Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Both
They felt so great
There was a hole the door knob made
In the wall
I threw them in there
 
They opened up the wall a few years later
And yes
It was my mom who have me the masturbating speech
 
Hmmm.....i think the strangest item I've ever used was a lotion bottle. I'll give you a truth too....where is the most public place you have ever had sex?

Most public? Backstage during a theater production. Wouldn't call it much of sex. Most exposed place would be driveway in the suburbs bent over the hood, late at night. Much fun.

I'll take whatever is put out there.:kiss:
 
mmm, I get hard just thinking about how big it was. his name was devin. so thick too. he fucked me for hours! I've never been fucked so hard or so good in my life. I can;t wait for the next time.

truth of dare?
 
how bad so you wanna have sex with a women in real life?

Truth please
 
I have done it before. I would love to again so very much. Theres nothing quite like it.

For your truth, tell me whats the most cock you've ever had in your ass at once

And i will take another truth
 
Swallow This

Do you like the taste of cum?

In the heat of the moment, as that orgasm is spurt-spurt-spurting in my mouth, there's nothing I like better than the taste of fresh spunk. When it's taken in context as the culmination of a long exciting blow-job...
 
One Swallow Makes Me Spring...

Do you swallow

It seems such a waste, after all the enthusiastic energy you've expended sucking that cock, not to swallow the spermy reward it climaxes with… it seems disrespectful to the guy whose cock you've got in your mouth not to swallow it too...
 
Back
Top