Selling your soul? No, just a pint or two.. (closed for one)

Evan

Her lips so sweet, her breath, I inhale, our kiss is over, I don’t want to break, but I do. I turned SLOWLY, the magnetic pull to her almost beyond my control to escape. I had tossed it out there, but I had left it to her. I had forced her through my neglect to come, meet my dying wife, be gracious beyond belief, shared most tender of feelings and desires, but make a pact to be careful, respect dying wife who I let for a moment move to back of mind. I am thinking of the car, grabbing of cock, rush of need, and yet I left it to her. Not my most shining masculine moment, I had wanted to just grab her and take her, sweep her into my arms, put her on the bed, peel that peach sweater and painted jeans off of her body, and take her. Slide hand up to breasts, cup, and apply mouth gently, but resolutely, latch on, suckling, then teasing and tickling oh so perfect nipples. I continue one more step but that is it.

I feel delicate hand on wrist, but grip that is firm. It must be the desire coursing through my veins, but time skips and we are in dark room, pressed against far wall. Seemed so fast, did my body crash, makes no sense, cannot be, but we are here, in her bedroom, and she pins my hands up against the door with surprising strength, and kisses my lips with hunger and aggression. I am not here for light petting, another tender shared moment, her body language is clear, this is about wants and needs and their satisfaction. The panting and moaning is audible, breathing labored, such lust and desire, their chemistry is combustible Their mouths lurch, and teeth hit hard, it is ignored, tongues merely hit speed bump and accelerate. He tastes a copper flavor, and she pulls away. Did I bite her, hurt her, I pull her close, my arousal presses into her, she grinds back, I put my lips on hers, I see a dollop of scarlett on her lips and in my natural chivalrous manner, I press lips over and gently suck and clean wound. She is not deterred, she plays through pain, and she reengages, even more intensely than before. She is the general, or so it seems, and I am happy to follow her lead. I feel something jolt through my veins, it has to be adrenaline, I am lost in the intensity of our groping and kissing.

“My God” I hear, indeed, I think, OH FUCKING GOD. I want her to feel my arousal, I push my hardness into her, and the sexy little body grinds back, EUREKA! My request of not bedding her, of sliding oh so needy cock, into the silky pink I so desire, has nothing to do with her, NOTHING. I crave her every bit if not more than I did that night when tip of cock was so close to paradise. My body, my cock is filled with wanton lust and desire. If it were solely up to him, he would be inside her, but I am an adult and it is not that easy, an adult cannot throw all caution to the wind, no matter what the prize. Her hands pull my tucked shirt out in one hard pull, I gasp, I want to be naked for her, have her be naked for me. ZIP, button, she begins to free me, my cock twitches, it wants her touch, her everything. Gracefully, feline like, she lowers to her knees, hands on trouser opening, expectations soar. “Oh God Lilly” I gasp, does she hear me? Can she possibly know how badly I want this, want to feel her on me, take me, watch her.

Opens pants, and in one smooth motion pants are pulled down, boxer briefs inclusive, and cock is free. So happy it is, YEAH, my turn! It jettisons out, it wants to meet her, introduce himself, ‘Hello Mistress, nice to meet you, thank you for freeing me from my oh so uncomfortable confines…may I say your lips are beautiful’. She kisses, licks, swallows and attacks. Her mouth so talented, but there is more. She takes my cock, and…makes love to it. Does she know how crazy she makes me? She does! Everything she does tells me she knows me, knows what my buttons are, wants to push, wants to please and not just to provide me pleasure, GOD SUCH PLEASURE, but because doing so provides her great pleasure too. She is there to please, show me how much she desires me, she keeps looking into my eyes, gorgeous eyes so blue. They are talking to me, this is a promise, remember me, don’t doubt I want you, and never question you want me. Watch your cock in my hands my mouth, watch what I do to it, feel the pleasure I provide you, the show I put on for you, you don’t ever want to be anywhere else Evan, know that, let my mouth and hands prove that to you…and albeit unnecessary she does exactly that.

Warm breath on tip, “MMMM” next tongue flick and precum “Oh God” in stuttered breath, almost a whimper, lips slide down length of so hard and needy cock, “h-hhh-hhh” words are not possible, only guttural expression of lust and need. And the internal argument begins, ‘Don’t cum, god enjoy, I understand boy it has been so long…yes, yes, I know nothing, nada, 7 months…fuck, don’t you think I know that!…but please hold on…yes I know you are enjoying dark inside of mouth and oh so talented and sexy tongue…yes, I have kissed said tongue…and those lips, yes they feel so good sealed around you…yes, yes, I know but for Christ sake just hold on a bit…yes she beckons…unbelievable isn’t she?’ and so the internal dialogue goes on, the struggle between thoughtful mind and reckless, selfish cock. Cock cannot see entire show that mind is experiencing…Fuck PT Barnum, THIS is the greatest show on earth!

Mouth, hands are winning over cock from mind, and mind is losing ability to focus or even try to fight back, and then it begins, the syrens song to end all syrens songs, “Talk Dirty To Me” oh yes baby. “Cum for me, Evan..Let me taste you!...” Hard, hard prick is taken deep down throat, oh poor cock he cannot hold back, “…Feed me!?...’ Jesus Christ, yes! “…please? God, please? Just.. Just feed me?!...” There is a God, sweet merciful God, I am sorry I doubted you as this is a fucking religious experience…hell with water to wine, this talented mouth, tongue and throat to cock…Do I believe in Miracles Al Michaels ? YES, YES I do, and it is on its beautiful knees in front of me. I will not deny cock any longer, I grab hair, and thrust hips, once, twice, …five, six…”OH FUCK”…she knows, “Good god! YES! Please?!” and I FIRE, fuck yes, magical spasm, entire body quakes, hips thrust, and I fire first glorious ROPE, powerful, the trail blazer, ROPE, ROPE, ROPE..my seed, the fruit of me fires in smooth warm cream “Oh YESSS, God YESSS….Sweet JESUS YESSSS …LILLY…LILLLY…MMMM….MMMM…YESSS!!!” am I shouting? My entire body feels so fucking good, pistoning in and out, cock spasming reloading and firing again and again until I am done. She stays down, cleans me, takes care of me…loves me, lovingly kissing little pecks, Mmmm. I could enjoy this all night, every aspect so good, every bit of her such woman. I reach down and pull small shoulders up, I see shy smile.

Where did that tigress go? But I know it is there, inside, and I love it. Lips go to lips, soft kisses, “Thank you, that was so incredible”. I want to reciprocate, not just to say thank you, but because I want to experience her the same way, she showed me the tigress, let me show you the tiger…I want your taste as badly as you wanted mine. I take her hand…I don’t know if we do any more…but she will not be sleeping here…I will seal every window…no light will possibly hit her as sun eventually rises in east…but she will not sleep alone tonight…I will not sleep alone…we will sleep as one…and if she won’t let me please her as I so want to…she will at least let me love her…
 
I don’t know if it is the thrill of possibly being caught, or the need of him that is great that I act without thought of self or others and I just take. With trembling hands and hazy mind, hungry mouth and wild heart beating in my ears. The thrill, the rush of it all, of giving and taking, surreal to feel like a teenager petting in your parent’s closet for the first time. It all just swamps my mind, my soul and I am not even sure how we came to be here, he with his spewing cock down my throat and me, hungrily slurping it down? But, FUCK! I lost it, the second my mind registered I was swallowing his release and those sexy sounds, my name upon his lips! MY GOD! I labor to breathe as much as he, synapses snapping, popping and going off everywhere. I literally orgasmed in my fucking jeans! So caught up in the moment, in the shared pleasure and… I can not even respond, it’s taking all my self control not to fall over on my ass, not to bite him and taste that euphoric tinged blood for myself..

My god.. Oh my fucking god!? I orgasmed!

No time to think or respond, I barely pull free of his glistening cock when he drags me up his frame. Our lips meet, brush and feather to retreat and come in all over again. I feel.. strange, happy but strangely. Does he know? I’ve never experienced that kind of feeling or reaction before without direct stimulation... I can feel the blush rise and the shyness, god damned shyness! Bane of my lifetime, it just won’t go away! Nothing should shock me by now! Our breathing slows, he speaks to my lips, and I can just feel myself melt into him. I pull free as he grabs for his boxers and slacks, straightening his clothing before he takes hold of my wrist. In my head I can hear him, moaning my name, almost cursing my name in that raw tone and ..another ripple affect comes over, through me. Where is he taking me now?

I follow without word, confused a moment until he takes me into their bedroom. At the doorway, realizing where I am standing, I pull free and stop. I didn’t really mean to but I felt my head shake as both wide eyes went from their bed to Evan and back. Glancing around the room, this is wrong. This is not a place for me to be, to even enter! “Evan.. I..” He is there before me, his hands moving in to touch, to soothe and calm. My mind is quick, even I know this is the best side of the house to avoid the sun. But their bedroom!? How many times have they slept here today? Well my mind is saying almost seven thousand three hundred plus nights, but I DON’T WANT TO KNOW THAT! Fuck! Damned brain, SHUT UP!

“This is..” I didn’t have to say it, it is obviously THEIR bedroom! Moron, Lily! All sexual thoughts sort of shame-faced go away as I look at their king sized bed. I can see it in his eyes, he wants me here and I can see he is suddenly feeling exposed and rejected by my reluctant reactions to this. Damn me! Again and again! Double damned! Suck it up, Lily! Fucking pansy.. it’s just a bed! You both agreed no love making, he isn’t going to make me do anything I don’t want to do. I know he won’t, he isn’t THAT guy. Inhaling deeply, I steady myself before shifting to bring a heeled foot from the floor and tug it off. Then the other is taken off and dropped next to it’s match. I don’t want to lie in her bed, it feels so invasive and trespassing! But I want to lie next to him, if only for a night. Why not here? Out of my comfort zone, I will be on my toes.. Right? He won’t get hurt by me with so many in ear shot. He is waiting on me to do something, I can see his mouth already gearing up for one of his Evan speeches, his mind a whirlwind and his heart feeling tender..

“Come on then, close the curtains?” A smile is given, a rickety one, and I move to their bed and sit down. I can do this, I want to do this.. just would have preferred any where but else! His home, limited spaces and damned if I will make him feel bad for that! Turning to my side I pull up and lie down on top of the covers and pillows, rolling to watch him work to cover the windows of his bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Evan

Her hand is in mine, she dutifully follows without a word. Where is that fire, this a a bit of a different Lilly, blindly following her man's lead, trusting him without question. This pleases me greatly, I want her to trust me, I will not betray. I guide her to the opening of my, well Lizzy's and my bedroom and just as she reaches the entrance she stops cold. Pulling back her arm, thinking I have indeed violated that trust. I haven't and I won't.

I don't say anything, I let her take her time, process this for herself, before I talk to her. I am not wanting to convince her, I am wanting her to get comfortable, understand this is no longer our room, and never will be again, it is my room and I want to share it with her. "Evan, I...This is...". Yes I know, this is hard, this isn't but it was our room, Lizzy's and mine...now it is my room...but when you are here...I want it to be our room. We will go slow...trust me Lilly, trust me. I keep giving her time, letting her process. Part of this is me trusting her not to run, not needing to overplay my hand, not try to manipulate her...trust each other, let us find the right way to work though things, even uncomfortable things, I watch her eyes, I am concerned, but I trust her...and finally, "Come on then, close the curtains?” I smile as I turn away and seal any chance of outside light leaking in, but this is progress.

