New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure

I'm new to this forum and not quite sure that I belong here, but here goes. I'm a 52 year old bi-curious male who fantasizes being a sub to a couple. I'm married, and my wife does not play, nor does she know of my fantasies, which, at this point, is all they are. I have played with a couple, though a long time ago, and would like to do it again, only this time, as their sub. Mostly, I'm giving myself permission to explore if the situation is right and just wanting to see what it is that I'm willing and wanting to do. Thanks.

Welcome MoleskineScribbler

:rose:

If you mainly posted here with the idea that you might find a couple, then you probably need to try the BDSM personals in the personal section on this board.

Good luck!

FF

Hi i’m kirsty
i’ve recently realised i’m a sub and have been lucky enough to find a wonderful Dom.

i’ve been lurking here for a while and decided i should really come and introduce myself. So.. Hi.. nice to meet you all

kirsty
x

A greeting

Good evening A/all,

My name is Barry and I'm a Dom that's been interested in the scene for many years now. Still always learning and constantly evolving. I've recently entered into a D/s relationship with a beautiful sub that fulfills all My desires, but as always it's lovely to meet new people, swap tips and stories and just generally make friends. After all, friends come and go, but enemies accumulate. *winks*

Stay safe,

Barry.

Not new .....

Not even close. But I figured this was as good a place as any to say "hi" again as I drift my way back to the boards. For the first time in .............. ................ ..................... .................... :rolleyes: Seems it has been ages, *sigh* guess it has.

Super New!

Hello! I'm Angie, I'm a 24/7 lifestyle Domme and the proud owner of my wife, soul mate and slave girl jen. We've been together eight years (since I was 13) and have been married and in the lifestyle for three years. I'm 21 and while I'm young, I definitely know what I want.

Kink wise, my top five fetishes are:

Uniforms and costumes
Unique gags
Age play
Pet play (lately I've been into bunny play, SO CUTE!)
Humiliation
Photo shoots (had to add this, so count this as my top six!)

Vanilla wise, I'm:

Gamer (everything from MMOs to FPS and well, EVERYTHING but sports!)
Geek (anime, manga, Sci-Fi, History, Science, gaming and more.)
Artist (I do cartoon/anime/manga style, but dabble in realism and photography.)
Shopaholic
Hookah smoker
Outdoorsy
Total girly-girl who isn't afraid to get dirty.

My girl and I are both considered lipstick lesbian, meaning we love looking, acting and everything girly. But we also love the outdoors, airsoft, etc.

Anyway, excited to be here and I truly hope I've found a fun, active community. ^_^

Hi everyone, I'm a masochistic sub and a slave to a wonderful Master. I'm semi new to participating in BDSM, but am not at all new to interest in it. I enjoy bondage, most types of pain, and of course, obeying my Master's every word. I'm a strange one, because I am Christian and my two lives conflict. I'm still young and experimenting, but I believe my Master is the one I will be with forever. I'm also a vegetarian (hoping to become vegan) and a hippie.

Welcome Angie.

I'm into table top gaming such as VtM have you done anything like that?

FF

Welcome Slavebitch

Many feel that being christian and kinky, particularly when it's the male who is the Dom is not a conflict. I think I've heard there is a web site along those lines called, Taken in Hand?

I'm also veggie for all of my 50 years (was part of the religion I was raised in) but have no real ambition to become vegan. I do hang with some devoted vegans. They are fab!

FF

Hi everyone, I'm a masochistic sub and a slave to a wonderful Master. I'm semi new to participating in BDSM, but am not at all new to interest in it. I enjoy bondage, most types of pain, and of course, obeying my Master's every word. I'm a strange one, because I am Christian and my two lives conflict. I'm still young and experimenting, but I believe my Master is the one I will be with forever. I'm also a vegetarian (hoping to become vegan) and a hippie.

Hi and welcome, slavebitch
as Taz said, there are lots of Christian BDSMers out there.
Though they do tend to hold themselves apart from non-denominational BDSMers.
In my stupidity, though, I have to ask if a vegetarian is allowed to take communion.

In my stupidity, though, I have to ask if a vegetarian is allowed to take communion.

LMAO

Good one.

FF

Hahahhahaha. Yes, I do partake in communion as it is merely symbolic. I'm not one of the radical Christians who believes the bread actually turns into Jesus's body.

And thanks for the information about Christian BDSMers!

Hahahhahaha. Yes, I do partake in communion as it is merely symbolic. I'm not one of the radical Christians who believes the bread actually turns into Jesus's body.

And thanks for the information about Christian BDSMers!

so much for my effort to stir up the hornet's nest ... back to poking the atheists.

I have to say, I miss when hippies were angry crusaders. Not that I'm really down on peace and tolerance, but all that conviction is a rush.
When it comes to war, I am a very angry person, but stupid/small things I do not find the point in arguing them or getting worked up about it.

Welcome Angie.

I'm into table top gaming such as VtM have you done anything like that?

FF

I actually haven't done VtM, but I LOVE D&D. We started last year, during Christmas and it is just so much fun. I love (vanilla :p) role-playing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back