Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm craving Key lime pie. I saw a bag of limes at the grocery store. I love pie, but I wonder what else I could make.

Authentic Key Lime Pie is freaking delicious. So many people make it wrong though.

And key lime pie is not supposed to be green. It's more like light yellow.

And key lime pie is not supposed to be green. It's more like light yellow.

Yeah true I found that most places add food coloring. I like it tart. The more tart the more I eat.

That was one of my craving while I was pregnant. Sour stuff. I guzzled lemon aid. Red ever had a Tamerind?

Yeah true I found that most places add food coloring. I like it tart. The more tart the more I eat.

That was one of my craving while I was pregnant. Sour stuff. I guzzled lemon aid. Red ever had a Tamerind?

No, I've not. I did look it up though. You don't see those around here in Indiana. ;)

For now though I am disappearing. I added 10 pages to the fairy tale and am going to work on the blanket.

Oh, new pics. So far I'm just over 40% done. She saw me yesterday, cropping the photos down, so she now knows what I've been up to. Brat (though it was my fault for not thinking of the fact she was in the same room as the computer and I). lol

Attachments

• 103_1837.JPG
    103_1837.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 103_1838.JPG
    103_1838.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 103_1839.JPG
    103_1839.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 24

Yeah I think if you add some regular lime juice along with key limes it will be a tad tarter. I don't remember my wife having any weird food cravings when pregnant but she did love sex often, which was a great thing for me.

Sounds very good. I made a baking "wish" list Sunday morning. It's full of all the ingredients I need to make about 15 different dishes this holiday season. The pinwheels weren't even on the list. lol

Here are a couple of dishes that I'll be making this year (thanks to magazine covers). :D

exps45004_HRCC1449107D71B.jpg

l_R106676.jpg

Deck the halls with loads of calories, tra-la-la-la-laaa etc.

Ah, Christmas!

:D

Yeah I think if you add some regular lime juice along with key limes it will be a tad tarter. I don't remember my wife having any weird food cravings when pregnant but she did love sex often, which was a great thing for me.

I wanted sex for like.. 2 months. Then I had complications and the doc was like "keep them closed"

Red, Tamerind is an exotic taste that can totally hit the sour spot on your tongue.

I want salty right now. I had 2 spoons of peanut butter and potatoe chips. I didn't get to the cake.

I wanted sex for like.. 2 months. Then I had complications and the doc was like "keep them closed"

Red, Tamerind is an exotic taste that can totally hit the sour spot on your tongue.

I want salty right now. I had 2 spoons of peanut butter and potatoe chips. I didn't get to the cake.

We could have sex up to the last month. Then, I'd look at her and she'd tell me to "F*ck Off!" LOl

She had odd cravings. Before the pregnancy, she didn't like pepperoni or anchovies. Now, she likes anchovies on her pizza, but only occasionally, and every Friday, I have to get a stick of pepperoni for her.

We could have sex up to the last month. Then, I'd look at her and she'd tell me to "F*ck Off!" LOl

She had odd cravings. Before the pregnancy, she didn't like pepperoni or anchovies. Now, she likes anchovies on her pizza, but only occasionally, and every Friday, I have to get a stick of pepperoni for her.

Having uncontrolled gestational Diabeties I was so limited in what I could eat. Whip cream was a freebie. I'd take a bowl of whip cream, cut up my allotted friut, add cinnamon and just inhale it. Then I'd squeeze raw lemons into water and guzzle that.

I used to eat oatmeal every day at work. First trimester I threw it up, can't stand cinnoman raisin oatmeal. Bananas too. I have to force myself to eat one.

Having uncontrolled gestational Diabeties I was so limited in what I could eat. Whip cream was a freebie. I'd take a bowl of whip cream, cut up my allotted friut, add cinnamon and just inhale it. Then I'd squeeze raw lemons into water and guzzle that.

I used to eat oatmeal every day at work. First trimester I threw it up, can't stand cinnoman raisin oatmeal. Bananas too. I have to force myself to eat one.

She was fortunate to not have it. I'd make lasagna for dinner, cut out some of lunch the next day. I'd come home from work and she'd hand me the empty, clean pan and ask for more :eek:

I know I so much! I remember being at my sisters house in NY, 7 th month I think. My sister made something, I forget now. I just started eating. I finished the whole thing before dinner was done. My sister was looking at me in horror. I was so embarrassed I ate dinner for everyone!

They still bring that up, especially my BIL.

I know I so much! I remember being at my sisters house in NY, 7 th month I think. My sister made something, I forget now. I just started eating. I finished the whole thing before dinner was done. My sister was looking at me in horror. I was so embarrassed I ate dinner for everyone!

They still bring that up, especially my BIL.

By the last trimester I had to eat lunch out every day. She'd eat most everything on me.

With baby number 1 and 3 we could have sex right up till I started to dilate. With baby number 2, I was diagnosed with placenta previa, and there was no sex after 17 weeks, but... baby 2 was delivered 3 mths premature, so sex resumed much sooner than expected. With birth control injected right away. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back