Protection (closed)

I let out a gasp as you tell Beth to clean my belly. Nearly trembling as Beth turns her gaze towards me, I see something deep in her eyes that tells me she’s incredibly aroused. Glancing towards you, I settle back so that you can see the purple plug.

“I want your lips on my pussy while you pull the plug free, baby.” I whisper, my cheeks heating up at the thought that I just ask you to eat me out while playing with my ass.

Beth is already up on her hands and knees, bending over my belly and caressing the skin with her lips as she collects and licks the cum from my body.
 
I almost chuckle at the blush that comes to your cheeks; watching Beth slowly lapping my cum from your belly, I bury my face between your thighs and prompty flick your clit with my tongue, causing a jerk that I am very familiar with.

Once my tongue starts sucking and nipping at your clit, I slid my hands under your ass and gently spread your cheeks apart and reach for the plug you have been 'holding' for quite some time now. Twisting it slightly, I feel you begin to let go of it and it slides free with a 'pop' and a gasp . . . followed almost instantly with a thigh squeeze of my head as your own orgasm begins.
 
The release of pressure as you remove the plug, I let out a cry and cum for you. My thighs clench around your head, holding you close as Beth finishes cleaning my body of the cum. When my orgasm starts to slow, I let your head go, pushing your lips away as my pussy grows too sensitive.

“No more, baby.” I moan, needing to be left alone for a few moments as my body goes into over drive.
 
Smiling up at you, "I understand, love. Beth, you can use the shower first. I'll just stretch out here with Michaela few minutes." As she starts to get off the bed, she leans over and gives me a kiss; my lips already coated with your pussy juices, now smothered witha coat of my own cum she licked off your belly . . . wonderful combination.
 
With a heavy sigh, I relax beside you and drift into a dazed slumber as I hear the shower turn on in the bathroom. Feeling your hands gathering me close, I let out a moan and enjoy the heat of your body against mine.

“I love you, baby.” I murmur sleepily, finding it impossible to keep my eyes open any longer.
 
Feeling your body drift off into a quick sleep . . . Beth in the shower recovering from her wild evening in our cabin. Once you are asleep, I move out to the lounge on the balcony, leaving you covered with a sheet on the bed. Beth emerges from the shower, naked, looking around for her dress and shoes, all she was wearing by the time she made it to our cabin.

Telling me that she is going to her cabin for a nap, I give her a hug, "for both of us", and close the door behind her and hop in for a shower myself. Have a feeling you will be asleep for a few hours before even thinking about eating or anything else.
 
A few hours later, I finally wake, feeling sore and well used. With a sigh, I brush the hair from my face and roll over onto my back. My mouth feels gross and teeth in need of a good brushing. Sitting up on the bed, I glance towards the balcony where you are lounging.

Moving into the bathroom, I shower quickly and brush my teeth before joining you on the balcony. Gingerly sitting on the lounge beside you, I snuggle up against your side with a sigh.

“My bottom is sore.” I admit, relaxing against your warm body.
 
"Really . . . now what could have caused that?" Can't help but tease you a bit.

Guessing that you probably don't feel like getting dressed to walk to the dining room to eat, "Maybe we should just order something from room service. Beth said she was going to her cabin to rest when she left here. Maybe you can give her a call later and see how she is feeling after we made her our little slut today."

Pulling you close to me, "Only one more day here, babe . . . then one day to cruise home . . . and back to everyday life . . . ready for that?"
 
“More than ready.” I say as you pull me close. “I miss my little girl.”

I know my confession isn’t that shocking to you, but I really miss Molly being around. This is most definitely the longest I’ve ever been away from her and I can’t wait to be home and around her boundless energy again.

“I’ll miss this time with you though. Being able to fuck you whenever I feel like has been amazing.” I say with a smile, kissing you for a long moment. “Promise me that when we get home, you’ll make me your little slut at least once a week.”

Giggling at the look in your eyes, I stand from the lounge and move into the cabin, picking up the order menu and looking over what they offer. “How about some seafood? Their fish sounds really good.” I call back out to the balcony.
 
"Baby . . . you will always by my lover, sometimes my little slut, sometimes my sex slave . . . but you will always be mine . . . and I will always be ready to give you whatever you want."

Watching your ass move across the cabin to pick up the menu . . . not your usual bouncy ass . . ."Sea food sounds good . . . I'll throw some clothes on to let them in when they bring it."

Standing and finding a pair of shorts and shirt to put on; you find a robe to wear for the time being. "Babe, this has been an incredible week . . . geting married to you and having this time together. Too bad Beth doesn't live near us, but we should make sure we keep in touch and invite her for a weekend visit sometime."
 
“Most definitely. I can’t wait to try out everything with Sarah and Tom!” I say, a giddy little smile on my face as I put in our order on the phone and then pull on a thin cotton robe as we wait for room service.

As I hang up the phone and turn to look at you as you are pulling out a pair of shorts and a shirt to wear. Grinning at you, I walk forward and wrap my arms around your neck, pulling you down for a kiss.

“Think we can cum before they get here?” I tease, whispering against your ear as I hold you tight.
 
