Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I love that Santana song ~smiles~ morning RA, INL, UBW and to all the sweet little girls and Daddies on this fine spring day!

Good morning to my sleepy little princess. It's my fault I kept you up so late last night! Kisses!

Good morning daddy Stan.

~yawns as I wander into the kitchen in search of tea and Daddy~

Good morning adorable sisters and darling daddies!
Hugs and kisses!

JBM, about time he showed up! Welcome!

Hi iNL, RA, UBW and M. :)

Hello Cookie! You've already had to sweep and it's not mid-day. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello again, INL! Just another day..Lol

Peaches and I are going shopping soon, but I'll be back in a bit.

Have an outstanding afternoon!

After reading through some of this thread I miss my "little girl" more than ever now XD this Daddy thing is so tricky

lol, dang cookie, to the point and everything. XD

Hi there Teddy! She (assuming actually is female) has so many alts of all ages. I think she is middle aged, washed out whore. She makes 2-4 new alts every couple of weeks when she can't hold the attention of the losers she attracts with her million personal ads. She believes acting like a newbie will bring in a fresh batch of idiots.

After reading through some of this thread I miss my "little girl" more than ever now XD this Daddy thing is so tricky

I'm sorry :( ((Big hugs!))

It is pretty tricky being a good little girl too, so far away from Daddy. We make the best of it.

Hi there Teddy! She (assuming actually is female) has so many alts of all ages. I think she is middle aged, washed out whore. She makes 2-4 new alts every couple of weeks when she can't hold the attention of the losers she attracts with her million personal ads. She believes acting like a newbie will bring in a fresh batch of idiots.

Yeah I can see that, I'm not much of a regular on here, though I've been on this site for quite a while with only one other username before this one. It's really annoying when they flood the personals threads, making it hard for real people to find each other, but then she or he also comes into well established threads and basically spams... it's really annoying. I was just saying I thought it funny how you snapped at her :D

Yeah I can see that, I'm not much of a regular on here, though I've been on this site for quite a while with only one other username before this one. It's really annoying when they flood the personals threads, making it hard for real people to find each other, but then she or he also comes into well established threads and basically spams... it's really annoying. I was just saying I thought it funny how you snapped at her :D

It is funny how she/he thinks it is clever..lmao over that one! I can spot it 100 miles away.
One more rude post in here and it is going to regret posting all of those useless personal ads. :D. I have plenty of time to post too. :rolleyes: Apparently, stalking on Lit. is acceptable as long as no rules are broken. ~giggles~

Until then tho, I'll leave her/him alone to swat the flies away from its diseased crotch.

so.. back to daddy fetishes. I was looking for sexting partners on here, as I like to fool around on my phone sometimes while at work. This one lady on here began sexting with me and she introduced me to the whole daddy x little girl thing. At first i found it a little weird, but after awhile it became a really big turn on. I guess it's also a little unconventional that she was a lot older than me and yet she could still fall into being my little sweetheart princess. I sorta miss that relationship I had with her, and wonder how I can introduce someone to this sort of thing without them thinking i'm a weirdo.

so.. back to daddy fetishes. I was looking for sexting partners on here, as I like to fool around on my phone sometimes while at work. This one lady on here began sexting with me and she introduced me to the whole daddy x little girl thing. At first i found it a little weird, but after awhile it became a really big turn on. I guess it's also a little unconventional that she was a lot older than me and yet she could still fall into being my little sweetheart princess. I sorta miss that relationship I had with her, and wonder how I can introduce someone to this sort of thing without them thinking i'm a weirdo.

That is a very good question! I'm sure the others daddies would be able to help with that, from a male perspective.
For me..my ex and I stumbled into it..neither of us had ever thought about it before. I was being a brat when I first called him Daddy and then it became more frequent and next thing I knew, he was posting in here. :). When I met someone I could be interested in, I told them during the 'get to know you' stage. I never had anyone run away screaming. :) Most thought it was adorable and hot, loved it, especially in bed. ;)

I'd say make sure they know it isn't about incest, but a caring, nurturing relationship and the powerful dynamics.

Most thought it was adorable and hot, loved it, especially in bed. ;)

I'd say make sure they know it isn't about incest, but a caring, nurturing relationship and the powerful dynamics.

Of course they thought it was adorable, when the woman does it guys are surprised and up for anything, but if a man brings it up in the wrong way it could be considered creepy.

And I couldn't describe it better myself "I'd say make sure they know it isn't about incest, but a caring, nurturing relationship and the powerful dynamics" Thanks cookie.

Of course they thought it was adorable, when the woman does it guys are surprised and up for anything, but if a man brings it up in the wrong way it could be considered creepy.

And I couldn't describe it better myself "I'd say make sure they know it isn't about incest, but a caring, nurturing relationship and the powerful dynamics" Thanks cookie.

I've alerted my Daddy to come and help out. :D.
Yeah..I actually am kind of adorable if you believe my Daddy.:rolleyes:

I'm at a loss as to what to tell you since it's the norm for me now and couldn't imagine life any other way.

Thats sweet of you, thanks very much for helping. I'm not saying its a main fetish or whatnot but I do miss the back and forth that comes with it between two people.

Thats sweet of you, thanks very much for helping. I'm not saying its a main fetish or whatnot but I do miss the back and forth that comes with it between two people.

You're welcome. :). It is a difficult thing to explain, isn't it? We always say here, 'you either 'get it' or you don't' .

Time for this little girl's bubble bath.

~looking for my duckies and favorite warm, fluffy towel~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back