I turn around and maybe I over estimated, because as I see her in the bed, she is cute as a button, but she is fully dressed, laying on top of the covers, in full armor and ready to take flight if necessary. I take off my shirt, but keep my pants on, and slide in nest to her on my side. I rest on my elbow and turn my body toward her. She looks at me, with wide eyes, beautiful but questioning, 'What are we doing her, this is not my place, it is her place, your place?' I bring my hand over and let it glide over bare shoulder, neck and her sweet smooth skin. "I know this is hard for you, which is why I won't do what I want to do which is taste you and make you feel like you made me feel. But this is now my bed, only my bed, and I want to share it with you, no other woman but you do I want to ever be here. It will take time for you to be able to lose your inhibitions here and let our desires prevail, but someday we will but there is no hurry. What I do want though is to allow us to feel the closeness and intimacy that is only derived by skin on skin touching. I want to hold you tonight, stroke and kiss you, and have you fall asleep draped over me. I want to feel your soft breathing and your lovely breasts, pushing in to me. I want to tickle your back and run my fingers through your hair. I want to love you Lilly, not make love to you, will you let me do that?" I get up on my knees and grabbed the bottom of her sweater and started to pull up, ever so slowly, letting her make a decision. I winked at her, and she smiled and lifted her arms up over her head for me to slide her sweater off of her body.

She is breathtaking and I lean down and gently kiss and lick each delicate breast and nipple. I slide down on the bed just a bit, and I unfasten her jeans, I look her in the eyes to find crooked brow, but a sparkle in those yes. "Oh yes, these too". And I unzip and she lifts her wonderful ass up just enough for me to peel them off her body. I look down and again, magnificent, her body is simply magnificent. I see silky black thong, and I playfully crook index finger and bite knuckle looking at her gorgeous covered pussy. I then look back up into those eyes and see that smile widen, she knows I am playing. I now lean in and kiss tight little tummy, and kiss down to fabric of her thong and kiss that as well, light playful kisses all. I slide fingers of each hand around waistband and hips are already up off bed in expectation. I smile, I am moving at a speed she is comfortable with. I slide thong off and enjoy the beauty of bare monds. I kiss my middle and index finger, and gently press that kiss in to the outer lips of her pussy. "This is all I will do to you tonight, your mistress needs to get comfortable, but I promise, I plan to make you feel very, very good, many, many different times, in many, many different ways".

I get up off the bed and I strip down to being naked as well, and I pull back the covers and slide into bed, I open my arm up as an invitation, and she slides in head on bare chest, bare bodies pressed against each other, her thigh draping mine, and I can feel her wetness slide against my thigh. Good, at least I got her there tonight, I have no idea of the orgasm she had earlier. "Thank you Lilly, this is how I want us to sleep, naked, our bodies pressed against each other, just enjoying how good it feels to fall asleep content in the arms of your lover". The remainder of the night, that I remember, is soft romantic kisses, and running hands up and down, each others bodies. Of course there was electricity, and arousal, but there was also contentment, peace and trust. I think she feel asleep first, I listened to her steady breathing, and kissed her on the top of her head. Last thing I remember was stroking her back and feeling wonderful.

"Mistress...Mistress...It is Nolan, so sorry to ...uh...interrupt...but it is 5 AM, the sun will be up in a little over an hour and I have arranged for us to be blades up in 20 minutes in order to get you home in time". She only growls and squeezes me tighter, as I clear cobwebs, 5 AM! Jesus. "Mistress really, we must go...you will see him again...I'm sure...but". She stops him, "Okay, I am coming", she slides up and out of my arms, "Lizzy, I will be there on Tuesday, I can't stay the night, but Lilly and I discussed it and we want you to have a spare bag, just in case"...I see her smile at me, and leans down and gives me a last quick peck goodbye, "That is very nice of you...we can discuss if it is necessary". I can see Nolan nodding he thinks it is a good idea. Nolan turns his back and Lilly quickly dresses and is at his side. They walk out of my room and as Nolan shuts the door I hear him, "Really Mistress, in her bed, with her downstairs...You couldn't wait..." I can hear no more, and at first I chuckle, this was NOT her idea, at least the "her bed" part, and I also want to hit him, 'Thanks buddy, now I have even more work in front of me to get her comfortable being here'. But it is soon forgotten, and I roll over and hug my pillow pretending it is Lilly...this has been so nice and I am so happy...I can't wait to see her again.
 
Last edited:
Lilliana

It is not too much to ask of me, I too want to lie with him and fall asleep. To be normal, for us to be normal… It is never quite how we pictured things to be, how they would work out or wouldn’t. Here I am, laying in their bed and his words do make sense. They do, but his wife is only one floor away. He distracts with soft kisses and playful smile, gentle touch and slow movements. All of which put me at ease as the minutes tick by. A blush comes as he strips me, I can hear his pulse pick up and can only imagine his thoughts… They are like mine, but guilt keeps me still. Behaved. We kiss and his lips venture off as he tugs my sweater away. To pert nipples, to lap and suckle, making me gasp his name aloud. Peeling away my jeans, little thong and chuckle as he bites at his finger. Endearing, charming and dead sexy .. and mortal.

Is he?.... HE IS! A bubble of laughter escapes, a fucking giggle! He is talking to my.. WELL! I hope to god he does not expect an answer? “Evan!” scolds in a giggled whisper, that is just silly! Though he moves off the bed and I am more than feeling exposed here! Fighting back the urge to cover myself, I catch him stripping down to nothing too. Oh my GOD! Didn’t he just… Yeah! Right? He is hard as a damned rock again! Which of course just waves hello as he crawls back into bed and does nothing to help me calm! My god I want to eat cookie crumbs off this man’s body! Or was it cookies in bed and crumbs? … fuck, I don’t know now but who cares. My sex tingles where he pressed his kissed fingertips to and I can only wander, can he smell my scent? Does he know I climaxed too? He says nothing, just pulls me close. Without any more ceremony, I wrap to him and at some point in time I must have fallen asleep.

"Mistress...Mistress...It is Nolan, so sorry to ...uh...interrupt...but it is 5 AM, the sun will be up in a little over an hour and I have arranged for us to be blades up in 20 minutes in order to get you home in time". A growl comes rumbling out, burrowing closer to the warmth and my dream! "Mistress really, we must go...you will see him again...I'm sure...but.."

“Okay!” Snarls out, I am NOT a morning person! “I am coming!” If he doesn’t shut it I am going to launch a missile at his head! Some how I fell asleep, which I never do around mortals! And now, Nolan is fucking bugging me to go home!? What the fuck for? Yawning, scratching a moment, I can hear Evan muttering about Tuesday. Now where did I put that thong? Turning to eye him and his messy hair, I know I have a dopey grin on my face. He looks so boyish like this, cute and sexy at the same time.. Fuck the thong, he can keep it. Some how manage to tug on my jeans, sweater and grope in the dark for my shoes. Coming around to his side I bend down and kiss him, “mmm.. sweet dreams..” A husky whisper of words and I follow Nolan out the door,

“Really Mistress, in her bed, with her downstairs.. You couldn’t wait?” and down the stairs to find Ms. Kelly Miller arriving. Now I have two pair of judging eyes on me, but mine move to the living room where Lizzy is. Listening for a moment, I can hear her soft, even breathing. Lizzy is still asleep for the time being and now for these two jack asses.

“Outside, both of you.” Through the door to the front steps I go and wait, when both Kelly and Nolan are out with me and door is shut tight I fix the pair of them with hard eyes. “Nolan, I love you like a son but watch your mouth and that disrespectful tone.” Speaking low but unbending I give them both a hard glare. “Nolan, go fetch the car and Ms. Miller..” I wait for Nolan to walk off before I turn to the hired nurse. “I need not tell you, nor remind you who is paying you here, do I?”
“It’s Kelly..”
“No, it is not. You are hired here and paid well to see that Elizabeth has a great, no.. A fucking fantastic day. As much as is possible, given her condition and time left on this earth. I have ten other applicants who know their place in the home of their employer who will gladly take this job with a phone call. Be here in.. Oh, I don’t know? Ten minutes, give or take. So! My advice is..” And I move closer, backing the woman into the door way. “Keep your opinions and thoughts to your self. Do your job and best get a damned good poker face real fast, because if I hear one little hint of displeasure from Lizzy or Evan on your behavior.. My dear, I do not have to tell you how far away from this state you will have to go to find work again.” Snapped. Point made, judging by the woman’s ire and eyes, and then finally lowering in defeat. Yeah, Honey.. Mind your tongue. “Do I?”

“No Ma’am.” Kelly answered with a quickness I didn’t think her young years would have taught her. A little more impressed that the girl managed to keep her temper and mouth shut. I stay there, within inches of her face, those shifting eyes and red hued cheeks. She can not even look at me and I can hear her heart thundering in my ears. She smells good, almost tempted to bite but I can hear Nolan behind me clearing his throat as he waits.

“Good!” A smile blooms and flows from eyes to lips, “Work on seeing to each day being the best and that poker face..” Calls as I walk my ass down the entry sidewalk to the waiting car. Inside and moving, I give Nolan a stern glare too. He knows I am displeased and that his assumption of my behavior tonight has irritated me. In other words, he is wrong and now knows it! Good, let him stew in his own narrow mindedness as well! Five minutes of the twenty to reach the heli-pad is deathly silent, almost icy with my mood and Nolan's shrinking into a corner of his seat.

“Crackers!” A bubble of laughter comes as it clicks in my head! Crackers! Yes, yes! It is eat crackers in my bed at ANY TIME!
“Pardon?” Nolan is giving me this look that clearly says, ‘you’ve lost your fucking mind!’
“It’s not cookie crumbs, it’s crackers.” Grinning, my eyes turn to the passing scenery as my mind goes over the night spent cuddled up to Evan. A giggle comes now and then with the memories, the contented feeling and the silly way he held a conversation with my vagina. That man is nuts! Absolutely fucking nuts, and I love it.

“Ah..” As if he understood and clearly did not, “Yeeeeeah..” His eyes go back to his cell phone and messages, wisely keeping to himself his thoughts as he had already irritated me once with his ignorance.

“We didn’t do anything but sleep, Nolan.” Said with a grin and a soft sigh. “We made a promise to each other not to disrespect Elizabeth and we will keep our promise.” Another soft happy giggle came, “Slept! I know, crazy! Right? Just crazy..” Wasn’t it?! He was giving me odd looks like I wasn’t myself but hey, I’m not! This is so different, it’s amazing! And Tuesday! He was coming to see me again on Tuesday.. So what the hell am I going to do for the next two days!? Softly humming until we reached the helicopter, the sound was then drown out by the whirling blades the entire flight home. I wonder too, how long can he stay Tuesday? An hour or two, maybe?

“We should send Lizzy some roses, chocolates of her favorite kind and return on.. Well, I will ask Evan what night is best to come by.” Near dancing into the old manor, I hum an old piece all the way to my bedroom. Nolan can skulk behind and give me odd looks, it’s alright! He is worse when he finds a new playmate, far worse in his puppy love than I am!

