The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for these friends every day. It's been hard living so far from my family and the friends I've had since my school days, so these ladies are a blessing.

You fellas are funny. Those things happened as I said. :)

The facts you quote are not in any doubt. I'm prepared to bet that most readers wish they had such like-minded friends.
It just read strangely; pricked a funny bone, or whatever gives one a smile.

The facts you quote are not in any doubt. I'm prepared to bet that most readers wish they had such like-minded friends.
It just read strangely; pricked a funny bone, or whatever gives one a smile.

If only I could be a fly on the wall in that room.

"'Step into my parlor,' said the spider to the fly."

I can't wait for my order to arrive. While I could have had it sent directly to me, I had it sent to my friend who hosted the party. I thought it would just be hilarious to have her bring my box of goodies to rehearsal. :D

Rolf, please be so kind as to order in a case of JD for this time tomorrow. I may need it.

No panic, just wanting to be sure. :)

Oh, I'll need to. Even on the interwebs, I'm a real lightweight.

Our last rehearsal got ugly. While my fingers are crossed for tonight, I'm not holding my breath.

Don't tell me the leading man got his knickers in a twist and had a slanging match with the correct use of the word "Damn".

Heavens to Betsy.
Whatever next ?

No, no, no. Our leading man is fantastic. It's the other actor who is being problematic.

I'll never understand. If you know you have problems learning and remembering your lines, why would you audition for a role which has you onstage and speaking in long, long passages for most of the show?

No, no, no. Our leading man is fantastic. It's the other actor who is being problematic.

I'll never understand. If you know you have problems learning and remembering your lines, why would you audition for a role which has you on stage and speaking in long, long passages for most of the show?

Aspirations of greatness?
I had a crap memory . . .

Rolf, darling, please bring me that shot glass... thank you.

Looks like we're going to have extra rehearsals until opening night. Two weeks from tomorrow.

Aspirations of greatness?
I had a crap memory . . .
The thing is, I'm told this guy was really, really good not that long ago. He won a few awards, but... I don't know what's happened since then, but it isn't working.

Rolf, darling, please bring me that shot glass... thank you.

Looks like we're going to have extra rehearsals until opening night. Two weeks from tomorrow.

The thing is, I'm told this guy was really, really good not that long ago. He won a few awards, but... I don't know what's happened since then, but it isn't working.

Well, even Nicolas Cage won an Oscar for "Leaving Las Vegas" then ended up having a lame performance in "Drive Angry".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back