The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red, can you put a link to your stories on your postings
How did you get so many:D

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=506530&page=submissions

Sure, thanks for asking.

How did I get so many? Well, in the beginning they just came out of me like rain falling from the clouds. Then later poetry seemed to explode from somewhere deep inside.

I'm hoping after a 2 year submission absence I can rekindle the muse just a scratch.

I hope you find something that suits your fancy and you enjoy it. :)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=506530&page=submissions

Sure, thanks for asking.

How did I get so many? Well, in the beginning they just came out of me like rain falling from the clouds. Then later poetry seemed to explode from somewhere deep inside.

I'm hoping after a 2 year submission absence I can rekindle the muse just a scratch.

I hope you find something that suits your fancy and you enjoy it. :)

:eek::D Wow, I think Lit. added a new server when you started writing.
You have quite a volume of work.
Where shall I start?:D
& how did I miss flirting with you?

OK, folks.
Something sweet and of questionable alcoholic content for Secret
Peach Schnapps for Red,
A glass of good Port for Bear,
A cold Vodka for Molly when she turns up
An a large Plum brandy for ME.

I ask you to raise your glasses in a toast: "To absent friends"

And, how many did you already own?

I'm not quite sure. It depends on how you count. I'd guess somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred fifty or thereabouts. I'm running out of room on the benches so I'm going to mount more on hanging branches and set up a wall where I can mount a bunch of slabs. I'm afraid I'll likely top out at around two hundred. Come next bloom season, I'll be discarding any cyms that haven't bloomed in three years. That will clear up some space. Also, I have a couple of duplicates. I may give them as hostess gifts or something. I'm trying to convince Stella and 3113 to take some but they haven't caught the bug. :rolleyes:

Cool! What cultivars? Any rare ones? Post some pix. :D

I don't really deal in rare very much. Being a lazy-type bear, I only grow varieties that are proven temperature tolerant and don't take too much work. Of course, most orchids do better if you don't overwork them.

I couldn't resist Epidendrum parkinsonianum . . .

43066980Img_0006pb05.jpg

I'm not quite sure. It depends on how you count. I'd guess somewhere in the neighborhood of one hundred fifty or thereabouts. I'm running out of room on the benches so I'm going to mount more on hanging branches and set up a wall where I can mount a bunch of slabs. I'm afraid I'll likely top out at around two hundred. Come next bloom season, I'll be discarding any cyms that haven't bloomed in three years. That will clear up some space. Also, I have a couple of duplicates. I may give them as hostess gifts or something. I'm trying to convince Stella and 3113 to take some but they haven't caught the bug. :rolleyes:

My daughter used them in her wedding bouquet and they were on everyone's table in these giant martini glasses (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree). It was a beautiful wedding and beautiful day (ala U2).

I don't really deal in rare very much. Being a lazy-type bear, I only grow varieties that are proven temperature tolerant and don't take too much work. Of course, most orchids do better if you don't overwork them.

I couldn't resist Epidendrum parkinsonianum . . .

43066980Img_0006pb05.jpg

Beautiful! Hey, Bear, are lady slippers in the orchid family? I used to pick those by the hundreds in the woods in my back yard when I was kid. One day, somebody said it was against the law to pick them. Is that true?

Beautiful! Hey, Bear, are lady slippers in the orchid family? I used to pick those by the hundreds in the woods in my back yard when I was kid. One day, somebody said it was against the law to pick them. Is that true?

Certainly yes on the first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypripedioideae

For the answer to the second you'll need to check with your Department of Natural Resources. I'm assuming you live in the east, possibly the old Northwest? If so, it might be okay. Some of the native orchids are common. However, many species have been collected to the point of endangerment so I refuse to commit myself without more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back