Marriage, Health, Life, Love

LanguageOfLove

Literotica Guru
I just wanted a place to write down how things have been in my marriage.

Its been a while since I wrote on here...I started a post on how my marriage went from a very difficult one, to a marriage that is now blossoming. It was a full year that we explored, loved, tried new things...it was fabulous. Until real life gets in the way. In the past several months, health issues have gotten in the way for both of us. Not only health, but also life. It is difficult sometimes to continue on this journey knowing of all the things coming up.

On the other hand, we have been blessed to be grandparents. This has been a joy, but also difficult because we have been so far away.

One thing for sure though, is that our love is strong and we will get through all of it.

I just wanted a place to write down how things have been in my marriage.

Its been a while since I wrote on here...I started a post on how my marriage went from a very difficult one, to a marriage that is now blossoming. It was a full year that we explored, loved, tried new things...it was fabulous. Until real life gets in the way. In the past several months, health issues have gotten in the way for both of us. Not only health, but also life. It is difficult sometimes to continue on this journey knowing of all the things coming up.

On the other hand, we have been blessed to be grandparents. This has been a joy, but also difficult because we have been so far away.

One thing for sure though, is that our love is strong and we will get through all of it.

I'm sorry your health hasn't been great. We experienced that early on in our marriage and now with our children. That always makes it harder on the couple because the focus isn't the relationship.

I'm glad your love is strong and you are working through it. Best of luck, hun. -Hugs--

Good to hear some things are going well.

The vow says in sickness and in health, good times and bad.

My wife has been diagnosed and had surgery for Breast Cancer in the past 4 months, will be starting Chemo probably next week. Her prognosis is very good, ten year non re-occurance of about 95%, but the next 6-8 months will be pretty rough.

32 years and counting, am a little afraid of what the next year will bring but am confident we will survive it and come out the other side good.

My wife has been diagnosed and had surgery for Breast Cancer in the past 4 months, will be starting Chemo probably next week. Her prognosis is very good, ten year non re-occurance of about 95%, but the next 6-8 months will be pretty rough.

32 years and counting, am a little afraid of what the next year will bring but am confident we will survive it and come out the other side good.

I'm sorry to hear she's ill, but it's great that her odds are so good. Best of luck to you both!

I'm sorry your health hasn't been great. We experienced that early on in our marriage and now with our children. That always makes it harder on the couple because the focus isn't the relationship.

I'm glad your love is strong and you are working through it. Best of luck, hun. -Hugs--

Thank you! They are mostly little things, but my husband has to have a procedure and its been quite a scare going to the doctors lately...

Good luck to you, keep the love in your heart and I wish you all the best.

I'm sorry to hear she's ill, but it's great that her odds are so good. Best of luck to you both!

Sorry to hear that. Our family's been hit by breast cancer a few times, and even when things go well it's scary and chemo's no fun. Strength to you and your wife.

If you want to vent about it, there's always the FYC Thread.

He leaves tomorrow, and will be gone for two weeks to a month. I will miss him so much, we've never been away for so long before. I hope that he is ok.

This is your last post on Lit, LoL: I hope all is well with you and your family; let us know when you can

I'm happy for you! Life is always a struggle, but seems like you are managing to stay on top of it! I wish you that you're always one step ahead of all those troubles.:cattail:

My wife completed her 8th of 12 weekly Paclitaxel Chemo treatments today. It's been pretty sucky, but manageable. 4 more of these, then Radiation pretty much daily for the month of February and IV dose of a drug called Herceptin every three weeks until next Sept and last but not least a hormone drug for five more years.

She has handled the chemo very well, pretty unpleasant but manageable. She has stayed pretty positive and I am pretty proud of her so far.

Well, my husband is finally finished with his surgery and is home from the hospital after a month and is recovering. It was difficult for him to be away for so long, but in a way it strengthened our relationship. I have gained an insight into how much he helps us when he was gone, and now with me having to help him while he recovers, I find myself enjoying taking care of him and helping him.

In between his hospital stay, our house was also damaged due to a natural cause...which I had to take care of.. But all of this has made me stronger.

And for the final straw, I have a biopsy to go to...wouldn't that make it one more of life's plans for me...but you know what, I've been through a lot and i can get through that too.

My personal thoughts put out there...

Back