Audio porn thread?

Audio erotica best

I've recently discovered soundcloud thanks to the lovely, sexy women of lit. I'm loving the clips I've heard, and I've posted a few of my own now too.

My profile has a link if anyone's interested.
 
I'm loving the Superpussy series, they're fun, hawt, and hilarious all with the ebb & flow. It's how I pictured high school teen girl sleepovers, haa haa.

I did find this one, made me bust a gut laughing!

Story Of Princess Cumslut!
 
((( Positive ))) :):kiss::rose:

Just popping in to say "Hi" :)


av.gif
 
I love the website http://sonicerotica.com It's a good mix of real couples (gay and straight), masturbation (men and women) and erotica. I'd rather not support the mainstream porn industry, so this is a great alternative and you get to use your imagination which is a plus for me.
 
I love the website http://sonicerotica.com It's a good mix of real couples (gay and straight), masturbation (men and women) and erotica. I'd rather not support the mainstream porn industry, so this is a great alternative and you get to use your imagination which is a plus for me.

I used to visit that site but there has been nothing new on it for about 2 years sadly
 
Rogues

Wonderful as usual.

And those sorts of sounds -- sometimes thru hotel/motel walls -- are what prompted me to post the poll linked below.

G
 
I didn't even realize that. I think there's enough material on there to last a while without me getting bored haha.
 
How have I only just found this thread? ???
Subbing!

What amazing arousing skills, erotic mind, sexy accent. "Don't make me beg" should be titled "Instant Erection". ShyTease you are wonderful, eagerly waiting for more of your contributions.
 
Back
Top