“Oh.. OH! .. There is that word again!” another chuckles comes, then a broad grin.. I am getting used to this idea of love. Kind of actually want to know if it is love, it’s new! That’s certain. I’ve never felt this way before, not that I can ever recall.. and I can recall a lot!
 
A final goodbye kiss, “mmm.. sweet dreams..” I smile, yesss, sweet, sweet, sweet. Through partially opened eyes, I watch her leave, and think about Nolan's comment. It is quickly forgotten, actually a bit funny, I am sure he will catch hell. However, he is not on my mind either, nope, nope, nope. I am singularly focused and it is on her. I wiggle in my bed, I don't like that she is gone, I very much liked her being here. I don't like that eyes that try to watch us, I only want to think about two sets of eyes, mine on her and hers on mine. I grab her pillow, I smell it and chuckle, almost nothing, because I didn't let her use it. She had been swept into my arms, held close, I had been her pillow, and I doubt she even realized how long I stayed awake, just playing with her hair, stroking her back, and feeling her bare breast go up and down as she slept soundly and peacefully in my hold. I take the pillows and pull it into my arms, I caress it, cuddle with it, try to imagine it is her, and it is a poor ass substitute. However, it is all I have, and I have such longing, she left to soon, so I nuzzle it, shut my eyes and run my hands up and down it. I do my best to make it be her, fill that hungry, needy void. Like an idiot, I even give it small kisses, call it Lilly, and I finally find sleep again, cuddling my pillow, a second between my legs, Jesus, my body craves her.

'That Bitch' is all Kelly is thinking, what is she implying, "my thoughts and opinions", and then she thinks. She is a bit disheveled, there is an interesting rosiness in her cheeks from the oh so formal woman who interviewed her via facetime, and there is an unmistakable smell of feminine musk. She knows that smell form both sides Kelly Miller, is not exactly the shy, attractive young nurse she first appears. She is a young lady with aspirations, not all of them admirable. She knows she is not, the young innocent, fresh faced girl next door, homecoming queen both older and younger men desire. She has quickly come to the conclusion, nursing sucks. She decided that within a week at the hospital she was hired at coming out of nursing school. Nursing school had tried to prepare her, but these people were really sick, and messy and just plain gross. Bed pans are one thing, yuck, rolling elderly people out of their own feces, to first clean them and then change their sheets was another, and this was not a once in a while thing, this was the job. Hmmm, Kelly had thought, there had to be a better way. Why had she decided to do this, oh yes, marry a doctor. Well that was before she realized how little most doctors made and what a shit lifestyle they led until the "made it". She did not come from money, and had worked as a high end escort to pay her way through school. She also realized, rich men are very generous with their favorite escorts, but they do not marry them. Then she had heard about nome nursing, now that offered some interesting options. She just had to find the right lonely older man, yes perhaps do a few distasteful sexual things, but hell she had done that for far less than a chance at lifetime security and wealth.

That had been the thought, her first attempt had gone not as planned. The man was older and lonely, and she had certainly gotten him interested, but then he had up and died of a heart attack before she could close the deal. This had been her second opportunity, but she had seen this as more an opportunity to earn way above market rates with a huge promised bonus, taking care of a dying woman, and her husband. Given that she was being paid by a third party, she had assumed that the couple was poor. However, she had shown up at their door and received two very interesting surprises. First, this house was nice, very nice, they might not be filthy rich, but they were definitely successful, and then the second and most interesting part, the husband was incredibly sweet...and HOT.Fucking HOT, HOT, HOT and he seemed to not realize it our pay her any attention other than purely professional while he cared for his wife.

At first she decided he must be a saint, even though her experience suggested no saints existed. As she saw her employer come out, she thought, so that is why she is paying for this. She isn't doing it to sweetly care for her friend Lizzy, no she is doing it to make sure that she is first in line for Evan. Miss Laroque was quite attractive, but Kelly was undaunted. She was 25 years old of firm, hot female. She hid it reasonably well in these scrubs, but suddenly she realized this was a competition for a very appealing prize. She would transition to dresses, starting tomorrow, with zipper or buttoned down fronts that could be made a bit more revealing as the situation warranted. Yes, Miss Laroque was a worthy adversary, and she was her boss, so that needed to be handled with care as well.

She came into the house, and saw that Lizzy was still asleep, she tip toed up stairs to dutifully check on Evan. She opened the door and peeked in, so she entered quality. Although the sheet was draped over his ass, the bare, muscular thigh, and the shirtless muscled back, and the sculpted abs and well defined arms hugging that frickin pillow, told her in no uncertain terms that this man was sleeping naked in that bed. She thought about slipping out of her scrubs, fixing her makeup and hair a bit, and replacing said pillow. But she knew that was not the way to win him, she had to be sweet and sexy, irresistable, a touch the innocent. She chuckled, she could play that. The she saw the lacy black thong on the ground, she picked it up and set it on the bed next to him. She smelled it first, investigating, whoevers this was, she assumed Miss Laroque, had orgasmed in this before slipping it off. She might need to accelerate her timing, she had planning to do. But she might also mention what she had seen, let him know that she knew that things were not so innocent, but also let him know that she understood how even good, men have needs...and Miss Laroque was not really in a spot to take care of him as he might need...Kelly however, was here EVERY DAY..and had many talents he might enjoy
 
Kelly - Sunday Morning

She had seen to Mrs. Robinson's bed pan and catheter. Bathed the woman, had her eat some porridge and given Lizzy a healthy does of pain medication to help her sleep more comfortably. It was all she was here to do at this point, see to basic needs and make sure the woman was as comfortable as possible. Lizzy was nothing but bones and a thin skin layer on top, too weak to stand and it hurt too much to move her too far. A sponge bath helped now and then but today she was refusing to bathe.

"I am good, Kelly, thank you. I just want to rest.." And that is what Lizzy would do, rest. In the mean time, she had a plan and she had options. So utilizing those options to get her way meant taking action. So into the kitchen she went, to brew coffee and make Evan some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Scrambled was the safest route, some toast, some coffee and the trimmings all loaded onto a tray and an "accidental" Orange juice spill on her shirt, soaking it pretty damned well too as all she needed to worm her way into Evan's attention span.

"Mr. Robinson?" She called in a soft, sing-song tone as she crept into his bedroom where he still lay, face down, butt naked and hugging a friggen pillow to his chest. "It is ten, Mr. Robinson. I know you usually are up much earlier, but I brought you breakfast.." She moved around the bed to hover over his back, eyes drinking in the sculpted ass barely hidden in sheets. Damn! He is HOT as hell for an older guy. None she had worked for before had been this damned good looking. When he shift, she put on a bright smile and managed to even blush a bit, "I was wondering... If you might have a T shirt I can borrow while I wash my scrub?" She stepped back as he began to roll over, his eyes peering at her, barely open and quite groggy in appearance. Her eyes shift down to his bare chest before she forces herself to look away and up at the ceiling in mock modesty. "I.. I Hope you like bacon and eggs?" Arms growing heavy as they hold the laden tray at her waist and his eye level.

He yawned, shift and covered himself before allowing her to set the tray over his lap. A lap he quickly covered by tugging the pillow with him as he sat up. He looked like he wanted to say something, but after a moment or two pause and a hard stare at her soaked shirt, he consented to her borrowing a t shirt. Moving to his dresser, she fished through his stuff, hunting up a grey V-neck and pulling it free. "Thank you, Mr. Richardson.. I will return it after I launder my shirt." A shy little smile and she ducked into his bathroom, only closing the door partially. As she knew the angle well enough from cleaning this room and fetching Lizzy's things, she knew if he glanced up from his meal, he'd see her in her bra reflecting from the mirror as she changed.

"I have given Mrs. Richardson her bath and breakfast. She is resting now, her pain today was at a full ten, poor woman." A soft melancholy sound came from her in the bathroom, doing her best not to look out into the bedroom via the mirror. Last thing she needed was him catching her catching him watching her! Intentionally lingering in the bathroom, she stood before the mirror in her soft cream bra and washed her flat little stomach off. "She should sleep for the next few hours, if you have anything you would like to do, or errands to run? Maybe relax out by the pool or a long hot shower?" She made idle little suggestions, though in her mind all she could think about was his hard body on top of hers. Washed and dried, she slipped on the man's V-neck and tugged it down rather slowly. Was he watching her? She didn't know but she sure as hell gave him ample opportunity to stare! And really, who wouldn't look at her? She was FINE, everyone said so.


She made some noise, turning to the door and shut off the bathroom light before she slowly walked back into his bedroom. "Anything else I can get for you, Mr. Robinson? Do, for you?" Her head tilt to one side, peering at him through heavy lashes and sweetest of smile, her scrub top a wad in her hands as she stood before him at the foot of his large bed. Eyes darting over to the black thong on the bed in plain sight, a brow rose in question before turning back towards Evan.
 
Last edited:
Evan

"Mr. Robinson?...It is ten, Mr. Robinson. I know you usually are up much earlier, but I brought you breakfast.." Hrumph, wiggle, grind...Lilly, mmmm, grind into pillow...wanting... mind plays tricks...body is needy...cock is needier...grind....mmmm...'OH SHIT, Kelly!' "Um...um...yes, give me a second"..oh god, I am hard, really, really hard...my dreams were with Lilly, my grinding into pillows...acting out fantasies...and now I am awaking to embarassing nightmare. I look up, she is very cute, young, the cutest girl next door you could ever find, so nice and innocent looking. Jesus, I am her quasi employer, or, well, Lilly is her employer, but I am sort of her go to guy, and this seems very, very bad. I am embarrassed, God did she see what I was doing? Actually what was I doing? Was it a dream or had I been trying to penetrate a pillow with my morning wood?

I need to be careful, God Damn careful, and so I start to turn over making sure to keep that pillow firmly over my ...well... firmness. I look up into her sparkling eyes, "I was wondering... If you might have a T shirt I can borrow while I wash my scrub?...I.. I Hope you like bacon and eggs?" I seen her eyes scan over me, it must be shockingly obvious that I am naked under this, all too fucking sheer of a sheet. I look down in embarrassment, and I see it, the thong. Oh Christ could it get any worse. This lovely young girl, probably a virgin, this angel of a caregiver to my wife, was so sweet as to make be breakfast, breakfast in bed no less. And here I sit, a pathetic little horndog, so desperate that he is dry humping a pillow. I feel so ashamed, run young innocent run, do no let my wanton lust corrupt you. Forget this, wipe this from your mind, and can we just move on.

I yawn, and see that I am covered, as soon as she turns away I will remove that sexy, terrible thong, that scarlett letter of my bad husbanding behavior. I see her blouse and can't help but notice how the stain is almost like a wet t-shirt in the way it frames her perky, youthful breasts, Oh God, let it stop. "Yes, certainly, second drawer down, please take whatever you need". There she turns away, and thong is quickly grabbed and slid under sheet. Please God, I hope she didn't see it, but I know that is impossible, so blushing I remain. But this is good, t-shirt in hand, she will no go, leave me in my shame. Nope, she picks up shirt and goes into MY bathroom. What are you doing, prolonging my punishment, is this some sweet revenge of Lizzy, 'yes I encouraged you, but you bastard, you went and actually did it!".

