Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stan! Nice to see you here!!!! :)

Keri is sleeping..she was kind of out of it a little bit ago.

A lot of people spend a lot of money to be "kind of out of it" on a Friday night. Nothing like a good Rx to cut the corners (and hangover)

Thanks for the welcome Cookie. I've lurked here from time to time. How ya been since the "family squabble" over in KJ land?

A lot of people spend a lot of money to be "kind of out of it" on a Friday night. Nothing like a good Rx to cut the corners (and hangover)

Thanks for the welcome Cookie. I've lurked here from time to time. How ya been since the "family squabble" over in KJ land?

I have been ok..few up's & down's, but things are wayyy 'up' at the moment. :) How about you?!

I have watched KJ pop online via yahoo and have been tempted, but figure leave well enough alone. :) Trying to be a good little girl! That was a crazy ride tho, eh?:D

Daddies..sisters...I know Stan from outside of the thread and told him awhile back that he would make an excellant daddy and should pop in to visit us. :)

Switch...you don't have to have a daddy to be a little girl! I was orphaned when my Daddy left and everyone has been MORE than supportive!!! You will fit right in! Feel free to pm me or any of the sisters if you need anything or just want to chat. :)

Hi Class, Papa Cali and anyone else that has dropped by! ~hugs & kisses~

I love it here. You're all so wonderful; I feel at home and desperately wish some of my fellow baby girls were closer so we could have a big slumber party, complete with treats and lots of camera film for the Daaddies' enjoyment!

I LOVE slumber parties!!! We could play spin the bottle. ;) ~giggles and grins~

Instead of a camera, we could just use a webcam and let them see what their little girls are up to! We need a bit of adult supervision for our own good. ;)

Madame..enjoying the thread?! :rose:

Keri I am so pleased nothing is broken. Please be careful - no more injuries!

Bella - welcome and I'm sorry to hear things may not work out with your Daddy :(

Cookie & Peaches I'm glad you guys get to hang out this weekend. Have fun :D

Thanks!!! I am so excited!!! :p

I have been ok..few up's & down's, but things are wayyy 'up' at the moment. :) How about you?!

I have watched KJ pop online via yahoo and have been tempted, but figure leave well enough alone. :) Trying to be a good little girl! That was a crazy ride tho, eh?:D

Daddies..sisters...I know Stan from outside of the thread and told him awhile back that he would make an excellant daddy and should pop in to visit us. :)

Switch...you don't have to have a daddy to be a little girl! I was orphaned when my Daddy left and everyone has been MORE than supportive!!! You will fit right in! Feel free to pm me or any of the sisters if you need anything or just want to chat. :)

Hi Class, Papa Cali and anyone else that has dropped by! ~hugs & kisses~

Thanks for the endoursement Cookie. Things have quieted down after the holidays and now it's just a long cold winter to look forward to.

I'll sit back over here and get a feel for the room. Hope all baby girls have a nice thick quilt to keep them warm through this cold snap. I have room under mine but don't want to seem too forward.

Good news is: it's warmed up a little -2c, bad news it's snowing again :( Really think it's snuggling weather ;)

Glad to hear you're home Keri, and on the mend!

I know I'll love it here, and I hope I'll be welcomed even if I'm a little girl alone.

Late good morning too all Daddies and baby girls!

"It really is okay Switch - my SO is not.....quite.....a Daddy yet - at least by his definition. But they're nice enough to let me hang out - even seemed to sort of miss me when I went AWOL for a while....Go figure....:D"

"Want to add my welcome too for Daddy Stan. Madame are you enjoying the thread? Coming in as a Baby Girl or as a Mommy? We've never had a Mommy...."

"Keri - sweetie - if you break your neck playing then you're doing it ALL wrong:D.... Sorry, shouldn't make you laugh, it'll probably hurt, huh? Okay so DON'T laugh.... Cookie and I promise not to do or say anything funny or silly to make you laugh" (Holding my fingers tightly crossed behind me)

"Happy Friday evening to ALL the Daddies and the sweet Baby Girls who love them (and each other so) - at least it will be a happy Friday once I get done at work and get to leave.... So on that note I will quit playing and get back to 'gettin' it done' so I can make like a tree.....;)":kiss:

Peaches!

Good to see you, hope you are well.

Hugs reserved for when I am not contagious.

:rose:

Hi all you awesome Daddies and sweet baby girls!!! Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! :D

Sis Serene . . . I hope you are feeling better . . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Waves to all my sissies . . . especially Cookie, INL, and Peaches . . . I hope we can play sometimes ;)

Hello Daddies and my sister babygirls!

*curls in her blankets, looking sad*
Dunno if things are going to work out between me and my Daddy ... LDRs are hell!
Trust me the can work out & do require a lot of patience, work & love. I blew mine last time; I'll will not repeat that mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Want to add my welcome too for Daddy Stan. Madame are you enjoying the thread? Coming in as a Baby Girl or as a Mommy? We've never had a Mommy...."

Thank you for the warm welcome as well. I hope to contribute more as I get to know you all. I'll go back a few pages and get a better feel for the thread. Of course, if any of you young ladies would like to take my hand and give a guided tour, it would be much appreciated. PM me or in the thread is fine either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back