The Last Daughter of Krypton OOC

(Besides, you write awesome and you have brilliant thread ideas, screw this comparison crap.)

I'd rather screw something else.

*coughs*

I5GjD6U.jpg

I'm ready when you are.

Last edited:
So what kind of music do you guys listen to when you're writing?

Right now, I'm listening to a recording of a thunderstorm. It's actually rather soothing

:heart:

So what kind of music do you guys listen to when you're writing?

Right now, I'm listening to a recording of a thunderstorm. It's actually rather soothing

:heart:

I have a very eclectic playlist. "Firefly" and "Halo 2" and "Ghost in The Shell" soundtracks, Breaking Ben, Matchbox 20, a bunch of Incubus, Alanis, Jimmy Eat World, "Dreams" by The Cranberries sung in Celtic...

depends.

Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos is comman.

Enya

Clannad,

Star Trek: Enterprise theme.

"Save Me" by Remo zero (smallville theme)

"The World is a Vampire" Buffy

"Stay" Shakespeare's Sister.

Most anything by Alecia Moore (Pink)

Generally don't listen to music. Although I do need to have other things on in the background so that I can hear my muses. Unfortunately they haven't been talking to me much lately.

Depends on the post in mind. If it needs to be violent it's trash metal mixed with European symphonic metal. If it's a semi romantic it'smodern "classic rock" (Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, Kid Rock.). If it's sad there is really only one song. Hurt by Johnny Cash.

. Hurt by Johnny Cash.

Sung by Johnny Cash.

Written by Trent Reznor and originally performed by Nine Inch Nails.

Who, of course, perform another one of my favorite songs: Dead Souls, from The Crow soundtrack.

You'll find that on my i-pod, along with a multitude of other soundtracks, from The Matrix to Jurassic Park, Conan the Barbarian to Bram Stoker's Dracula to name a few.

And then just about anything else you can imagine. Especially good guitar licks songs.

Sung by Johnny Cash.

Written by Trent Reznor and originally performed by Nine Inch Nails.

Who, of course, perform another one of my favorite songs: Dead Souls, from The Crow soundtrack.

You'll find that on my i-pod, along with a multitude of other soundtracks, from The Matrix to Jurassic Park, Conan the Barbarian to Bram Stoker's Dracula to name a few.

And then just about anything else you can imagine. Especially good guitar licks songs.

Yes, Reznor wrote it but I am convinced the powers that be meant it to be Cash's song all along.

Heads up from the mailman:

This weeks Entertainment Weekly has the ComicCon preview with a first look at the new Green Lantern movie!! ( looks great)

Back