I hear the water running, and I breathe a sigh of relief. "I have given Mrs. Richardson her bath and breakfast. She is resting now, her pain today was at a full ten, poor woman", comes her voice, and at the reference of pain, I instinctively look up and I see her. Perfectly reflected in mirror is body, young, toned and supple, lovely breasts cupped in creamy bra, hands run over flat tummy and toned arms, and suddenly I realize, how long have I looked, why have I looked? Jesus, I have Lizzy, and now I have Lilly, this is her fault, she has me sexually over charged, I don't want this girl and I am no voyeur, but I do enjoy the view, fuck I am a man, and she is young and beautiful, and this isn't x rated, but is also isn't the thing I should be doing and I break my trance, eyes revert to lap, cock certainly does not go down...please boy go down...and blushing intensifies...
 
Kelly

He obviously did not hear her as she had asked him if he had need of her, for anything. Her eyes lower to his lap where he is staring at her breakfast tray and the food on it. He hasn't even taken a bite yet?

"Is it not something you like, Mr. Robinson?" She asks with a wounded little tone, "I can make you something else if you don't like it?" She moved closer, "I brought you coffee, is that wrong?" She knew it wasn't wrong but she would play to his ego and Knight in Shining armor side every damned chance she got!

"Would you like me to .. Um, take the panties and launder them as well?" She asked as she came around the foot of the bed and stood where his knees were resting. "I can be discrete I assure you.." A lovely innocent smile lift upon her full glossy lips, eager.. So eager to do what this man wants of her.
 
I saw her look down at the tray, and I didn't dream it possible but I felt even worse. "Is it not something you like, Mr. Robinson?...I can make you something else if you don't like it?...I brought you coffee, is that wrong?" I shook my head vigorously. "Oh Kelly, I am so sorry, no...no, actually this is one of my favorites..." I stop and take a bite, it is delicious, light, still warm, a touch of cheese, very good."...it is excellent, perfect...and so are you...this is so rude of me...you just caught me by surprise....but thank you, this is completely uncalled for but I do apprecate your kindness...you are a lovely young lady". I breathe a sigh of relief, that wasn't so bad, okay, I am sure she will go now and this awkwardness will be over.

Nope! "Would you like me to .. Um, take the panties and launder them as well?...I can be discrete I assure you.." I feel the air rush out of my lungs, and nausea overwhelm my body. "Um...my god Kelly, it...it is not as it looks..." I realize how unbelievably foolish that sounds, these aren't the woman who just left last night's panties? I have to say more, "...well it is how it looks, bu it isn't as bad as it looks....Lizzy and I have ended our physical relationship long ago due to her sickness...she and I have talked and she wants me to move on...she has actually encouraged me...it has been seven months since I have been with a woman in any form...and I just wanted to feel that closeness so Miss Laroque and I did sleep here naked last night, just to feel that warmth and comfort...but we agreed we would not ...you know...as long as Lizz is still alive out of respect". I looked up, my inner voice had listened to my outer voice and promptly gave his review to my solilique. 'you my friend sounded like a pathetic idiot". My inner voice was right. "Yes, if you could launder that and discretely give that back to me, that would be terrific. Despite what she has said, I think that would be awfully hard for Lizzy to deal with...thank you...I truly appreciate your kindness in all you are doing".
 
Kelly

Well she hadn't expected that to come out of his mouth in a hailstorm of information, but it did! A brow lift as he rambled through it all, looking like he might be ill or blush or both, perhaps she was a bit judgmental as suggested? She didn't think so but he too was looking like she were about to rub him over some hot coals. When he finished, instead of giving him a seething look, she merely smiled softly,

"Seven months? Wow.. That's is a long time." Her sympathies were with the man, or so it appeared. "Nothing to feel guilty about, Mr. Richardson. We all have needs, human basic needs, emotional needs too. I understand completely and I will make sure your lovely wife does not hear a word." A hand was held out to him, waiting until he handed over the thong he had stashed as she was tempted to go looking for it, but wanted him to hand it over personally.


More intimate that way, more.. knowledgeable. Let him admit to his dirty behavior without actually speaking further on it. She leaned over then, knowing full well that his V Neck wouldn't cover her breasts fully as it would hang open and reveal more creamy swells of tits. "You need anything, Mr. Richardson, please just send me a text and I will come right back on up here." Fingers curled around the lacey panties and upright she returned, albeit, slowly. A warm, rather wicked smile was given his way before she vanished down stairs to the laundry room.
 
Evan

"Seven months? Wow.. That's is a long time...Nothing to feel guilty about, Mr. Richardson. We all have needs, human basic needs, emotional needs too. I understand completely and I will make sure your lovely wife does not hear a word."

I looked down, I had not told the whole truth and it was none of her business. I had actually told her much more than I intended to. I didn't want to cheapen what Lilly and I had shared, it wasn't some cheap release of a sailor who had been at sea too long and found the first girl in a port he could. There was something very real and incredibly special about what he and Lilly had started, and yes she had given him a mind blowing experienced, but that was icing, her intellect, her heart, her her, was the cake. I smiled at Kelly, "Thank you, I appreciate your kindness and discretion".

Her hand reached out, and I knew what she wanted. He reached under the sheet and pulled out the sexy thong, and kept his eyes down as he handed it over. My God, this was embarrassing, but it would soon be over. "You need anything, Mr. Richardson, please just send me a text and I will come right back on up here." The statement, the look, it seemed like she was suggesting something more, but I dismissed it. The late night with Lilly had me in an obviously oversexed state. Kelly left, looking uncomfortably sexy in only my t-shirt, but I let my eyes enjoy her anyway. I was only looking...no touching. I finished my breakfast and coffee, excellent! I needed to cool off, and tossed on my spandex swim shorts, I needed to jump in cold water, swim laps and get back my equilibrium...Lizzy, was napping as I went down, so out I went to the pool, stripped off my t-shirt and dove in letting the cool, crisp water flow over and past my skin...
 
Kelly

Loading up the washing machine, she sat back a moment and thought over the exchange that had happened above. He seemed too dismissive of her, perhaps he didn't think she were interested in him like that? Or perhaps he felt she was too young for him? She was, but she wasn't a damned baby or even a teenager. She was a grown woman, a little younger but grown none the less. How could she get his attention? Was proving a bit more difficult when he refused to see her, and maybe that was the clothing? She'd fix that come tomorrow when she arrived for work in some more casual and revealing clothes.

Hearing the back door open and close, she moved into the kitchen in time to admire his tight ass walking in some little black tight shorts and dive into the pool. Sexual frustration, can't be anything else but that! She couldn't even recall Evan using the pool since she was hired here, but there he went. Swimming lap after lap with a vengeance.
"Kelly?" Elizabeth's voice carried from the front room, calling out.
"I am here!" Came the reply, moving from the window with reluctance and towards her patient.
"Someone leave or come in?" Lizzy was trying to fix her scarf and sit upright at the same time, groggy and questioning.
"Oh no, No." She smiled and moved over to help Lizzy set up right and get comfortable. "Your husband just went out back and I think hopped in the pool." A blanket was tucked in, checking the modesty scarf on her head before stepping back with a widening, patient smile.
"Oh, Evan is swimming or doing laps?" There was something in her voice, a curiosity note? Unsure, she answered with, "Laps." before moving the tray closer and setting a cup of water with straw within reach. Lizzy chuckled a bit at this, catching Kelly's attention and curiosity as well.

"Something is on his mind.." Lizzy said with a sort of knowing note, but did not exactly share that knowledge either. "And Lily? Is she still here too?"

"No, Ma'am. Your guests left as I was coming in this morning." Bending to pick up items strewn about the living space, she packed away one of the TV trays and a throw was placed back on the arm of their couch.


"Did uh... She have a nice stay?" Lizzy asked, her hands straightening her already straight lap blanket, which made Kelly frown a bit but did not lose her smile.

"I would think so, Ma'am. Slept soundly I heard, and comfortable." A seemingly innocent answer that told Lizzy far more than Elizabeth had expected. Kelly could see the frown and questions coming but said no more.

"I have some dishes to tend to, would you like something to eat, maybe drink while I am in there?" Offered and got a polite, "No thank you, Kelly.. Will you tell Evan I'm awake please?" and with a nod, she walked right back in to the kitchen. She would love to do more than ask Evan to come inside.. the house! Come inside the house! Her heart picked up a pace, imagining what Evan and her baby would look like.. Hadn't Lizzy said he always wanted children?


Food for thought and maybe the key to unlocking Evan's affections? She took out a towel and stepped out onto the back patio with his clutched to her breasts, walking slowly to the poolside. When he noticed her, she held up the towel and smiled, "Mrs. Richardson is awake, asking for you when you're done with your laps." Moving to a lounger, she set the towel down at a distance he'd have to walk, wet.. in those tight swim trunks, to get to. Her pulse did a little leap yet again, imagining what he would feel like.. Eyes scope over his strong sculpted form with an appreciation bordering on lust, caught staring at him brought a swift red flush to her face as she hurried with a lame excuse about finishing the dishes and quickly made her way back inside.

Let him believe her sweet and nice, and nonthreatening. Let him slowly notice her and see her admiring him.. A good things come to those who plot the best! She rinsed the remaining dishes, glancing up now and then to admire the man and his form as he did a few more laps. She had a plan of action, a goal in mind and today was day one of her plan!



** Across the County **


While Nolan did the weekly dusting around the house, Lilliana was enjoying a long soak in a deep tub with floating rose petals. Her smile had yet to wane, her heart beat had yet to slow and she found her hands wandering, for the first time in a few decades, over her own body when ever she thought of Evan. Longing to feel his touch, hear his voice or even just hear his laughter and see that smile. Bored as hell and trapped in it until Tuesday, she had too much time to kill with little no to amusements. Perhaps she needed a house in town?
 
The cool water felt so good, my body was still on edge while in bed, but with Lilly gone, that was simply frustrating. I dove in and swam, and swam, and swam. If I had kept track of his laps, he had swam over 3 miles when he heard Kelly’s voice. He didn’t even realize she was out here. The cool water had taken the edge off and the total muscle fatigue felt wonderful. He watched her walk over and lean down to set the towel on the lounge and I couldn’t help but notice she had a very firm, cute little behind, that seemed entirely devoid of panty lines. These women and their thongs, God love them. Shame on me, she is young enough to almost be my daughter, but it isn’t like I am interested like that, she is too young, and she doesn’t hold a candle to Lilly.

I somehow swam one more mile, and then sat at the end of the pool, arms outstretched. What a night last night had been. I can’t wipe the silly grin off my face, Lizzy will know, I won’t give details, but I think she will be happy, at least I hope so. My heart beat slows, I paddle around a bit more, and hop out. Ever feel like you are being watched? It is odd, as there is no one in the yard. I do 25 push-ups, 25 sit-ups, and thorough stretching, and I feel good. I reach to the sky and enjoy the sun bake down on my skin. I grab the towel, and realize I have almost drip dried. I am tasseling my hair as I walk through the sliding doors and almost run directly into Kelly. Her hands grip my biceps and her hands slide across my chest, “Oh Kelly, are you okay? I wasn’t looking where I was going”.

