FIFA/Brazil inspired quickie sex stories

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
I saw these two Brazilian public sex clips & it made me think of FIFA & random hookups during the events with tourists fucking local beauties. It would be great if someone could write a few stories about random hookups in the streets of Brazil somewhat using the FIFA world cup as a theme. It could be tourists with locals or hookers; or Soccer Players with locals or hookers.

http://www.tube8.com/amateur/brazilian-amateur-sex-street/160557/
http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/sexo-na-passarela/176567/
 
Good story idea. I've written them about Open tennis tournaments and rugby matches, but they've been GM ones.
 
This reminds me of the Olympic villages where all the athletes stay during the Olympics. Supposedly, the Olympic Committee has to provide thousands of condoms because the athletes have tons of casual sex while they stay there.
 
This reminds me of the Olympic villages where all the athletes stay during the Olympics. Supposedly, the Olympic Committee has to provide thousands of condoms because the athletes have tons of casual sex while they stay there.

I wrote an idea like that before but it didn't take.
 
Good story idea. I've written them about Open tennis tournaments and rugby matches, but they've been GM ones.

Either-way the concept is hot. What was the location of the Tennis Open/tournament?
 
Either-way the concept is hot. What was the location of the Tennis Open/tournament?

I've done the Australian Open and the U.S. Open (and the Washington feeder Citi tournament). Haven't been to the other tournaments, though. With the ones I've been to, I see something at the venue that inspires a story.
 
One of my fave Group Sex 3-parters (sorry, I don't remember which, and I'm too lazy/beat to look right now) involved Olympic Village fuckfests. That's a good hot topic. Could spin World Cup stories where a key striker fucks up because he fucked too much to night before.

Another spin: Women's World Cup. Much lascivious action possible there.
 
Back
Top