Ropework photos

The YouTube video clip - amazing! Just slightly disappointed with the camera angles....BUT.....amazing and awesome! :D

Homburg and viv - congraulations! The collar does look really lovely and the lock ties in well with the purple rope! :rose:

Thanks caz! I thought the angles were okay, but felt they jumped cameras a bit too often. It can be tough to shoot bondage though, as the top will have to move around the models or turn the model at some point. Makes it difficult to keep things situated properly.

-----------


re: Osada Steve and the youtube video
So totally different than Monk-sama's suspension video. The vibe from their interaction is also very different. It felt as watching a bushido performance, more than an erotic one. And his speed and precision of movement is amazing.

(can you believe I knew about the event but was not in Tokyo that week-end??? and considering that getting a babysitter is not an easy feat here .... argh ... so close ... and yet so far away ... :rolleyes:)

Awful that you couldn't go, rida-chan. The video was a great find though.

As an aside, there is a book out by Arisue Go that I want rather badly. I am mentioning it to you because I think that you would find it particularly lovely as well. It is an incredibly informative text on tying and even has some info on suspensions, along with some incredible photos. Wantwantwantwantwant.

I want it bad enough that I am going to muddle through Amazon Japan at some point and pay the absurd S&H costs to get this book. It's that good.

Sorry about not telling you the name. It's in Japanese, so I'm clueless, but if you look for Arisue Go, it should be easy to find.

re: the new rope and the collar
the lock is just beautiful and the collar looks perfect on viv :rose:
as for the new purple rope and the the ties, both very nice. thank you for sharing

Thank you, rida-chan :rose:

-----------------

Very nice collar.. ;)

Thanks, SKL.
 
i am a huge fan of rope work and i enjoyed every pic ,viv looks stunning in her collar:)
 
Graydancer posted a joke to a list I'm on. It came from LeatherSins.

"How many rope tops does it take to change a lightbulb?"


"100. One to change the bulb, and ninety-nine to say 'Oh, yeah, I can do that - but ya know, it isn't shibari.'"

For the rope geeks :D
 
yeah, mebbe one day I will come see you all. mebbe.

I dig this idea.

Though if I ever convince my company to get me some of the training I've been asking for, I'll be in your neck of the woods. Atlanta has our training center, corporate HQ, etc. Cheap bastards aren't likely to send me though.

---

100_6000.jpg


Close-up

100_6002.jpg


Yes, I've lost my mind and started tying up furniture.

My keyboard tray gave up the ghost. It will not longer hold right because it's spreading out. I was sitting there looking at it and realised that it would be fine if it was pulle dback together. And what is good at pulling things together? Yeah, rope. So I pulled out some handy-dandy paracord and worked a quick tie on it.

I feel so freakin ghetto/redneck right now.
 
Naaaa, you're not far enough south for that. ;)

You, my dear, have never visited Guinea, VA. I spent many of the summers of my youth on my Granddad's farm in the mountains of western North Carolina. I am descended from a long line of utterly shameless hillbillies. I've seen, and taken part in, some INCREDIBLY redneck things

But the lads in Guinea scare even me.

You have to admit, I get redneck points for the use of duct tape.
 
You, my dear, have never visited Guinea, VA. I spent many of the summers of my youth on my Granddad's farm in the mountains of western North Carolina. I am descended from a long line of utterly shameless hillbillies. I've seen, and taken part in, some INCREDIBLY redneck things

But the lads in Guinea scare even me.

You have to admit, I get redneck points for the use of duct tape.


You forget I grew up not but 45 mins away from your granddad's farm, mister. I know redneck. I have two words for you: Erwin, TN. *nods* Any place that hangs an elephant is seriously screwed up.

And yes, the duct tape counts... but you spelled it right. If you were truly redneck you've spelled it 'duck tape'.


*sidenote: the history channel pissed me off the other day when the mis-commented on the true etymology of the term redneck. Someone needs to fire their fact-checker.
 
You forget I grew up not but 45 mins away from your granddad's farm, mister. I know redneck. I have two words for you: Erwin, TN. *nods* Any place that hangs an elephant is seriously screwed up.

Do you still have the twangy accent?

And yes, the duct tape counts... but you spelled it right. If you were truly redneck you've spelled it 'duck tape'.

It is actual Duck Brand duct tape. I have to call it Duct Tape or I feel like I'm whoring for the brand.


*sidenote: the history channel pissed me off the other day when the mis-commented on the true etymology of the term redneck. Someone needs to fire their fact-checker.

What did they claim?

---------------

yes, you do.

*cough* Visit! *cough*

Part of the problem is the parties petering out. Boo. I need to get on AP about fancying up his pad, and seeing what we can get going.

---------------

M tied me up when he was here. But there's a video of it, no photos.

Well, that doesn't help. Does it? :D
 
Back
Top