I blush again, I feel so clumsy, that poor sweet girl, and I almost ran her down. I walk into the living room and lean down to give Lizzy a kiss. I don’t even say a word, “Hmmm, morning swimming, can I guess someone had a “good” night’s sleep”. I sit down, I want to be honest, but not hurtful. “Lilly and I did get to know each other a bit, but we both agreed, there will be no intercourse, not while you and I are still married”. Lizzy smiled, I knew it had to hurt, but she didn’t show it. “Thank you for being honest, and thank you for honoring the true fidelity of our vows. I know I shouldn’t care, but I do, and I appreciate. Tell Lilly that too, if it isn’t too awkward. I like her Evan. I am not sure any wife likes to consider her replacement, but I want you to be happy. You need a woman, it centers you. And she seems to be a kind and wonderful woman”. She giggles, “I guess some men just have the blind luck of having amazing women fall for them”. I laughed, and slid off the wet shorts, and grabbed a dry towel to wrap around me. I forgot all about Kelly, but hopefully she didn’t see anything. I walked over, and picked up Lizzy’s frail body, and sat down with her on my lap. I wasn’t being sexual, just affectionate. I kissed up and down her bony neck. Sweet affectionate kisses. “Yes, some men are just damn lucky, I love you Lizzy”. I sat there and held her for nearly an hour until she fell back asleep. She was the best friend and wife any man could have ever asked for...


As she slept, I went upstairs to shower. I sent a quick text to Lilly.

“Thank you for last night, it and you were amazing. I can’t stop smiling. I will only have a few hours on Tuesday, but you promised that I could teach you the tango, so make sure you have the right dress and heels, and a rose in your teeth senorita...see you Tuesday

Your,
Evan
 
It is to the point now that I simply self-medicate the morphine to make the pain dull down to a some what manageable state. My husband, to look at him is to see every moment of our shared lives in but a few seconds of memory flashes. From children and fighting over the Big Wheel, to our first date. Home Coming, Prom, graduation, college separation and our wedding day, and Ovarian cancer. From boyishly cute as a cherub to devilishly handsome, and always has he been mine, and I, his. I know I don’t have much longer, I can feel it creeping up each time I fall asleep. It’s selfish to keep it to myself, I know that it is yet, I don’t feel selfish in giving him our last days together, in happiness.

I want to kick and scream out from the top of my lungs; just how unfair life is and has been. Cancer took our ability away to have a family, and he stood by me! Through chemo-therapy, hair loss, job loss and even remodeled the nursery before I came home into an office for me. Life isn’t fair, god! It’s so dang unfair but I have no fight left in me and as much as it hurts to say good bye to my Evan, I can’t leave him here to live out the rest of his life alone. I want to be selfish! I do, and then again, I don’t. Cupping his cheek in the hand of some ninety year old woman.. not me? That can not be my hand? But it is. In our home, on my husband’s lap and with the ticking of time winding down far too rapidly. God, I wish I could be selfish. “I love you..” Whispers out between heavy gasps for air, my system is failing me but it was expected much sooner than this.

“Can I guess someone had a ‘good’ night’s sleep?” A smile lifts, shining into his sweet face and those big baby blue eyes, I love you.. It whispers through my mind, so much I want to shout out and so much I have finally accepted. How I wish it was me lying with him in our bed last night, naked and entwined together as if perfect puzzle pieces where meant to always fit. The love in his eyes, in his soft tone as he speaks solely for me, to me and I see his guilt nagging behind loving gaze. “Thank you for being honest…” Words come from the heart, the breaking heart of a woman not even forty years old who had such glorious dreams with him by my side. It’s not fair.. I know deep down he loves me, more than he or I thought possible.

My love for him is such that even despite this pain of going before my time, of leaving my husband to live on without me and not wanting even the tiniest sliver of his heart to belong to another.. It is unfair of me to doom him to a living death because life is so cruel to me. I know this, deep down I do.. “I like her, she seems like a kind and wonderful woman.” True words, if any woman was even remotely close to me, Lilly is damned close. I hated her for it and I also cherished her for coming in time for my Evan, for us both. I am so weary and tired, I only wish to be at peace, and pain free.

“I guess some men just have blind luck to have amazing women fall for them..” Teased when I could manage the breath and lung capacity to do so. And god, when he kisses me! It takes me back to our first horrible sloppy virgin experience shared, to the next and the next.. and to this very moment and the soul deep contentment I feel in his love, in his arms and I know I am etched in his heart. So deeply, he would pine away once I am gone. You may think it is a silly notion, but it is not. This man and I have loved one another since that Big Wheel and if I do not push him to live his life when I am gone, he will cease to do more than auto pilot out of sense of duty, honor and the vows he made to me twenty five years ago.. Vows he promised junior prom, that he would love me for always. Never doubt my husband and his word, he never makes a promise he won’t keep.

I wish I could say more to him, but I’ve never kept anything back from him. We have said it all, and though we have said it a million times, it never grows old nor tiring to hear that soft, I love you. Life is so damned unfair! We are supposedly never given more than we can handle.. Who ever made that rule needs kicked in the ass.

I wish I had tears to cry sometimes, but I am glad too that I don’t. Is it selfish of me to want to go already? I have come to terms with my time left here and my goal is to be sure that the man I love lives life to the fullest for however long he has here on this earth. Don’t pine away for me, my love.. A small hand lifts to caress his cheek, to brush along that square jaw and snuggle up. It hurts in places where we touch, where his arms brace me, but I will not tell him so. “I love you.” Sleep is pulling me away again, organs shutting down off and on and breathing is becoming difficult most days. Tubes and sensors and IV lines draped everywhere, it is tempting to end it myself with an overdose, but I can’t do it. Oh not because of God or hell or any of that, but because of self-respect for myself, for my husband and damned if I am going to hasten the foot in the grave and miss out on another softly spoken, ‘I love you’ from my soul mate. I know when he is ready, I will move on and finally rest. It is the only thought now that keeps waking me up, keeps me fighting this hellish condition. At least, I think it is the reason.

“I do hope you will extend another invitation this week to dinner, Evan?” He lifts me with a soft kiss to my lips, to my forehead and tucks me back into this god forsaken hospital bed. I don’t hear his answer, that damned machine is pumping air into me, with morphine drip and so tired that I just go out. A blissful escape for a short period of time, without pain, without sickness. I ceased the therapy awhile ago, this cancer is far too aggressive and far along to bother wasting the money on it any longer. Even with the money now covering everything, I don’t want to survive like this. I am a vain woman, damn it. I do not want to live in a withered rotting state but be remembered as I was, before all this. I told Evan in a letter I wrote, tucked into the table here beside me. Only thing left here for me now is to be sure my Evan is going to be alright, taken care of and loved so fiercely that he will not be allowed to waste away on me. Catching movement in the foyer I can see Kelly lingering there in the shadows as my eyes drift shut, and one has to wonder what that girl overheard?

Kelly is gathering her things, her mind in a whirlwind of what she had eaves dropped on. That the dying woman was blessing her husband to find another? She had meant to move away and give them respect and privacy as she truly did like Elizabeth but when Evan dropped his towel, she could not find it in her self anywhere to move! Transfixed on the sight of him, even after he had covered up and how he had cuddled his dying wife as if she were the most precious thing on this planet! It gob-smacked her. She was just stunned completely and so damned envious! WHY couldn’t she get men like that to fall in love with her!? What was it that this husk of a woman had that she did not? She was even more attractive than Miss Loquer! Anyone with eyes could see that she was far sexier than that older dark haired woman, and nicer.. right?

His phone beeped with an alert of incoming text message that read:

“I did say you could teach me, so I will find a short enough dress and the sexiest pair of heels I can just to trod all over your poor toes! I am glad you enjoyed last night, I cant recall ever sleeping so peacefully xox Lily”
 
Evan

I hopped into the shower and felt the water come raining down on top of me. I smiled when I thought of Lilly's text, it was both sexy and humorous. I loved that about her, and had always loved that in Lizzy and that was a sense of humor. A quick wit, a sense of humor, was so sexy. Even today just now, Lizzy had teased me, we had shared a laugh. I wanted her to laugh, to feel even seconds of joy, and I could not tell her enough how much I loved her. I knew, I felt the life seeping ever quicker out of her. I knew her body as well as she knew it herself, in some ways better, god knows I had explored every inch, enjoyed every inch, curve and cravess in ways she never did or would. Yes, I felt it, she was shutting down, some aspects already had, we had precious few moments left. She was so strong, trying to hide it from me, but I know Lizzy...I ...

I felt the emotion pour over me, just like the water cascading from the shower, the tears started to flow...tears turned into sobs as I fell to my knees. I tried to be so strong, so positive in front of her, but I needed a second to grieve. We had promised each other forever, and forever was going to end, maybe today, maybe tomorrow....maybe two weeks, but it was clear, and Lilly or no Lilly, the hole would be incredible...the grand canyon of emotion...he questioned for a moment if it was fair to saddle Lilly with the trainwreck of emotional loss I was about to be...and as I sobbed for her, for their love, for their loss, for his loss I let myself go, and it was cathartic. I hopped out of the shower a new man, ready to help my wife.

I felt bad, but I did not answer Lilly right away after getting out. I just couldn't, my soul was aching, mourning for my soulmate. I needed to buck up, get that smile going, brighten those eyes, and be there for her. If we only had weeks, days, hours, minutes left, then I would try to hold her and tell her as often as I could how much I loved her and how much I treasured all she was and always would be.

I shaved, and brushed my teeth and hair. I did 10 pushups and 10 situps just to get the blood flowing. I picked up my phone..."Sexy heels, hmmm, the mind wanders in all sorts of fun ways...thank you for the warning, I may need to find steel toed loafers....I slept like a baby, but awoke hugging my pillow a bit oddly...you are having a most interesting impact on me...see you Tuesday...xox Evan"

I tossed on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, Lizzy needed the house warm. I was just about to leave when I saw Kelly coming up..."Is everything okay Kelly, is Lizzy okay?"
 
Kelly

Could tell he had been crying, not that she could blame him for it. It is heart breaking to watch Elizabeth die bit by bit, and she didn't even love Lizzy like Evan does. Taking in his appearance, the wet hair and red rimmed eyes and that jolt of fear that came the moment he saw her.

"Oh no! No, nothing like that." She moved in closer, her hand moving to rest upon his forearm as she stepped so near to him. "I wanted to return your shirt, the night nurse will be here soon.." She handed over the shift but those bright blue eyes of hers were zeroed on his. "Are you alright, Evan?" She asked in a soft whisper, moving closer to where she bumped into him, her doe eyes large and peering up at him with such compassion and tender care. "Of course you aren't.. I am so..so sorry.. I wish I could.." Biting off her words as if she cared one damned iota for the woman below to cease her agenda.


"Oh, Evan.." Sighed out heavily, moving to wrap him into a hug and hold him close, she even managed a few tears to well up in her own sorrow filled eyes. "It will be alright.." She said in a whisper, pressing her lush curves to his barely dressed hard body. No way he couldn't feel her pressing to him, of course avoiding any groin touching. Her hands moved to feather up and down his back, soothing away his pain and sorrow as best she can. She'd have him better in no time! "If you need an ear or shoulder, I am here for you." Her head lift then from his chest and shoulder, to peer up into his handsome face and blue eyes.
 
Evan

I had been startled to see her, but I was relieved to hear that Lizzy was resting peacefully and she was simply returning the borrowed t-shirt. "Thank you, you can keep it if you like, in case you ever need a quick spare while you are here". He knew that Lizzy had accidents, and he just wanted her to be comfortable.

