The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry my dear, but I have to look out for the other people in the club. We can't have the 5'8"ers towering over the 5 footers.

But you know there is most definitely a place for you in the Freckles club!:rose:



*chuckle giggle giggle chuckle* THAT was funny!

pouts momentarily

...oh...ok...I guess...I understand...

grins

As long as the Freckles club will welcome me then I suppose I can't moan. ;)
 
pouts momentarily

...oh...ok...I guess...I understand...

grins

As long as the Freckles club will welcome me then I suppose I can't moan. ;)
I vote you the queen of the freckles club. You make me look like I barely have any at all. I guess I will have to wear a tank top to show of my shoulders and arms in order to compete with you. ;)
 
I vote you the queen of the freckles club. You make me look like I barely have any at all. I guess I will have to wear a tank top to show of my shoulders and arms in order to compete with you. ;)

Hee hee...I do have more than my fair share this is true... :eek:
 
Holy Fuck what a long day, but the stuff is moved. Now time to settle into my new home and sitcom life. *happy sigh*
 
Yesterday was the longest day, so why the fuck was I awake at 6:30am? I tried falling back asleep, but couldn't. Maybe it's the thought of the unpacking I need to do or the disarray my poor nails are in that I can't wait to go to the salon. I don't know. I would have enjoyed sleeping in a little later. I feel tired, but not exactly sleepy.
 
Thank you, Daddy for keeping me anchored this weekend. :kiss:

I don't know what I would have done without you. :heart:

FLT~

I'm exhausted. *grins with a blush*
 
LT ~ Hmmm, on the whole this programme/mini series/tv movie is horrendous...but there's something kinda compelling about it...

FLT ~ Giving ideas for a possible thread it is...hmmm...
 
LT: I really need to pee! And I uh, need a social life. And I also need some new threads, I haven't written in what seems like forever! :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top