Degrading men.

I enjoy being thoroughly degraded, both verbally as well as physically and intellectually. Definitely the former.
 
So I'm getting this picture - you at an oral exam, desperate for the best grade possible; the examiner sneering, berating you, belittling each and every answer you make...

You know you're failing - years of hard work, mounds of money about to be flushed down the drain. The examiner offers you one last, degrading choice. You take your tailored jacket off - impatient he rips your expensive blouse open, tugs your bra up so your tits are free but it's still on you - points to the floor and tells you to kneel like the stupid fuck toy cum dumpster you are...

His voice dripping with disdain he tells you that he'll help you get a job - oh yes it's in the C suite even - but your days will be filled with servicing all those highly paid cocks.

He slaps your face, ordering you to open your mouth. He undoes his pants as you dumbly wait...

Something along those lines?
 
Sounds good to me....

The exam part - as you are on your knees, waiting for the examiner to use you...

Or the position he's offering you - available to every cock in the C suite of the company he has connections with, your day spent under desks, conference room tables, the board room - your mouth constantly filled...

Or both?
 
I don't know where they all are but a beautiful one is fucking my face pussy hard right now as I am streating my limp dick to his command. And he is doing it in front of a group of strangers who he is going to turn my fave over to once he is finished
 
I enjoy being thoroughly degraded, both verbally as well as physically and intellectually. Definitely the former.

That does sound fun, and in truth I do enjoy a good mouth-fuck. But I am mostly here on these forums to be on the other side of the degrading.

But that does sound fun.
 
Both. Preferably the latter, however.

Luckily there's a generous clothing budget and your dry cleaning bills will be comped. And the cleaner they use is discrete - well, he'll leer at you as he inspects your blouses and suits, commenting on the semen stains he finds. He does seem to become more vocal when his shop has other customers.

The salary will be non-existent but your apartment and grocery bill also taken care of.

You do have a passport? After all the CEO and members of his staff use the corporate jet on their frequent inspection tours and off site meetings - you will be expected to service them as they travel.
 
Back
Top