As she moved closer, I was a bit startled, she was showing such sweet compassion, I didn't know how to respond. Suddenly I realized, my eyes, I must look like hell. I would need to spend a bit more time up here, I thought I had recovered but my eyes must still look like hell. I appreciated her letting me know, even inadvertently, I did not want Lizzy to see me like this.

"Oh, Evan.." and I felt her arms wrap around me, and it...felt nice. Simple human warmth and kindness. What a sweet girl, so compassionate, thinking only of me, trying, despite the disparity in our ages, to sooth, what a tender and good heart she must have. She felt good, her curvy, toned body, it was nice, it was soothing. "Thank you Kelly, I guess I needed that, and I appreciate your recognizing that....you are very sweet...thank you". I kissed her on the forehead in thanks, and released her. Hmm, I need to freshen up I guess, and I want and washed my face again. Looking in the mirror my eyes were clear.

It actually didn't matter, as Lizzy was still asleep when I went downstairs. I kissed her on the forehead, but she looked peaceful. The morphine was doing its job for now, as her life, dripped, dripped away, just like the morphine that tried to soothe her.

The remainder of the day was uneventful, when she awoke, I sat with her, read to her, reminisced, and held her as much as her body would allow. A simple dinner of toasted cheese sandwiches and vegetable soup, I want to bed as soon as she was down for the night. In the morning I planned to get up and do a little research on the tango I would teach Lilly on Tuesday. It was less than 48 hours away and I kept rethinking if I should go. I decided it would only be a couple of hours, and I was going to see if Nolan might be able to take some extra. I was unlikely to be able to come back on Friday, and I wasn't sure if Lilly was up for another trip here.

Just before going to bed, I sent a text, "I think timing is drawing to the end here, I am looking forward to a few hours away on Tuesday. I would be lying to say I didn't wish you were here as I climb into bed. This is an incredibly lonely feeling...thank you for being so patient. I am planning our dance session...I am looking forward to seeing you. Goodnight Lilly Your Evan". Message sent, I crawled into the lonely bed and sleep mercifully found me quickly...
 
Lilliana

“The entire top floor of this building is a studio. Old dance studio before it went out of business. It’s perfect.” Nolan was showing me pictures from his phone as he had scanned through the city’s real estate listings. “It’s between the Richardson’s and the City….” He showed me the google map and stores near by for goods, deliveries and such nots. As if I cared about any of that? I wanted to be closer to Evan and not make him choose between me and his wife. If Lizzy needed him, he was a fifteen to twenty minute drive in the worst conditions, from home. No more panic flights and hoping he makes it there before she is gone.

“Good, buy it. Have it read by Tuesday night. Use the usual company and pay whatever they ask for, just get those Windows in, a section to eat, shower, sleep and of course do not touch the dance floor unless it’s to repair.” This is how I spent my Sunday, pacing the house like a caged Tiger and waiting for word from Evan, without pestering him with my incessant thoughts! Just nonstop this, that and the other thing. Would he be alright? Was Elizabeth serious or not? Was she still alive, or not? Would he even call me if she were failing? All these questions and concerns and again I have to ask myself WHY did I allow myself to care for another mortal!? Not just him but his wife too! It is fucking maddening…

Monday was purchasing and closing costs and private lawyers and real estate agents only too happy to come to my home and make the purchase good. Calling companies to get started was Nolan’s job, I spent the day in a sauna type mode. Full body massage, mask, face rub, leg rub, shaving and painting toes. Manicure, Pedicure and my hair styled and washed. Having a lot of money is not only disgusting but it has it’s perks. I shopped for the right dress and shoes and they too were delivered down town and by Monday night, I was sitting on a new leather sofa as Nolan and his guy Eric put my bed together and hung drapes. A surprise? Yes, definitely. I only hoped Evan liked the idea, and if not well I liked the idea. Good enough for me.. Wary though, hoping no one screwed up the windows. “Sure they are one way glass? Positive that it is UV filtered one hundred percent?”

“Yes, Mistress.. “ Nolan sighed a bit heavily as I asked the same questions yet again. “And yes, it is filtered, the drapes will block out any light in the event of a screw up and yes, there is a room down stairs being set up for myself and Eric as well as security. Yes! Yes and yes. Blood, car, clothes, yes. It’s all here.” His hands took me by the shoulders and he stooped down to meet my eyes and gave me a reassuring smile, “Yes. Alright? Relax, watch the television while we finish up here.. You could unpack the sheets if you want to do something other than binge watch Netflix.” Was he? Nooo.. Frowning I gave him a hard long look but nodded and sat back down with remote and flipped through channels. He wasn’t treating me like.. Naaaaah, not Nolan! Or I’d log this remote at his head!


Eyes lift to the vibration of the phone, Evan's message coming across my screen. The tone is somber, his words heart breaking and I could swear I felt his pain as he hit send on it. I too wanted to be there to sleep at his side, though it was highly dangerous to do so.. How do I cheer him up? Distract him a bit? Sending him a photo from my phone of the dress, then a message after.

“Hope you like surprises?” texted to Evan, thumb sliding about and tapping letters as some info-mercial was on the boob tube. I miss the 80’s sometimes. The commercials were far more entertaining than they are now! What would he think now? Knowing I am just a few city blocks away? Well its more than a few, but it is far closer than my mountain cabin. Cabin! Hahahaha! Right, manor is more apt. Who knows, maybe when I am done with this place I will donate it to one of the city’s rec-centers for the under privileged to have a place to dance. No sense in wasting good space and downstairs was perfect for a day care, and such stuff. Good tax write off too.. not that I file taxes. Yes, definitely a good idea.

“Nolan, do make contact with the mayor and some charities in the city, see who could use this space more. Rec-center or something along those lines.” Tapping another message to Evan, I had a smile on my face, growing wider and wider.

“Hope you like the dress, and the heels are to die for! So, don’t step on them. And best be prepared to teach me that tango properly.” A wink and kiss was sent before I went back to watching some silly family show, waiting for the noise to stop and men to be finished so I could practice some moves between now and tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Evan

I had gone to sleep, more like collapsed, long before Lilly sent her texts, so instead I awoke to a wonderful surprise. “Hope you like surprises?... Hope you like the dress, and the heels are to die for! So, don’t step on them. And best be prepared to teach me that tango properly. A wink and kiss”. I sat there in my bed, back propped up against the pillows, with a huge smile on my face. First it was Tuesday, and as much as I didn’t want to admit it I wanted a few hours away from the omnipresent sadness. That was selfish I knew, where was Lizzy’s break, a morphine drip, but I was human and this was so hard, sad, soul crushing.

Second, I would get to see her, in that dress, and I vowed to spend the morning finding the video I had been thinking of. We would begin the lessons tonight, but someday, Lilly and I would dance or at least try to dance that dance, and I couldn’t wait to have her in my arms.

Third, I did like surprises, in many ways, I was a little boy at heart and yes, damned right I liked surprises. But the last and the thing that put this huge grin on my face was reflected in the text I sent Lilly, “Are you flirting with me…yes, yes you are…I like it…and I like surprises…please tell Nolan I am not going into the office today, should I still go there tonight or will he send a car?” He got an almost immediate response and it was curt..”The car will pick you up at 5:00…Flirt! Pfffft, you wish…Tonight! Kiss Wink, Lilly”

Note to self, do not tease Lilly about flirting if you ever want her to flirt again…and I did…often. He chuckled as he read her message, she was a spitfire. He got up and showered, and tossed on a pair of jeans and a polo and headed downstairs. Kelly was helping feed Lizzy her breakfast. I saw her bending over Lizzy and did a double take. She was dressed like a… girl, bordering on a sexy nurse. I tried not to stare, but the transformation was impressive, she must have a date tonight…lucky man. The dress was mid thigh, revealing sexy toned legs and the blouse billowed and was a bit revealing as she had left 3 buttons unbuttoned. She headed off into the kitchen to get Lizzy a hard boiled egg, and gave me a nice smile and good morning.

As I sat down next to my wife and gave her a kiss, she was not happy. “She is too young, you know that don’t you?” I was perplexed, “too young for what, I know she went through nursing school we did a thorough background check”. Despite the pain she somehow gave me a little swat, “You are an idiot sometimes, a loveable idiot, but an idiot. Evan, she is not dressed like that for me…” I smiled, “I didn’t think so, I am sure she had a date or something”. Lizzy was frustrated, “yes, or something…you! She watched you yesterday, I watched her and suddenly Scarlett Johanson shows up to work today. I want you to know I do not approve…that nice Lilly woman fine…but not some 20 something wannabe with eyes on my husband and my life”.

It was cute, sweet, “Lizzy, she is a child, no I have no thoughts that way, but I do like that you are still looking out for me…but you have trained me well”. She gave a little huff, and was very sweet to Kelly when she came back in. She had made her point; the threat had been neutralized and she could go back to trying to be comfortable. After breakfast I went to do my research and found the exact video I had been looking for. I loved the slow, intricate footwork, and I was able to visualize Lilly and I dancing exactly like this at some point and having a ton of fun, and sexy moments as we learned together.

I got out my phone and typed her a text linking the video, ‘Watch this we begin the lessons tonight, but I will not rest until we master this routine and every sexy nuance. I can’t wait to see you tonight, Your Evan”. The rest of the day was uneventful, and I fed and kissed Lizzy before I left. I was dressed in dark black slacks and a white dress shirt. I was conscious of looking nice, but not making Lizzy think I was dressing for a date. The car picked me up exactly on time, but I was surprised to see Nolan driving, “Off to the heliport?” He looked over at me and smiled, “Remember how the mistress mentioned a surprise…”
 
Nolan’s secretive smile never left his face, not in the twenty seven minutes it took him to drive to the warehouse. Red brick and black everything else, be it siding, wrought iron or wooden storm shutters, the garage door slid open with the press of a button and inside the building Nolan drove. The bottom floor was open floor as well, aside from a bedroom, bathroom and a cubby corner kitchenette. A spiral wrought iron stair case lead above, to a long spacious wooden floor with a bedroom on the far end. Nolan exited the car and pulled the door open for Evan to exit, noting the curious look in Evan’s eyes as he did extract himself from the town car. He remained silent as Evan look about, saying nothing as he moved off to greet his boyfriend Eric with a question, “Where is she?” Eric lift his head and eyes to above, “Up there.” Before resuming his cooking.

“Madame is upstairs, waiting for you.” Nolan smiled and stayed put, knowing that up there was not him place to be tonight. They would prepare a light meal, maybe watch something on the television below while Lily and Evan had their time alone. “She instructed me to wait until the close of the evening before drawing blood and seeing you home, this way you will have a couple of hours to .. to dance.” He sighed, obviously quite bored with the concept of dancing for two damned hours. “Enjoy your evening, Sir.” And like that, Eric and Nolan went back to doing their own thing. As Evan climbs the stairs he could hear the faint sound of music playing, a sultry sort of beat, more of a bachata than a tango beat, but there was an extensive digital library to find what it was Evan could possibly desire to dance to waiting at his fingertips.. As he come above the floor level and his eyes seek her out, he finally spies her, stretching out on the floor.

