The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching a reality crime show doco the other night and then ran through the same streets of New York on Google, way cool.

Aphrodite - I have not given up on seeing your story... ;)

Was watching a reality crime show doco the other night and then ran through the same streets of New York on Google, way cool.

Aphrodite - I have not given up on seeing your story... ;)

I'm glad of that :D - I need to finish it first though - this weekend totally got away from me :rolleyes:

Eli, it's damned near 10:00 pm. Please don't tell us you spent Sunday at work until now. I really hope you had something better than that to do. Here, have a mudslide.

Decaf coffee with some Bailey's for me, please.

Nah. I didn't work (much) this weekend. I'm just not feeling well tonight so I can't sleep. Go figure. I've got 3 serious investigations on my desk waiting for me and I feel like crap.

Anything exciting happen to you today?

Decaf coffee with some Bailey's for me, please.

Nah. I didn't work (much) this weekend. I'm just not feeling well tonight so I can't sleep. Go figure. I've got 3 serious investigations on my desk waiting for me and I feel like crap.

Anything exciting happen to you today?

Just the joys of aging. My Phys. Assist. at the VA is mothering me with preventive medicine. It makes good sense and it a lot cheaper than trying to cure but it isn't always pleasant. I've got a sigmoidoscopy tomorrow morning so I haven't eaten anything since 3 and then had to swallow 4 litres of electrolytes over two hours. Bleagh! Maybe I ought to weigh myself in the morning. Bet I'll be lighter than since I left for France! :D

Anyway, after the procedure, I'm going to IHOP and glut myself on breakfast.

Just the joys of aging. My Phys. Assist. at the VA is mothering me with preventive medicine. It makes good sense and it a lot cheaper than trying to cure but it isn't always pleasant. I've got a sigmoidoscopy tomorrow morning so I haven't eaten anything since 3 and then had to swallow 4 litres of electrolytes over two hours. Bleagh! Maybe I ought to weigh myself in the morning. Bet I'll be lighter than since I left for France! :D

Anyway, after the procedure, I'm going to IHOP and glut myself on breakfast.

Eat some of those pancakes with the whipped cream and fruit for me will ya! :kiss:

Preventative maintenance is always better. I'm surprised the VA is paying for it without a bitch and moan. One of my friends is retired Air Force and they don't do shit for her... some of the worst medical care I've had the misfortune to witness. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back