Ready for some Football?

Insp_n_Tali

Really Experienced
Are you a sports fan? Football? Hockey? Soccer? Baseball? Basketball? Any sport. Show us your team colors!

Football season is about to begin, so we thought this would be a good time to start a new pic thread - you in your team jersey, t-shirt, panties. Whatever you have that displays your loyalty to your team.

{click on the pics for a larger view}

Talikat & Inspirinious

How about

How about a picture of her nude playing center and bent over snapping the football into your hands?

:)

You're pulling my leg, aren't you? Yes, there are sport teams west of the Mississippi river. And some of us follow college sports.

Hook'em Horns!!!

Well I wasn't sure if it was high school or college. I mostly follow the NFL.

This thread could be fun. :) I will get my jersey out and snap a few. ;)

Ok I am from the UK and try to follow as much as I can (still get confused and some of the games are on very late. I did get to see my team at Wembley even though they lost.

Chargers

You're pulling my leg, aren't you? Yes, there are sport teams west of the Mississippi river. And some of us follow college sports.

Hook'em Horns!!!

Roll Tide. Good luck this year. Charlie Strong is a class guy.

Ok I am from the UK and try to follow as much as I can (still get confused and some of the games are on very late. I did get to see my team at Wembley even though they lost.

Chargers

Our first contribution. Great stuff! Thanks
catlaugh.gif

Roll Tide. Good luck this year. Charlie Strong is a class guy.

Thanks. And best of luck to the Tide. Please beat the aggies, again. :)

Charlie Strong has really changed the atmosphere around here. Even before the season starts we know why Mack Brown had lost it the past few years. No discipline on the team. Charlie is changing that very quickly.

It's old....but it's the best wide receiver ever to play.

Go 49ers!

Attachments

• 20140823_152831 - r.jpg
    20140823_152831 - r.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 543

Chargers
Go Chargers!! Hee! You have something peeking out there!! ;)
Here We Go.....
Football and ASS!!! Yes sir!! SPANK!!
It's old....but it's the best wide receiver ever to play.

Go 49ers!

Oh yeah!! Dude was awesome, he had great hands!

Similar pose as above, different shirt, and in HDR.

Go Longhorns!!!

{click on photo for larger version}

Are you a sports fan? Football? Hockey? Soccer? Baseball? Basketball? Any sport. Show us your team colors!

Football season is about to begin, so we thought this would be a good time to start a new pic thread - you in your team jersey, t-shirt, panties. Whatever you have that displays your loyalty to your team.

Wow, Tali has made me miss Urlacher playing all by herself.

As you have said for other sports I will share my football shirt (soccer to most of you). It is alot shorter than the Chargers shirt so I might have to cover up a bit more! Will post when I have some time later

As you have said for other sports I will share my football shirt (soccer to most of you). It is alot shorter than the Chargers shirt so I might have to cover up a bit more! Will post when I have some time later

Oh yay!! All sports are welcome!! :rose:

I would love to see more ladies posting pics here. A woman in a jersey can be very sexy.

But maybe Tali just loves being the only woman here playing ball with the boys. :D

To keep things moving along, here is another.

Back