The dress is long, fitting and little is under it as it is cut so low in front and to her ass in the back, open and hiding little. There isn’t much room for even a small matching thong, but I wear one for propriety sake. Spread out and stretching to the floor, I rest my chest to the lovely wood flooring as the tendons stretch and muscles extend. Splits are not too hard to do, but bending to place your torso to the floor can be a bit harder to do, if not done often enough. I can hear him as he arrives, as his steps lead him my way and even Nolan’s little sigh below. It makes me smile at times, how sullen Nolan gets when he is bored with something. Often I think I have spoiled him too much, as he behaves a bit snobby most of the time. Evan steps have faltered and I can guess the view he is witnessing right now with my ass his way and my body spread, on the floor as it is now. I can not help but chuckle, I know he is staring at me, if it wasn’t for his breathing and halted steps, I can almost feel his eyes burning a hole in my back.

“It is safe to come closer, Evan.. I don’t bite… much.” Lifting myself up right and shifting my ankles back together again, I sit a moment as he comes around to face me. Now it is my turn to stop and stare, to admire and even have troubles breathing. My God! Could he possibly look any more delicious than he did before? The answer is, HELL YES! I could excuse my behavior, my staring, but I won’t. Why apologize for something when I am not sorry in the slightest? Nope, not even feeling guilty right now staring at him. I would like to tell him my thoughts but they’re all rather X rated at the moment and involve me undressing him.. Well, ripping his clothes off, really. Jesus! So damned tempting.

“Hi..” Smiles, blushing more than anything, God if he could read my thoughts right now! A rather lame greeting too, but he has kind of stolen my breath away in that outfit and my desire is clawing up from her sleeping cave with a ravenous hunger. NO! Nope. Nu uh! Made some silly agreement because we’re soft smooshy middle people about NOT fornicating before he is a widow.. What the fuck was I thinking!? Agreeing to that was just plane out right STUPID! Who wants to fuck after a funeral? Sighs. Lifting my hand to him, a firm strong grip aids me to my feet and rising up so close to him, I can taste him in his exhale and feel his heart jump a quick little leap as our bodies touch. Oh yeah.. he wants me too! No doubt, well some .. A little? It’s been awhile, okay! Give me a break here! Damn it, WHY can’t I read minds!? Fuck you, Hollywood. Sparkly shit when the other things are so much better.. Right! Back on track here!

“Surprise?” A soft question came with the tender words, smile lifting as I study his eyes, his smile and feel his hands smooth about me to rest upon my lower back. God, that gives me tingles, chills! Want! “I bought a temporary residence closer to.. Well.. I mean, for..” Words stammer and stutter as I try to find the right words to just not sound so stalker’ish! “I thought it would be easier for now to be closer to you, for Elizabeth’s sake and your own peace of mind..” There! I said it! Now how does he feel about it?!
 
Evan

I had been thinking about what Lizzy said as I watched Kelly prance around the house. I will say she was quite deliberate as she bent over to place a glass of iced tea on the table as I sat next to Lizzy. She did not have a bra on today, and she gave me a very nice view of her full, yet perky bosom. I saw, as I had not expected it, but I quickly averted my eyes, but not before I was able to appreciate her bountiful offering. However, Lizzy was crazy, why would a young girl like that be interested in me, perhaps sympathetic, but attracted nah. I was honestly shocked Lilly was attracted, but we had things in common, she was a woman, Kelly was a girl. I put her out of my mind, ashamed I had spent as much time talking and thinking about her as I had. She had agreed to stay late with Lizzy tonight until I got home, and that was greatly appreciated.

When Nolan picked me up, he had a silly smile on his face, I asked about the heliport, I hated that we had to go that route, but it was the absolute fastest way to Lilly. However, it still ate up almost three hours of our time in commuting door to door, and I wanted to spend every possible second with her. “Remember how the mistress mentioned a surprise…” I laughed, }”Please don’t tell me you are it, that you are going to drag me to some lab, draw my blood and take me home”. I didn’t mean to be so negative, it would have been sweet of them to do, and I would have been home to Lizzy much sooner, however, I really wanted to see Lilly. My God, I wanted to see her. As I got dressed, I had been prancing around my room, arms out, practicing my moves, so that when I finally had her back in my arms I wouldn’t make a bloody ass of myself. I had closed my eyes and felt her and I was going to be really pissed off it their kindness was going to keep me away from her tonight.

“Of course not, no, I am quite certain, that if I don’t show up with you tonight, I would be fired”. He chuckled as this was a gross exaggeration, but it made me feel good. She wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see her. As we wound through the city, I was completely confused. I was even more confused when we slowed at a warehouse and Nolan hit a garage door button to allow our entry. I walked in, and it was nice. Clearly the lower area was Nolan and his lover’s living quarters, but there was no sign of MY Lilly. I looked at him quizzically, “Madame is upstairs, waiting for you…She instructed me to wait until the close of the evening before drawing blood and seeing you home, this way you will have a couple of hours to .. to dance.” The way he said dance, his brow cocked just so, led me to believe he was thinking more might be taking place. Well hell, why shouldn’t he, the last two times that he had walked in on Lilly and I at the end of our times together we had been naked and in bed…I could see where he might think a certain predictable pattern was forming.

Honestly, I hadn’t really thought of anything more than dancing. I figured with the time allotted, that was all we would be able to do. Dance, have fun, maybe a light bite to eat, draw blood and then head home. This little maneuver had bought us at least 2 hours maybe more, and I realized I was more than open to distractions other than dance. I climbed the stairs and at first saw the space as my head was initially turned away form Lilly at the top of the spiral staircase. It was great, very urban chic and so Lilly. Stylish, and perfect. I saw the expansive dancing area, and turned to look at the seating area and had my breath taken away. There she was, stretched out on the floor, her back to me, legs spread in splits, breasts leaning down touching the floor and never in my life had my face, tongue and cock so wanted to be a piece of flat hardwood. She was grinding her ass and sex and breasts into the lucky wood and all I could do was watch, pant, and bite my lower lip. Less than 3 seconds from her and I was already steel hard. Would this be the entirety of my relationship with her, one look, and I was pitching a tent and trying to maneuver my body to avoid the obvious display of my desire.

“It is safe to come closer, Evan.. I don’t bite… much.” Very fucking funny. I am standing here like a goof, damn near drooling and she makes sport. If she only knew what I am thinking, how much I want her to stay in that position, come up behind her, cock out and needy. Lift up that dress, move panties or thong to the side, and drive cock up into the middle of those unbelievably sexy split legs. Breasts could stay on ground, as my hands lft up those legs, keeping them exactly as spread as they are now, and driving my desire into her over and over. Instead I shuffle over, a combination of little boy caught looking, and horny man, badly wanting. I can barely look her in the eye as I stand before her. “Good evening Lilly, you look amazing”.

She lifts her hand to mine, and I help her to her feet. Jesus, her dress is so sexy, and she wore this for me, to dance with me. My heart is beating fast, let’s start the music, Instead I slip my hand behind her as she is finally up. My hand touches her bare skin, and again I feel the jolt of sexual electricity. I better not ever touch her in a dry forest or we could set the fucking thing aflame from a single touch. She looks into my eyes, smiling, a twinkle, she is proud, yet nervous, “Surprise?…I bought a temporary residence closer to…I thought it would be easier for now to be closer to you, for Elizabeth’s sake and your own peace of mind..” I smile and lean down, her body arches up, she has been ready, I have been dying, and our lips touch, it is a long slow passionate kiss, two lovers who are long overdue. It has only been two days, but feels a lifetime and our kiss expresses that longing. “Thank you, that is very, very sweet….I love your home, but this will afford an opportunity for frequency and to ENJOY each other’s company longer…Lilly, I know it has only been two days…but I have missed you!” I don’t wait to hear a response, I pull her in and kiss her again. This is less sensitive, more wanting, and hand grabs, sexy ass that I had just recently enjoyed while coming up the stairs. Kiss breaks, but hold remains, “Oh, you feel so damn good…”
 
Lizzy was glaring at Kelly, whenever Kelly wasn’t looking. A hum, so soft and so romantic kept coming from those young smiling lips as the girl worked around the house and it was then that Elizabeth was certain that Kelly had in fact dressed up.. dressed down for Evan today. Her husband was so sweet and so focused that he failed to see the obvious. Of course he had failed to see the obvious attraction many times in their married years. It was endearing that when he chose someone to love, he loved them with his whole heart and no one else was ever going to come between that love. It must be pure hell for him right now, between Lizzy and Lilly. So how could she make him see what Kelly was up to? How could she write it out, spell it out for him? Telling him so didn’t work, as he doubted it entirely. Had he forgotten just how attractive he is? If not in good looks and fit form, his heart, his mind, his personality was so damned sexy. She missed it, the intimacy shared, the hours of loving at any and all hours of the day. Sadness welled up, wishing she could cry for the loss but found her body was too dry to shed tears. He couldn’t hug her without her feeling pain from it. Still, a little girl was never going to measure up to her Evan. Nothing this selfish little twit could do or say to convince Lizzy otherwise. She sensed why Kelly chose this profession and it had nothing to do with caring for the sick, and all to do with finding Daddy Deep Pockets.

Kelly hadn’t liked a damned bit of the conversation she had over heard, frankly she had not expected Elizabeth to have such a bitchy attitude and narrow mind. She should have guessed his precious wife would feel that way when a younger, healthier and far more pretty woman moved in on her husband, soon to be Widower. She’d be there for him, through it all. Offering comforts no other woman could and tonight, she’d be here when he got home and had all this tension to burn off. She was no child, she was a grown damned woman! How could he call her a girl?! A young girl! It was insulting, but he’d find out soon enough. She would knock Lizzy out with a heavier dose tonight, the medicine should keep her asleep until the morning and give her ample opportunity to get Evan alone and into bed. Girl… HA! Girl, my ass!

Across Town

Heart thundered as our lips met, the flavour of him filling my senses and making me shake. Making me ache in so many delicious places and to finally feel him pressing to me, was absolutely divine! “Evan..” groaned out, opening to taste him, savouring it all. A rush of need pierced deep and hard, making me groan into his mouth, my fingers claw into his hair and scalp. To push myself flush against him and growl in ecstasy as his hands slid down over my bare back, cupping my ass and pressing that hard length of cock into the apex of my thighs. My God! I wanted to beg him to do it, here and now. To take me, right on the damned floor. To stay the night, to ease this damned ache burning through me day in and night out. “No…” groaned out, abject misery and whine spilling out as lips peeled free, “We can’t…” Rasping as I panted for air against him, his lips pressing to my forehead, my fingers refusing to release him and God help me! I pressed back.. “We can’t..” Sucking in a deep breath, rise of breasts pressing to the sheer front as nipples poked out to say hello. God damn me, we can’t!

A grin came as I give him a hot longing look, “But I want to!” pearly whites peek out in a grin as I step back from him, capturing his hands into my own. “You.. Uh..” Another chuckle comes, so damned hot that I want to proceed back to rubbing on him, vigorously so! “Promised to teach me to dance this tango?” Dimples peeked out in my grin, my nipples tingled something fierce to the material. I wanted to reach up and pinch one, roll it about or press them inward to try and soften their noticeable pucker. As much as I wanted his lips wrapped around one and suckling… I could see it in my head, feel it in my cunt and .. Jesus! Save me? “I missed you so…” Another silent few moments as we stare at one another with stark hunger. Soon… It whispers to us both and we break from the thought at the exact same moment, both smiling. Both coming together for another soft kiss, a gentle press and tongues meeting before we both tear free before need claims us all over again. “Dance with me, Evan?”
 
