Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

present contest...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

918_1000.jpg

a.i.r.’s newest contest…

You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st and up until November 22nd . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around November 24th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Winter Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Thanksgiving Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) and the condiment ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

manu winners...

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX
sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything
youbadboy

contest winners...

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

Multiple Winners:

alwayswantedto
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
Rehnquist
sarahhh
scouries

silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales

One Time Winners:

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
geronimo Appleby

Goldeniangel
HeyAll
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
jasliz
JazCullen
julesteve
LiquidMathew
mia_erotica
MistressLynn

MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
PepperPace
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
rgjohn
Rickyroma
samslam
Seduc1ove

Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
Xyster
YKN4949
YoursSINSerely

[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]

theravenfox
Boxlicker101

[SIZE="+3"]NO ONE HAS WON ANYTHING. There can be no winners in a fake contest.[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

A.I.R. announces new MANU AWARD winner!!!!

[size=+2]
[/size]

NEW WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

This is the sixteenth MANU to be awarded.

He joined Literotica site way back in 2002 and wrote and submitted two of the most famous multi-chapter stories on the site. Both stories won W’s and one of them, “Thank You Jeannie”, a 5 part, 16 chapter story, has amassed over 20 thousand votes.

Two of his stand alone stories have received over 3000 votes! He is a Knight of the Order and author of a million seller. If you haven’t yet read any of this man’s work I suggest you immediately head to his story page and click open one of his excellent stories.

He’s the 16th winner of the MANU, a great writer and gentleman, please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]
Wm_Sexpear
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX

Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

[SIZE="+3"]NO ONE HAS WON ANYTHING. There can be no winners of a fake award.[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

the results are in!!!

A.I.R. THANKSGIVING CONTEST 2012

918_1000.jpg

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the THANKSGIVING CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the THANKSGIVING contest is again dominated by some of erotic writings all-time greats. rgjohn of course is a MANU Award winner as well as multiple contest winner and former “most favorited” author. james r scouries, MANU Award winner and author of the most voted on erotic story of all time,, is a previous A.I.R. winner and Top 10 “most favorited”, dazzled us with his brilliant work. The sayheykid is an up-and-comer and Matt Moreau is a Loving Wives superstar. youbadboy is a BAD BOY!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

My Wife’s Young Lovers by rgjohn

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Just One Night by scouries

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Why Me? by Matt Moreau

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

With Sisters Help by HeyAll

MOST FAVORITED

Haircut by youbadboy

Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorite”). Two infamous AH land cheats ( darkboys ALT and the dumbtexan) had their stories tossed for multiple infractions. The pilot posted way, way, way too many stories.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-two stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

[SIZE="+3"]No one has won anything. There can be no winners in a fake contest. [/SIZE]

One other thing, scouries says he won a place in his own fake contest. How did he do that? He hasn't posted a story in almost a year now. Check out his submission page and see for yourself. It must make him feel all warm and fuzzy to not only win in a fake contest but to do it with a fake story.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

This message is a copy of a post that will be made publicly. I wonder if either of you will have the courage to publicly respond and explain why you allow this stupidity. PM'd to L&M Nov 30, 2012:

Dear LAUREL and MANU,

image.php
image.php

As I told you three years ago when we last went through this stupidity with the dumb Texan it’s your site and you can do what you want with it. But allowing him to repeatedly post this garbage without any response from you clearly demonstrates the fact that you continually allow your “lackeys” who slavishly spit out the party line to break your own rules.

As I told you quite clearly after the Gaby incident I’m simply not going to be toe the party line and be silenced by one of your racist monkeys. I will continue to QUOTE and repost his stupidities. He will whine and “report” the post (which are his own originally). You and MANU will twist your worry beads and keep repeating the mantra, “we believe in free speech but…”

So do what you like but don’t think you’re fooling anyone.

As I told you then I’ll repeat it now: “you could stop these stupidities from escalating so easily. A simple word. But the fact that you don’t can only indicate that you enjoy all these ridiculous back and forth’s on the board.”

The freddie/dk stuff, the idiotic and endless pilot/lovergirl debate, the stella/everyone else vitriolic, etc., etc. isn’t necessary. And no, a moderator isn’t needed. Just a few simple words is all it would take. It doesn’t even have to be done publicly. A simple PM – “stop the stupidity (and explain exactly what you want stopped) or else.”

And when one of the principals (or one of the grinning bystanders) trots out one of these troublemaking ALTS who only post to stir up the pot simply identify them by tying them to their owners.

For your information here are the times our anti-semite has posted this latest example of his hate speech – perhaps you could explain how his posting of this garbage meets your posting guidelines but the quoting of it doesn’t. Why have you allowed these posts? FYI I’m now officially reporting all of them!

