The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ MY LIT PROFILE BEFORE RANDOMLY SPAMMING MY KIK
21 straight m, CA
kik @ jsajsa_
 
Dirty chat about my wife

Newly married hubby here. I love to discuss her online to strangers. Talk sex n role play.
I'd is submissive.hubby
 
Mature male...

Seeking ladies and couples open to play 53 year old , professional male. KIK= VITAL62020....thanks!
 
I'm sick and pretty high off cough medicine. Looking to chat so I don't go insane being stuck in bed most of the day. Pm me for my kik username.
 
Looking for a chat partner with similar interests. Long term or one session, either works.

Recently I've been getting into audio. I love hearing someone beg for my cum. Videos and pics are welcome, and encouraged.

Light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2. My kinks are focused around creampies, breeding, and dom. If any of that interests you, feel free to PM me here or on kik. Usernames the same on both.

Also - as much as I appreciate the interest - I'm not particularly fond of chatting with dudes
 
Bored British guy trapped in a hotel room - send me a message if you want to keep me company
 
Ladies, I'm looking to kik tonight. PM me and I'll share;) Think you're up to it?
 
Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Tuesday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together
 
Hi everyone! I'm a friendly, 28 year old guy from Scotland who's always happy to chat about anything and everything. My Kik is Chrisgregorsamson :)
 
cruiser_t

50 year old married man with an addiction to forbidden fruit and secretive messaging. I look forward to a Kik message from a like minded lady.

cruiser_t
 
39 Married man looking for an online temptress

rory1377 is my KIK
Looking for a lady worth cheating on my wife for. Someone willing to seduce me away from her with all the things she will not do
 
30yr old male looking to chat it up with a female. Currently stuck in a sexless relationship :-/ looking to escape reality with someone. Was chatting with a gal on here recently and it went really well until I took a break from all things social media and we haven't reconnected since.

Kik, females only please, asap24k
 
21/M interested in chatting with a kinky woman, my kik is TheQualls

P.s. I love anal sex lol
 
First time posting to Kik

Just recently got on to Kik and it is a pretty solid app for talking with the Lit community. Pretty fun guy with good wit and manners. 30 something. Shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you a photo of the beautiful weather here in California if you're stuck in foul weather. Cheers!
 
Wish you were here right now in my hotel. Thoughts of surprising you in your hotel room and slamming you over your bed face down ass and cunt raised up, guiding my dick into your wet sopping hole even as you protest verbally saying "no, no, no, please, don't, no. Get away from me, no...please....don't....as I fuck your pussy harder deeper faster, yanking your hair in sync with every thrust. Your wet soaking flooded pussy betrays you.

Kik me at blackbeastpapi2

I'm a big dick daddy into making your taboo desires and mine a reality fantasy. I'm very very Hetero. I fuck pussy only. Young middle aged and old. I stretch your pussy and your ass. I throat Fuck you brutally. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top