"What am I? Your little fuck toy?" Guess I shouldn't be surprised; after a three hour nap, you are ready to go again . . . and I said I would always give you what you want . . .

Tossing the clothes in my hand to the chair, I push you back on the bed . . . cup your pussy with my hand, "Jesus, you are fucking wet already!" Crawling between your legs, I shove my hard cock into you . . . one hard thrust, balls deep . . . "You want to fuck? I'm ready too, mistress!"
 
I can’t help but laugh at your assessment of being my fuck toy. You know that you are so much more than that to me, but I still can’t help the squeal of excitement as you push me back to the bed and cup my pussy.

“Wet for you, babe.” I purr as you crawl between my legs and enter my body with a single thrust. “Fuck me hard, babe. I want to feel every inch of that cock in my body.”
 
"There's only one way to fuck, my lady, hard and fast." Using my hips to press your ass against the bed, grinding my body against yours, always trying to get deeper in your wet, warm pussy. Dipping my head to grab a nipple between my lips and squeeze if; that always brings a jolt to your clit. Fucking hard and fast also means that I better get ready for some heels digging into my ass and fingernails scraping across my shoulders and back.

Neither one of us gets 'cheated' when we fuck . . . always giving everything we have to the other. . . Lifting my hips just a bit to put extra pressure on your clit as I plunge back into you . . .
 
I let out a loud cry as you suckle on my nipple, pulling it between your lips until I buck up against you. Instantly, my legs wrap around your hips, pulling you deep into my body as we fuck in a furious motion. Gasping as you plunge in and out of my body, I can’t believe how amazing this is!

“Oh, baby!” I moan, my nails scraping along your shoulders and down your arms. “Just like that, Alan. More!”
 
Pressing down against you even harder, grabbing your wrists and stretching your arms up over your head and against the bed . . . thrusting once more deep. feeling your pussy muscles tighten around my cock, "You are such a fucking slut . . . think you make me cum before you do?"
 
Eyes widening as you pull my wrists above my head, stretching me on the bed in front of you, I gasp as you grind down hard against me. I let out a moan as you challenge me to make you cum before I do. I clench my inner muscles around you, pulsing my pussy around your driving cock as we continue to fuck.
 
"C'mon, slut, you can do better than that," continuing to tease you as our fucking gets more intense, both of us putting everything we got into it . . . rolling my hips back and forth, creating even more friction on your clit. I can tell by the sound of your moans I may be gaining on you . . . doing everything I can to hold back, but, baby . . . when you try to make me cum, not usually too much I can do about it
 
“Alan!” I whine as you tell me to do better, your hips rolling hard against my clit. I gasp, moaning as I get incredibly close to cumming before you.

“I need you to cum, baby! I need to feel your cum pulsing deep into my body.” I whimper, moaning again at the slapping of your hips against mine.
 
"Anything for you, baby . . ." thrusting deep and hard into you . . . unleashing a torrent of hot cum that floods your waiting pussy . . . the squeezing by your pussy draining every drop of cum from me . . .

Leaning over to kiss you as I cum . . . "I love you, Michaela . . . my lover . . . cum for me, baby . . ."
 
Another whine bursts from my lips as you lean over and kiss me. I gasp as you tell me to cum and I follow that order a few moments later, pulsing around your cock with a moan as my body explodes.

“Oh…baby…” I moan, my eyes locked on yours as we kiss and caress in the aftermath of our fucking.

The moment is interrupted by a knocking at the door and I can’t help but giggle along with you. One last kiss and then I let you go to get dressed.
 
When the server, brings in the food, I have a feeling that she can tell what has been going on in here . . . why it took us a few moments to answer the door. You are still on the bed with your robe barely around you; my shorts and shirt look like I just grabbed what was close and tried to cover myself. I'm sure she has seen plenty of this on many cruises, but she was having a hard time taking her eyes off you . . . your full breasts were about read to spill out of your robe and the robe barely covered your thighs . . .

I thought I saw her take a deep breath when she carried the tray to the balcony table, probably getting a good scent of the sex that was just completed when she knocked on the door.
 
When the server is finally gone, I laugh along with you at the thoughts that she must have had when she entered. Throwing the robe on the bed, I figure it’s a good evening for sitting on the balcony in the nude.

“You make me so incredibly happy, Alan.” I say as I sit across from you at the table, reaching across to take your hand and squeeze it for a moment. “I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.”
 
"Gonna be a wild ride . . . a six-year old, a new baby, Alex and Becky's wedding . . . and that is just the next few months." Sitting back in my chair and sipping the beer you ordered me for dinner; the seafood is outstanding . . . and the dessert is unbelievable . . .

Setting the tray back outside our room after eating, I get rid of my shorts and join you naked on the balcony . . . looking over the shore and all the island lights.
 
Looking out over the water, I smile as I take in the lights of the island and the scenery all around us. Dinner was amazing and the fucking was incredible. A nice little way to enjoy ourselves.

“Maybe we should build a deck in the backyard. I’ve enjoyed sitting out in the nice evening air.” I say, looking over at you and knowing that it would be up to you to make that decision. “Maybe even a pool or a hot tub. I think the yard is big enough for both.”
 
Back
Top