Just One

*Twisted*~ I'm sure it would be heavenly.

BMW75RT~ Mmmm. I wish.

guyk1963~It could. It most definitely could. Thank you also for the kind compliment. x

southerncharm77~Thank you. x

Oh, Jack. I just gasped a little at the thought. Mmmmmm!

In Anticipation~ Thank you so much. You're a love. x

oscarmeyerca~Your words excite me incredibly.

smh871~ I do imagine she would. I'm not adverse to such an idea. ;) In fact, I do find it an incredibly pleasing thought.

Thank you so much, OneHD. Happy Friday to you, too!!!

Horus_rules~ What a lovely fairy tale. Thank you. x
Those books were great. Beauty's Punishment. Beauty's Release...Mmmmm. No. I don't know what the hold up is, but rest assured, I will post all of the details once they arrive and I try them out. ;)

Can't wait to see what this round brings us. You've always been one of the all time best posters here sweetie :kiss:

And yes, today was just...yuck weather wise...I think we are in for it from here on out until the spring...

Looks like something out of a dream. A beautiful sight, getting closer and closer. :rose:
Thank you. :kiss:

I'd like to get a taste of your smokey honey dessert. :devil:
I'm sure I'd like that, too.

Can't wait to see what this round brings us. You've always been one of the all time best posters here sweetie :kiss:

And yes, today was just...yuck weather wise...I think we are in for it from here on out until the spring...
And you've always been one of the sweetest guys here, and I mean that in a really good way. We're getting sleet now. :( Snow soon but this means SKIING!

mmmmm I would love to lick the sweet nectar from between your lips
I'd love that, too.

Thank you. :kiss:

I'm sure I'd like that, too.

And you've always been one of the sweetest guys here, and I mean that in a really good way. We're getting sleet now. :( Snow soon but this means SKIING!

I'd love that, too.
So delicious Kat, do we get some more tonight? ;)

Horus_rules~ What a lovely fairy tale. Thank you. x
Those books were great. Beauty's Punishment. Beauty's Release...Mmmmm. No. I don't know what the hold up is, but rest assured, I will post all of the details once they arrive and I try them out. ;)

Who's your favorite character? I like Tristan because he plays the Switch role.
:devil::kiss:

Just found this flower, so delicate! This is now my favorite flower, thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Lance. I hope you're feeling better and you'll be back to 100% very soon. Glad my photos are keeping you warm. ;)

Thanks for the well-wishes to get feeling better kat. Hopefully I'm on the mend. And your pics are certainly helping to keep me warm....they are keeping me hard and throbbing too, if you want the full disclosure :D

I hope so, Lance. Glad my photos have helped keep you warm and also aroused. ;)

Thank you, whtpntylvr. Much appreciated.

Horus_rules~ Oh my gosh. I haven't read those in a long while and didn't get much into the plot or characters. Just read and re-read scenes I found extremely arousing. ;)

Thank you, sweet *Twisted*. In all probability, no. I am headed to bed soon but next week, I'll plan some special shots. ;)

You mentioned aroused, I am extremely aroused. Can't stop admiring that flower! I am sure it smells delecious

Thankfully it's still just rain here, but it is a tad colder up in your parts :)

I hope so, Lance. Glad my photos have helped keep you warm and also aroused. ;)

Thank you, whtpntylvr. Much appreciated.

Horus_rules~ Oh my gosh. I haven't read those in a long while and didn't get much into the plot or characters. Just read and re-read scenes I found extremely arousing. ;)

Thank you, sweet *Twisted*. In all probability, no. I am headed to bed soon but next week, I'll plan some special shots. ;)
Oh WOOT on the special shoots! :D

Anne Rice is amazing at describing situation, so that you feel like your there! Exit to Eden was the first book of that kind I read. I had to put it down a few times and take care of things at hand! :devil::kiss:

Lance~ Now don't get too worked up. Remember you're still on the mend. ;)

MetroNJ~ I'm so cold. It's a down comforter night for certain!

*Twisted*~ ;)

Horus_rules~ I should revisit the Beauty series. It is so erotic. I'm reading The Phaedrus once again because it's a must for me every few years or so.

Down comforters are so very cumfy unless you're sharing them, in which case it can get hot under there fast!

Back