her. I've already done an earlier sequence in which she gets convinced.

However, you're right, this club scenario could use more conflict. It's funny you mention this. Here was the second scenario:

Husband and wife walk into a special cuckold sex club. Once there the place gets attacked by either white supremacists or a rival black crew. A fight ensues over the white women there. If it's white supremacists they are defeated and kicked out followed by the wife sucking off the black guys who won the fight. The same thing would happen when they beat the rival black gang. That would be the conflict. The resolution to the conflict is her rewarding the victors by letting them fuck her. The only problem is how the husband fits in to all of this? I scratched this idea yesterday though but still throwing it out there.

What is the second premise? I do like the first (and only one). I'm assuming the husband is a willing participant. Is there going to be any conflict or drama? Is this strictly a humiliation story?

Second premise was above.

Do you have any ideas for more conflict or drama?

Do you want a Lit author to write a story based on this?

Sure if they want.

Last edited:
Husband and wife walk into a special cuckold sex club. Once there the place gets attacked by either white supremacists or a rival black crew. A fight ensues over the white women there. If it's white supremacists they are defeated and kicked out followed by the wife sucking off the black guys who won the fight. The same thing would happen when they beat the rival black gang. That would be the conflict. The resolution to the conflict is her rewarding the victors by letting them fuck her. The only problem is how the husband fits in to all of this? I scratched this idea yesterday though but still throwing it out there.

I don't think people want to read about a race war (or a gang war). That would be cumbersome.

Do you have any ideas for more conflict or drama?

The source of conflict/drama is obvious: they aren't in a cuckold relationship yet when they get to the club. Instead of her already being a slut wife and him a cuckold, they have never actually done anything like that before and she's never cheated on him before, although maybe they've discussed it offhand as a fantasy. They go to a club (which beforehand they didn't realize was a mostly black club) and she is seduced by one or several of the black men there while hubby is helpless to stop it and even becomes aroused himself.

I think the story needs some reworking. I understand the premise you set out in the beginning about her wanting to appear to be a "nice" woman and gets caught up in all the debauchery. It would be more believable and sexuality exciting to have her intent on going there for the purpose of getting fucked by the black guys with the husband watching. There could be more stimulating and thought provoking ways she gets the black guys to pursue her so she can make it appear they are going after her instead of her going after them. The story can build from there.

Back