Evan

You make promises under the best of intentions, but have those intentions ever seen Lilly, My God, temptation thy name is Lilliana. Yet it is she who stops me. “We can’t…” I know that, but the feel of her body, the way her lips caress mine, her mouth welcomes my tongue, and her sex presses into my hardness. We keep our word but barely, the ultimate victory of mind and conscience over desire and want. I can see her nipples, hard raisens of desire. If I could get in those panties, I know the wetness I would find, just as she knows the hardness that she would grasp, should she slide into mine. We agree on the decision, but do not break the embrace, my cock throbs, such unbelievable want. For a very long moment we simply stare into each others eyes, I know I want it too. A final soft kiss, delicious. I am so falling for her, the attraction is beyond crazy, I whimper as I release, but then I get that smile, “Dance with me, Evan?”

“It would be my pleasure, we cue the music and Santana's Smooth begins to play and we start exactly as does the video. She is walking away, a slow sultry walk, and I quickly walk up behind her, and I trail my finger down her right shoulder, exposed and then let it slide down her arm as she breaks contact. We are each so sexually charged we may combust, and my finger sends goosebumps down her body, and I smile. She plays the role, and lets her eyes cast down, but I am a tease. “Are you chilly lover, shall we turn up the heat?”, she smiles and slowly extends her middle finger…If only I could take her up on her offer, ‘yes, please may I fuck you’. We begin the intricate footwork and she follows my lead perfectly, I come and bring my hand around her waste from behind, I hear her gasp, and I turn her to face me. I slide my finger down the side of her cheek, and our eyes smoulder as we look at each other, I extend my hand and we go into hold, our foreheads pressed against each other, you can hear each other’s heartbeats. This dance is tantalizing, the light touches, the looks, the soft caress, the intricate footwork. We are two starving lovers, with the smell of fine foods wafting in front of our noses, but never being allowed to take a bite. Early on, our hold is tight, our feet slide in and out of each other, our legs intertwine and release, my free hand slides my finger up and down her bare back and I see her close her eyes, swallow and refocus. My breathing is labored, it is pure desire, I am on fire inside, but we continue the dance.

Her foot work is superb, we break hold and she spins, her dress flows up, and I enjoy how little she is wearing for me, she looks into my eyes, ‘I noticed, and thank you’, she is beautiful, elegant, sexy. However, as good as she looks, gorgeous, she feels better, perfect in my arms, so light, so smooth. We dance so well together, imagine what making love will be. The dance moves toward the back third, and she begins her jump where I will lift her leg up over my shoulder only to swing her back down, but we never get there. As she jumps, my hand slips from her thigh, and for a brief second I am afraid I will drop her. I don’t instead she is precariously balanced on my hand with the material of her thong the only separation between my hand and her bare sex. I am holding her, and her eyes to down to mine, fright turns into passion, as she feels me press up into her sex.

This was not intended, but my God she is so hot so wet. I begin to lower her to the ground, my free hand holding her bare back. My hand is now fully cupping her pussy, my finger slide inside and I am fingering her slit. She is safe, there is no reason for my hand to still be here, but I cannot move it, I don’t want to move it, instead I slide one, then a second finger up and inside her warm, pink, wetness. I give her pussy a light squeeze, I look into those eyes…God, those eyes, and I pull her in close, kiss her, and I start driving my fingers in and out of her sweet, dripping wet, cunt…
 
Lilliana

Is it possible to have goose bumps on top of goose bumps? For nipples to pucker so tightly it feels ice cold, and burns both at the same instant? His touch, skimming my shoulder, trailing down my sensitive arm and gripping, to spin me into him and press himself like a loving second skin against me. My god! It is hard to focus, to remind myself of promises made, I burn! Raw, agonizing slow burn deep down within me that It’s got to be soul deep! I am soulless, aren’t I? Tell that to me now, I will laugh in their faces at such accusations! I can feel it. I can feel his every breath, brush, heart beat and that wonderful soul-deep burn, for him. My Evan…

The steps were simple, yet erotic. Entwining ourselves without doing so, stepping intricately together and apart. To kick between his heels and him to spread my own open. To walk me about the room in graceful stride, yet brush my cheek, stroke my back, grip to my hip.. All burning through me, leaving his imprint on my body, in my mind and on my heart. My God! .. I say that a lot since I met him, don’t I? The room spins, as we move in sync with far more grace than I would have thought possible without practice, like lovers.. We move, seduce and guide, respond in such a manner that my heart races, my body sings with this pleasure hum and I am soaked through lacey thong to inner thighs.

It is on the first lift that his hand is misplaced, be it on accident or purpose, he has me in the air on unsteady form but only for a moment as eyes go wide and hands near reach for him for balance, but then he has me. And by has me, do I mean .. OH MY FUCKING GOD! Brows lift, eyes go wide, tormented as they flicker between pleasure, rolling and closing all at once. His fingers shift, pressing lace and fingers into the moist center of me and it is all I can do not to whimper aloud. The intimate press of his skilled, well placed fingers is just too damned good to protest or try to wiggle out of. I don’t want to stop him, I don’t want to brush it off as accident and as he slides me down his body to touch floor once more, he has yet to remove his fingers from my covered pussy. Panting from exertion, from desire and need, the intimacy in the dance alone has me spinning, torn between doing what I want and what we agreed upon. I am soaking wet, so aroused by his lead and his touch, by the scent of him as he leans in and scoots back out. The manner in which he has held me to him as our bodies brush and caress in the briefest of manner and lightest of touch. My god!

Silence, yet we pant and share, tugged closer that my nipples burrow into his tailored shirt and the muscle beneath. I seek an answer in his gaze but I can not think, I can not judge right now. I don’t want to! I don’t want to think, damn it! I want to feel, just want to get lost in the rapture of us. He must have read it in my tormented blue-green eyes as he draws me near enough to feel the heat of his panting, the moisture of his impending kiss before our lips meet. Fingers caress, press and rush up over chest to grasp to him and tip toe up to fit better, muffling the cry from my lips as his fingers press that gusset aside and slide the quivering slick slit of my sex. Thrusting in to mate our tongues together, another cry comes as hips rock into his touch, his fingers slipping deep in, gliding so easily on my arousal, deep into clutching heat that is grinding right back into his fingers, that curved palm. It’s been far too long! I can feel the orgasm approaching already as knees give and my weight sinks into his hold fully, our lips pressing and feasting on one another, as he swallows my whimpers and cries, supporting my writhing weight as I ride those sinfully skilled fingers. Slick with my need of him, his stroking touch has little difficulty in slipping in and out, but with my rocking and grinding against him, in heels and on slick floor ends up with him lowering us to the hard wood dance floor.

His free hand has my dress and tugs it up as I sink down towards floor, his lips travelling down to my throat, to chew and nibble as I arch under him and up into that hot seeking mouth of his. My god! All I can stammer is soft little pleas, whimpering as I try to keep quieter, thankful for the music and tv below blaring both at the same time. Hand moves to my mouth, to bite upon as his mouth fastens to a nipple through sheer material and bites down just a bit. His hands move as his mouth ventures, to push up my dress, using his body to spread me on the floor.
 
Evan

We are standing now, is this still the dance? No, but we are still in perfect rhythm, dancing a different dance, but with heightened senses and want. Her body not only allows my intrusion, but gleefully welcomes it. I feel her body pressing in, tip toes being stressed, body arching and opening to reach and feel, and small, delicate hips grinding to enjoy. Her hands on my chest, climb up to pull me in, reaching around neck. I need no encouragement or urging the only thought/feeling that permeates my body is a desire for more, to feel more of her, enjoy more of her, more, More, MORE! Nipples push into my chest, and gasp escapes my mouth, I want to touch, lick, play.

Here we stand, in the middle of a hardwood floor, the dance was so sensual, and we are panting, but not from exertion, purely from pent up desire and need. Kisses get more intense, I sense her whimpers and gasps, but lips sealed in kiss, tongues coiled deeply in play, stifle those sounds. Her pussy grinds into my hands. Two fingers in, pumping, driving, thumb pushes scant material aside as well and slides up silky slit to find tender button, out, swollen and craving attention. Soft wider concentric circles of thumb pad to clit, illicit harder grinding and pushing. Thumb presses hard, fingers piston harder, and tongue plays and probes with willing and equally energetic mate.

As I play, and take her body, I feel sexy legs wobble, her breathing is so stuttered, she needs to not have to focus on anything but enjoyment. Almost as if I am dipping her in dance, my hand supports her back, as I lay her back, but my other hand never leaves needy twat. My prick is so hard, yet stays confined safely within my pants. It needs to stay there, I know if released it will find sweet cunt and vanquish its beautiful owner. I intend to keep my vow, but still enjoy Lilly. She is finally resting on ground, she makes no attempt at modesty and splays legs wide for my easy access to her most tender and needy parts. I slide her dress up and finally get to see and enjoy the small, wet piece of cloth, that so beautifully matches the dress, and covers her gorgeous pussy. Or did cover, my hand has it pushed far to the side, just a bunched wet lacy cloth, lips of pussy fully accessible and glistening. I turn my hand, so I can continue to pump fingers into welcome slit, while I slide my upper torso between legs.

I look up at her and see her eyes looking down at me, she breathes heavy, her body is full of expectation, she doesn’t need to say it…I see it in her look, ‘Please Evan…take me home’. Legs spread open, I think of the splits that I saw as I first came in, and I enjoy the open view of her sex. I pull my hands out of her pussy, I will be back, but I let finger tips, then finger nails tickle up and down toned inner thighs. As fingers slide back up to soft wet pussy folds, and lips and tongue replace. I alternate kisses and small licks up and down her inner thighs, each time my mouth approaches pink silky target, I inhale her musk and allow her pheromones to cascade through m body. Cock pulses and twitches, a caged lion who must remain so. Her scent so sweet, my mouth waters in anticipation. Fingers massage up and down slit, and her hips arch up, begging for penetration of her sex. Hips up, I quickly move hands underneath sexy ass and keep her propped. I kiss bottom of slit, soft wet sweet lips, and slide down to tickle and tease taint. As I play I hear her moan, deep, guttural, and I feel her press in. I flick my tongue and press sweet taint, and let tongue slide down to twirl and tease her pink starfish. As tongue plays and rims, I again slide fingers inside her vagina, and play. She grinds and pushes, and I harden tongue and play within her forbidden hole. I feel the juices flow down my hand and take mental note, she appears to like anal play…so do I!

I play and tongue fuck her ass until I can feel her pussy so soaked I need to give her release and I want to taste it when she does. I take my fingers out and replace with hard tongue, moving fingers to play with clit while tongue fucks his lover’s need. So good, she tastes and feels amazing…I love the taste of pussy, and I can’t get enough. Her body is grinding and wiggling I exchange hand and tongue. Fingers slide back up her hot wet canal and tongue focuses on tender button, flicking, licking, kissing and sucking…other free hand climbs up body and finds hardened nipple to pinch…her breathing so labored, her grinding so rhythmic, she is building, and her body is incredible…I work as many buttons as I can…and I attack her…I need to feel her cum….
 
Back
Top