Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedLove

Soft petals
It all started with Marie's post of:

"Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately."
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=788002

It's evolved since then. All of us posting in this thread enjoy having or being a daddy. It's exciting on many levels. Different levels for each of us. Have fun interacting with the group but we do request that you be respectful.

Happy Weekend!!!!

Last edited:
I totally agree...

tumblr_mia4a0BNW91r9qqjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtffgz23hG1s780v2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

"Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately."

Going off of the quote from the original/old thread, I certainly have a fetish for older men and have called many a partner "daddy". For me, it was as much "incest fetish/role play" as it was "the security/safety of a 'daddy man' ". ;)

tickled

Absolutely LOVE that INL restarted this thread. She is such a sweet baby girl that I and so many others love, love, love.

Good luck Littles.

Hugs

Absolutely LOVE that INL restarted this thread. She is such a sweet baby girl that I and so many others love, love, love.

Good luck Littles.

Hugs

I totally agree with you.

Thank you for starting the new thread INL and I loved your pictures :)

It's evolved since then. All of us posting in this thread enjoy having or being a daddy. It's exciting on many levels. Different levels for each of us. Have fun interacting with the group but we do request that you be respectful.

Happy Weekend!!!!

Congratulations, on starting the thread

Start afresh, with no baggage

Good evening,
Thank you INL for going back to a whole new beginning with this thread. The same important topic it's true, but with a fresh new canvas and no baggage or clutter, we can move on and share bright new vistas.:rose:

Last edited:
Good evening,
Thank you INL for going back to a whole new beginning with this thread. The same important topic it's true, but with a fresh new canvas and no baggage or clutter, we can move on and share bright new vistas.:rose:

Here here,

Happy Weekend!!!!

"Sweet sister! Love, love, LOVE having a new start - kind of like moving to a new city and starting a new job! ;) (((HUGS))), :kiss:es and :heart: to ALL - baby girls and Daddies - 'family' and newcomers!"

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them. :)

Thank you so much for re-starting the thread, dear INL. :heart: Hopefully this gives the thread a fresh start.

Sorry I've been gone so long, I've just been so busy that I haven't had much time to visit and to be honest, I really haven't had much motivation. Things have been stressful at home, mainly financial. Angel and I are still going very strong and so happy together.

I hope everyone is doing well. :)

lol

What the Hey-Diddle-Diddle? :D

I was going to restart the thread if someone else hadn't.. Glad you're so on top of things, INL!

((((hugs))))

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! :rose::rose: I'm finally getting ahead of this cold. Yay!

Since Laurel is closing all threads with over 5000 posts, including our old, beloved Daddy thread, I wanted to get a new thread started ASAP. We need our little corner on Lit. :D:D

Special hugs for Peaches, Hayley, RA, daddy M, HS, daddy ESM, and my old friends. :kiss: :heart:

Warm welcome back greetings to our periodic visitors. :D

Big hellos to the new folks! :D

Happy Saturday daddies and girls! :rose::rose: I'm finally getting ahead of this cold. Yay!

Since Laurel is closing all threads with over 5000 posts, including our old, beloved Daddy thread, I wanted to get a new thread started ASAP. We need our little corner on Lit. :D:D

Special hugs for Peaches, Hayley, RA, daddy M, HS, daddy ESM, and my old friends. :kiss: :heart:

Warm welcome back greetings to our periodic visitors. :D

Big hellos to the new folks! :D

"So glad you're finally feeling a little better - my turn to be down with some kind of 'crud' now!" :rolleyes: (((Hugs)))

Glad to see a new thread.
Fresh beginnings!

My daughter is having surgery on Friday.
She is getting her feeding tube out. :)

Nice

Serene I hope everything goes well with your daughter.

I am glad the thread is off to such a good start. To the newbies, the ladies are very accepting and a valuable resource for you. I encourage you to ask them questions and simply post here often. The "sister" relationships formed here seem as important as the daddy-baby girl relationships in many ways.

Good luck to all the babies and their daddies.

Hugs.

ESM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back