Colourful women

Mentioned it before, my wife has tattoos and has had every hair colour you can imagine over the years.

About 18 months after we met, she had neon purple. For some reason, against her pale smooth, slightly plump skin, this did it for me massively.

For the year or so she had that hair, if we weren't at work, I was either trying to get in her/in her/had just been in her.

Even now, she'll remark that she can never remember getting laid so much.
 
I love tattoos when done tastefully. But IMHO my favorite porn star since I can remember was Janine Lindemulder and she went way over board. Plus her body was always so perfect she really fucked it up with too many tattoos.
 
I think she has around 15. There's no link between them. Each is simply relative to a time in her life, and stands alone. I don't mind them, but I don't have any or seek women with them.

The delicate colourful ones on her feet are perhaps my favourite.
 
I love tattoos when done tastefully. But IMHO my favorite porn star since I can remember was Janine Lindemulder and she went way over board. Plus her body was always so perfect she really fucked it up with too many tattoos.

I agree 100%

She was so hot and then the sleeve tat was sexy also. then.....ooops! way too much!

IMHO also
 
984933769.jpg
 
Back
Top