Do either of you have the courage to publicly address why you've allowed this racist free rein?

Our AHland racist has posted exactly the same thing on the A.I.R. Support Thread in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1221, 1223, 1231, 1235, 1237, 1244, 1246, 1248,1255, 1256, 1257, and now 1260. The same post 60 times. He's now up to 273 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few).

image.php

racist
fucktard1.jpg

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS.
[/size]

Something must be wrong with your quote function because this is what the real post said.

[SIZE="+3"]No one has won anything. There can be no winners in a fake contest. [/SIZE]

One other thing, scouries says he won a place in his own fake contest. How did he do that? He hasn't posted a story in almost a year now. Check out his submission page and see for yourself. It must make him feel all warm and fuzzy to not only win in a fake contest but to do it with a fake story.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

conversation overheard in the palace?

image.php

"oh look MANU, our house pet posted on this thread too!"

image.php

"But I must say hon, these texans aren't very original though are they?"

image.php

"well we didn't hire him for his brains or his looks."

image.php

"i'll say! But couldn't he be just a little less..."

image.php

"less what? racist? anti-semitic?"

image.php

"I mean we are half jewish hon..."

image.php

"he hates the arabs too! and the asians!"

image.php

"still...."

image.php

"you only get what you pay for MANU - you know that!"

image.php

"are we that poor?"

Poor scouries, the big bad Texan is raining all over his fake parade. :D

And will keep raining on his fake parade until he give up on the fake contests, fake awards and fake lists.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

Last edited:

xmasbob1_zps81bf9128.gif

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest

8167545-a-happy-woman-are-giving-a-christmas-ball-her-sister-sexy-twins-are-santa-claus-they-are-wearing-red.jpg

Don’t forget ladies and gentlemen:
While the LITEROTICA contest is no longer accepting submissions to it’s Winter Contest A.I.R. will be accepting entries right up until the 25th of December.

[size=+2]
[/size]

ANOTHER NEW WINNER ANNONCED!!!

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the seventeenth MANU to be awarded.

He joined Literotica site way back in 2005 and over the years has become one of the most beloved authors on LITEROTICA. While best known for his tender Romance and Loving Wife category stories the good doctor hasn’t been afraid to try other categories.

A member of both the “Most Votes” and “Most Comments” Clubs he’s also won numerous A.I.R. Awards and LITEROTICA W’s. As well as being the THREADMASTER of the popular Humor Thread. If you haven’t yet read any of this man’s work I suggest you immediately head to his story page and click open one of his excellent stories.

He’s the 17th winner of the MANU, a great writer and gentleman, ”with respect” please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]
DG Hear
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn

SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

… it is a pretty impressive list if I do say so myself! No “least read” authors on this list!

2013 Valentines Day Contest Winners

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

A.I.R.’s first contest of 2013… the tradition continues :kiss:

A.I.R. 2013 Valentine’s Day Story Contest

In The Grace of Liars by monkeyman057

Hard Valentine’s Day] by ponyfitness

That Damned Valentine’s Day Card] by Tx_Tall_Tales

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Older Sister Sex Toys by HeyAll

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Before I Forget by gmhl1

Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorite”).

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-two stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories. All SURVIVOR CONTEST stories were also disqualified.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

This makes five times you posted this fake list of fake winners for you latest fake contest.

It's still a fake contest and no one won anything. The only one who doesnj't realize this is you.

We at A.I.R. have had many requests recently from our membership asking about this thread (the first a.i.r. thread) wondering where they could find it.

To help them out I'm making this post so that the thread will resurface from the Archives and be readily available to all of those interested in studying the history of this wonderful organization.

Enjoy...

We at A.I.R. have had many requests recently from our membership asking about this thread (the first a.i.r. thread) wondering where they could find it.

To help them out I'm making this post so that the thread will resurface from the Archives and be readily available to all of those interested in studying the history of this wonderful organization.

Enjoy...

There is no organization. There is scouries and his alt, no one else. It is all a lie. The many requests was scouries rooting around in the cellar trying to find another of his fake association, fake contest, and fake award threads.

for our old friends in the SF forum here is a heads up on the winners recently announced by a.i.r. for their Halloween Contest. For further details don't hesitate to visit the AHland a.i.r. thread... Yes, yes I know AHland is full of scary creatures but their barks are worse than their bites...

tumblr_mauomwtCtZ1r0gfv0o1_500.jpg

A.I.R. 2013 HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2013 HALLOWEEN Story Contest

Sex Lessons From Grandpa by samslam

Tricking Twin Sister by silkstockinglover

The Cuckold Diet Challenge by FinishThe DamnStory